- 8+ years of experience in Software Development Life - Cycle (SDLC) phases of design, development, implementation, deployment, testing and maintenance as per quality standards using Agile, Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Good Experience in Application Software Development and Design, Object Oriented, Technical Documentation, Software Testing and Debugging.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of JDK 1.6/1.7 and 1.8, Spring, Hibernate, RESTFUL Web Services, AOP, Struts, JDBC.
- Consumed and Exposed both REST and SOAP based webservices very good experience with SOA model.
- Experience in RDBMS using MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Involved in configuring, deploying applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic Application Server, Apache Tomcat on UNIX, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC) using Spring.
- Good experience in Database Design, writing stored procedure, functions, triggers, SQL queries.
- Good knowledge on TCP/IP tunneling and port management on cloud environments, installation of servers on cloud unix.
- Good experience on production support and client interaction.
- Experience in creating build scripts using Ant and Maven also have experience in Jenkins.
- Strong TDD (test driven development) and continuous integration experience using JUnit, Mock Framework. Worked on Cucumber framework
- Strong experience in developing the Restful applications on top of Spring Framework.
- Experience leading offshore team remotely and updating status to client accordingly
- Have good experience working with Cloud based servers and also AWS- Amazon web services
- Experienced in remodeling and improving the performance of the applications.
- Knowledge on Spring integration and batch file and hand on experience with Oracle SOA.
- Strengths include good team player, self motivated, quick learner, open to work with new technologies in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline driven environment, excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
AJAX (7 years), CSS (7 years), ECLIPSE (7 years), HTML (7 years), JAVA (7 years), Spring, Hibernate, Java J2Ee, Rest
Languages: Java (JDK … C/C++, UNIX Shell Scripting, Visual Basic 6, PL/SQL, C#
Project Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall and Agile
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Sun Solaris, Linux (Fedora/Ubuntu), Mac OSX
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JDBC, XSD, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOA, SOAP, WSDL
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic Server, Web Sphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, IBM HTTP Server, JBoss
RDBMS: Oracle (8i/9i/10g), SQL Server 4.8, DB2 8.1, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Log4J, iBatis, EXTjs, AngularJS and Struts, Mockito for unit testing, jBPM
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Oracle SOA
DB Tools: MySQLWorkbench, TOAD, Sql Developer 3.x, NaciCAT, PuTTY
IDEs: Eclipse Neon1, RAD, NetBeans, RSA
Design Tools: PhotoShop, BPMN
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mock Framework, Cucumber
Build Scripts: Maven, Ant and Jenkins
Version Controllers: SVN, CVS, ClearCase and GIT
Confidential, Fostercity, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Followed Agile software methodology for software development (3 week Sprint).
- Used Spring MVC framework on the server side for creating RESTFul web services by giving JSON output to UI and modifying the DOM object on UI, by making HTTP calls and used GET and PUT.
- Worked on Spring Security feature by securing the application by security interceptors and also worked with external entitlement services to authenticate user to access the data.
- Worked with RedHatjBPM engine in embedded mode by creating multiple BPMN workflows and handled user tasks
- Worked on deployments with CI/CT with Jenkins and UDeploy to build to higher environments
- Applied AOP logic to all the Process instances and user tasks.
- Developed email notifications batch job service using CRON scheduler by interacting with SMTP server to run nightly batches.
- Developed multiple Controllers, Services & DAO layers to interact with data layer and developed Entity classes based on the table structure.
- Involved in core integration to pick the file from FTP location and bring them into our staging tables and did all the validation on the java side
- Created multiple mid-tier services to interact with multiple validations and worked on entitlements services to do user validations Interaction and also worked on applying security systems.
- Worked with Oracle database and used Hibernate (ORM). Created POJO/Data
- Objects in mid-tier service. Hands on experience on implementing lazy loading, first and second level of caching.
- Leading on-shore offshore model Coordinating with Offshore team in India and being flexible on gathering updated from team. Work closely with Database team and testing team.
- Worked on Jasper reports using iReport tool and integrated that JRXML into spring frame work.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database. Worked to plug this procedure in Java classes.
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object design patterns in the project.
- We are using crucible while we commit code into SVN for reviewing the code.
- Written JUnit test cases during the development phase and used assert functions to compare two objects.
- Used JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Good experience in documentation of designs and flow charts. Also worked on designing DATA Models and maintain the existing documents in share-point.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Worked with Core Java for business logic.
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Developed the web layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented JDBC for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a traditional relational database.
- Created Stored Procedures to manipulate the database and to apply the business logic according to the user's specifications.
- Involved in analysing, designing, implementing and testing of the project.
- Developed UML diagrams like Use cases and Sequence diagrams as per requirement.
- Developed the Generic Classes, which includes the frequently used functionality, for reusability.
- Exception Management mechanism using Exception Handling Application Blocks to handle the exceptions.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, Java script, HTML and Struts framework.
- Involved in Database design and developing SQL Queries, stored procedures on MySQL.
- Developed Action Forms and Action Classes in Struts frame work.
- Programmed session and entity EJBs to handle user info track and profile-based transactions.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases, unit and integration testing of the application.
- Developed user and technical documentation.
- Provide on-call support to production systems and provide analysis, troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Involved with knowledge transfers and trainings to bring additional resources onboard.
Environment: Java, Java Script, Core Java, Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, EJB, MySQL, Junit, HTML, JSP, JDBC Drivers, UNIX, Shell scripting, SQL Server.
- Used Agile methodology to develop the application.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Designed and developed shared library for commonly used services in the application.
- Created RESTFULL APIs using SPring MVC.
- Used both annotation based configuration and XML based
- Implemented the design patterns like DAO, Factory, Singleton, Service Locator and Business Delegate..
- Involved in writing service class objects that depend on the data access objects.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using (applicationContext.xml) Spring IOC.
- Used Oracle Database for persisting the data.
- Implemented persistence mechanism using Hibernate (ORM Mapping). Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Used WebLogic workshop, Eclipse IDE to develop the application.
- Used the SOAP Message Broker protocol to get the communication between incompatible systems
- Performed the code build and deployment using Maven.
- Used log4j properties for logging.
- Involved in System and Integration Testing using JUnit.
- Used SVN version controller to maintain the code versions.
- Responsible for gathering business and functional requirements from the users.
- Actively participated in design and technical discussions.
- Responsibilities include analysis of these various applications, designing of the enterprise applications, co-ordination with client and offshore team, meetings with business users, functional and technical guide to the offshore team, project management.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture for an efficient implementation of the view level customizations and interfaced with the application logic.
- Worked with the team members to create High Level design, detailed design to be implemented in Java/J2EE environment and estimate the level of effort.
- Used Spring Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern and Spring Validator framework to validate the form data.
- Developed Action classes and Form beans and configured the spring-config.xml.
- Developed JSP's, HTML that presents data to the client using JSTL and Tag Libraries.
- Had used Value Object design pattern for exchanging data between the tiers.
- Performed methodologies like Agile.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Wrote SQL queries, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Used JUNIT for debugging, testing the system state.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project
- Prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development
- Interacting with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business users.