- 6+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and using Rational Rose.
- Complete understanding of Agile with the ability to co-ordinate team activities in a strict-deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Java Beans, ORM, Web Services, JDBC, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST.
- Extensive experience in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular, NodeJS) with RESTful standards.
- Proficient with development of RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS for exchange of JSON and XML representations.
- Expertise in developing dynamic web pages in HTML with Angular for user interface and developing single page applications by using Angular.
- Extensively used Node.js tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and used popular Node.js framework like Express and Resitfy to mock a RESTful API.
- Expertise in development and deployment of SOA and multi-tiered web-based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, angular, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, Rest)
- Experienced in working with Spring framework and various modules in spring such as IOC, Web, Data, Batch, Transactions etc.
- Expertise in using Oracle SQL Developer GUI (Graphical User Interface) tool for database development, browse database objects, and proficient in SQL, PL/SQL, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Designed and developed custom applications specific to client needs and proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, MySQL, ORACLE and MS SQL Server Mongo. Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Experience in Test driven development (TDD) using unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, JUnit, Selenium etc.
- Experienced with IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat application servers.
- Experienced in the deployment of the war files using Jenkins, ANT, Maven deploy tools and performing other configuration changes for setting up the application in the integration testing environment.
- Experienced in setting up logging configurations in the applications using Apache Log4j and Log back.
- Experienced in working with asynchronous messaging using JMS and WebSphere and Tibco MQ.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, AMI, EBS, Cloud watch, AWSSQS and AWSS3.
- Having good knowledge on using Version Controlling tools (CVS, SVN, VSS, CM SYNERGY, Rational Rose, Subversion, Clear Case, Jenkins, GIT) and defect tracking tools like Clear Quest, Quality Center.
- Possessing good interpersonal skills which were applied in coordinating with development team, QA team and support team as required.
- Experienced in developing scenarios/unit test cases to perform BDD testing using Selenium, Cucumber and Jbehave.
- Good exposure in interacting with clients and solving application environment issues and can communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and the senior management.
Languages: C, C++, Java (J2SE 1.8/1.7/1.6/1.5 , JEE 6 / 5), SQL, PL/SQL, UML2.0
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets2.x/3.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate4.x/3.x, Spring4.0/3.0, Web Services (SOAP, REST), SOA, JMS1.1, DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2.1/2.0, JAXP1.x
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse 3.2/3.0/2.1.1 , MyEclipse6.0/5.1.1, NetBeans3.3, MS Visual Studio 2015
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x, Web Logic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere6.x/5.x/4.x, JBoss 7.0
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Fa ade, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , MySQL5.1/4.1, DB 2 9.1/8.1/7.2
NoSQL Database: MongoDB (3.X)
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, Jasmine 2.3/2.4, Karma, Protractor 2.5/3.0, Selenium 3.0.1
Version Control: CVS, SVN, VSS, GIT.
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology
Other Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 3.x, Gradle3.x, Jenkins (CI), Rational Rose, Log4J, AWS, Docker
Confidential, Oldsmar, FL
Full Stack Developer
- Performed application development following Agile Scrum methodology by taking part in analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS Routing.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Implemented spring applications with Spring Boot and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using spring security.
- Developed code to fetch data from back-end and populate on UI using AJAX, Angular-JS, JSON.
- Deployed applications on AWS by using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Managed Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration.
- Created responsive web pages for the system using HTML5 and Bootstrap.
- Implemented Dynamic form generation, auto-completion of forms and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and also configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Used Ajax calls to make requests to external RESTful Web Services and injected the service into the controllers.
- Implemented the design using SpringMVC, making use of concepts such as Dependency Injection and Annotation based transactions.
- Used Spring MVC for the controllers used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access
- Implemented caching using Redis NoSQL database.
- Involved in writing optimized code using multithreading concept.
- Involved in event handling using multithreading.
- Involved in check status of systems in network using multithreading concept
- Created and consumed SOAP and REST APIs using Apache CXF and Spring framework.
- Resources were exchanged using RESTful web services with the data passed around in JSON format.
- Developed backend REST API’s using Node and Express-JS and took part in setting up schema objects in mongoose for data retrievals.
- Developed unit test cases to test the REST API’s using Mocha and involved in setting up Swagger tools for REST documentation.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration in which all development work is integrated and involved in deploying the application using Docker to AWS environment.
- Worked on performance testing by creating a. jmx file for API as well as UI and tested in both the environment Dev/QA both by using a tool JMeter and load the test results.
- Responsible for writing ATTD scripts with Cucumber, testing manually as well as automated.
- Developed Kafka message listeners to consume messages from topics using Spring Kafka .
- Supported and enhanced existing applications developed using Java, spring, Hibernate, JMS and REST web services.
- Having good implementation experience with installation and configuration of Kubernetes, clustering them and managed local deployments in Kubernetes.
- Ensured successful architecture and deployment of enterprise-grade PaaS solutions using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) as well as proper operation during initial application migration and set new development.
- Developed batch jobs using Spring batch and Spring scheduling to process XML files received from other systems.
- Enhanced existing REST API’s by adding new operations using Spring, Jersey and created documentation for web services using Swagger.
Environment: Agile Methodology, GIT, JSON , Maven, Node-JS, NPM, Jenkins, Version 1, Angular 2/4, Angular CLI, Type Script, HTML/HTML5, CSS3, SAAS, Spring Boot, Visual Studio Code, JMeter, Jasmine, Cucumber, Web pack, Karma, AWS, Docker, Bootstrap, Java 1.8, Spring, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, Spring Batch, JMS, Junit, Mockito, Log4j, microservices, Kafka.
Confidential, Philadelphia - PA
Sr. Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in different stages of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including analysis, designing, coding, and testing.
- Implemented all web applications with object-oriented principle and design patterns.
- Designed and Developed User Interactive (UI) Web pages using HTML5, React-JS, Bootstrap, CSS, JSX, jQuery, AJAX and NodeJS, Spring REST using Microservices.
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React-JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Developed the React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST calls.
- Developed unit test cases for various react components using JEST and Enzyme.
- Implemented Flux