- Around 7 years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Java Beans, ORM, Web Services, JDBC, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Singleton Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO) and Business Delegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script and jQuery using AJAX.
- Extensive experience in design and architecture of J2EE based large applications and good working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module, Spring Batch in Spring Framework.
- Extensive experience in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS) with RESTFUL stands.
- Experience in writing many test cases using JUnit framework. Expertise in developing dynamic web pages in HTML with AngularJS for UI and developed single page application by using AngularJS.
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse/MyEclipse and WSAD/RAD for developing, deploying and debugging the applications. Experience in developing applications using frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and Apache CXF.
- Experience on MS-SQL 2008, MongoDB, Sybase, MySQL and expertize in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Proficient with development of RESTFUL Web Services using JAX-RS for exchange of JSON and XML representations. Expertise in developing dynamic web pages in HTML with AngularJS for User Interface and developed single page application by using AngularJS.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect and MS Visio.
- Experienced in using ANT and Log4j. Experience working with databases such as Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL and using PL/SQL to write stored procedures and functions for different Data Models.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, AMI, EBS, Cloud watch, AWS SQS and AWS S3.
- Experienced in a fast-paced Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum. Hands-on experience with Reporting Tool Crystal Reports to create reports in various formats and tuning the performance.
- Experience in using Integration tools like Jenkins, Cruise control.
- Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs and proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, ORACLE and MS SQL Server. Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and Git.
- Expertise working on Application Servers and Web Servers like WebSphere 6.x/7.x, WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Extensive experience in Database Development using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL Developer & TOAD, Triggers and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Good experience in log4J implementation for persist the data into log files and experience with Ant and Maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans besides involving in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing extensively.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented team player with strong analytical, debugging, problem solving skills. Diversified knowledge and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
J2EE Technologies: Java, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Swing, Java Beans, Java Server Faces (JSF), Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, NodeJS, SOA, JAX-WS and JAX-RPC
Web Services: SOAP, RESTFUL
Application Server: WebLogic, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere
Web Server: Java Web Server, Apache Web Server, ANT, Tomcat
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, UNIX.
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9i/10g Enterprise Edition, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, DB2, MongoDB
Tools: Rational Rose, Eclipse, MS-Office, Jenkins, Log 4J, AWS, ANT, WSAD, Maven, MyEclipse, MS Project, Net Beans.
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Unix-HP, Linux, UNIX Scripting, Windows NT, Windows 95/ 98/2000.
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports
Version Control Tools: SVN, Clear Case, Git
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Client Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of the application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed, developed custom, single page(SPA), the responsive web application on the front end using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS to connect the web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in NodeJS.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- The Stream API is integrated into the Collections API, to perform bulk operations on collections, like sequential
- Used Multi-Threading and collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC), AOP, MVC, and Hibernate.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Creating REST API implementation using Spring Boot framework and writing test cases for API's.
- Deploying application in AWS cloud using services like EC2, DynamoDB, Aurora, ELB, VPC etc.
- Hands on experience working with Java IDE's like IntelliJ.
- Extensively used Junit and JMockit for writing unit test cases.
- Hands on experience in creating Docker containers and images and deployed the code using docker and AWS Services.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, the technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing, and production testing.
- Designed and developed API specification with testing case (Swagger).
- Used Log4j to capture the logs that include various levels of information like an error, info, and debug into the log files.
- Tracking the bugs and improvements through JIRA.
- Handling the project with GIT version control.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in Full life cycle experience including requirements analysis, high level design, detailed design, UML, data model design, coding, testing and creation of functional and technical design documentation.
- Involved in daily stand up meetings sprint planning and sprint retrospective meetings as part of AGILE methodology.
- Implemented the back-end functionality of the modules using Session beans and Entity beans and used DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Session Façade, J2EE design patterns.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Implemented AJAX Library and various web controls to present the interface to users in a much comfortable environment.
- Used AngularJS for constructing clean, modular, reusable services, models, controllers, templates, data-binding and routing.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, REST and XML.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services to support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development using Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, JSON, Log4J, RESTFUL, PostgreSQL, and Maven.
- Implemented the application following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, Spring MVC, and DAO.
- Developed Data Access Objects to access middleware Web Services.
- Created Spring Interceptors to validate web service requests and enables notifications.
- Developed business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, the technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring framework manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata, auto wiring, and generic collections.
- Implemented the integration with the back-end system with web services using REST.
- Used Message Driven Bean (MDB) to execute Control Center jobs using WebLogic JMS Queue.
- Involved in developing UML Diagrams like Use Case, Class, Sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed several SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures, and Triggers for Oracle11g Database.
- Deployment on WebLogic 10.3 Application Server.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for Java/Template development and MAVEN as a build tool.
- Developed a logging component using ApacheLog4J to log messages and errors.
- Used SVN for supporting software configuration management (SCM) of source code, configuration management, and version control.
- Written test suites and unit test cases using Junit.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in requirement analysis, component architecture design and sequence activity diagrams for the necessary Service Components.
- Played an active role in development as part of which developed JSP, Servlets, and EJB and gathered information from Architect and Business Analysts to design Functional Specifications.
- Performed Requirement Gathering & Analysis by actively soliciting, analyzing and negotiating customer requirements and prepared the requirements specification document for the application using Microsoft Word.
- Developed use case diagrams, business flow diagrams, activity/state diagrams, and adopted J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Session Facade and Singleton.
- Involved in meetings handled by Architect to review the Design Documents of the Project. Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between presentation and business layer.
- Developed Persistence Framework consisting of components like Persistence Code Generator, Persistence Manager and Data Access Objects which hides JPA complexities and offers transparent access to the database.
- Configured faces-config.xml and applicationcontext.xml for JSF and Spring AOP Integration and developed GUI policy forms implementing JSF-lifecycle.
- Involved in developing business components using EJB Session Beans and persistence using EJB Entity Beans.
- Developed test harness to test the web services which helps test teams to test web service components independently using various request and response XML.
- Followed Spring MVC Framework for the development of the project and used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization, and access-control features for this application.
- Implemented MVC Architecture, integrating JSF with spring framework. Involved in design and development of JSF Modal Dialog boxes.
- Developed and debugged servlets and EJB with WebLogic Application server and developed EJB components to implement business logic using session and message bean.
- Developed Application Client that handles basic customer and registration administration for the Masterpiece application. Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Developed Admin Class, EventHandle Class, DataModel Class that creates the user interface and for handling action events.
- Developed Session Beans to implement business logic, which uses Entity Beans to make database calls. Used LDAP server for user authentication, developed necessary interfaces and implemented programmatic security system.
- Configured the WebLogic application server and deployed the web components and performed code reviews of all changes to be migrated to Production.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events, and Listeners.
- Created Dynamic Web Pages using JSP, CSS, and jQuery. Developing dynamic menu using XSLT which will run on XML in order to transform to the required form.
- Implemented using Log4J for logging errors, debugging and tracking. Resolving Customer Problem on Web Application.
- Worked with SVN to maintain a control over the source. Used Maven build tool for compiling and packaging the application and compiled the project assemblies using MAVEN, and deployed it with the ANT script.
- Created Unit Test cases using JUnit framework and unit tested the developed components.
- Involved in Knowledge sharing sessions with the team for better understanding and maintenance of the system.
- Worked with configuration management groups for providing various deployment environments set up including System Integration testing, Quality Control testing etc.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Design, Development and Testing. Interact with business managers to transform requirements into technical solutions.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object and Singleton.
- Configured Spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a Spring context file. Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts 1.1 Framework. Used AJAX for faster page rendering.
- Developed General Ledger module, which streamlines analysis, reporting and recording of accounting information. General Ledger automatically integrates with a powerful spreadsheet solution for budgeting, comparative analysis and tracking facility information for flexible reporting.
- Developed client-facing Struts web applications by creating and modifying Java classes, JSP, Struts Delegates and DAOs, AJAX.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Struts framework. Developed various Action Classes that route requests to appropriate handlers, Coded Struts Action Servlets to process requests and forward to Struts Action classes.
- Developed JSP and Java Helper classes for In-patient and out-patient Information. Wrote Action classes, Request Processor, Business Delegate, Business Objects, Service Classes and JSP pages.
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB.
- Developed web pages using Servlets and XML for various modules and involved in the environment set up with Ant, Eclipse, JBoss and SQL Server 2005.
- Used Oracle as the backend database and wrote PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, views and functions at the Oracle database.
- Designed generic database Connection Pooling with JDBC using Oracle and involved in the SQL query optimization. Developed the components for parsing XML documents using SAX and DOM parsers.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework and used Spring MVC to implement the Model View Controller pattern. Used Spring IoC to inject data into Java beans.
- Developed project in Eclipse IDE and created DB interactions using Hibernate. Provided management with technical documentation for Java applications using MS Visio and MS Word.
- Worked on JDBC for data persistence and prepared high and low-level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates. Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server in development and production environment.
- Implemented CVS as Version control system and used Maven as a build and dependency management tool to manage various dependencies.
- Used ANT as a build tool and Junit for writing Unit tests.
- Involved in the functional test of the application and tested Java applications using Functional Testing, JBoss, and log statements. Code Walkthrough/ Test cases and Test Plans.
Environment: CoreJava, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Oracle 8i, AJAX, XML, ANT, Junit, CVS, Maven and JBoss Application Server.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Development & Maintenance of Internet-based test (iBT) registration system involving complex logic & using J2ee, struts, Hibernate, EJB 3, PL/SQL, Web services, WebSphere & WSAD 5.1.
- Development of different R & R Application modules using j2ee, struts, Oracle and Hibernate.
- Production support of the system during the Test Administration hours.
- Interacting with business analysts to study the requirements and design interfaces for the various use cases.
- Implemented frameworks using design patterns that include, Command Pattern, Business delegate, Data transfer object, Singleton Pattern.
- Developed Persistence mapping files (persistence.xml) provided by Hibernate and domain objects and worked on optimization of hibernate domain mappings that includes read-only entities and lazy loading.
- Designed and developed web based client using Struts framework. Used Struts validation feature and Tiles definitions.
- Extensively used the WSAD for writing and debugging the code.
- Used Log4j to print the debug and error information.
- Unit testing, Module testing and System Integration testing of the modules developed.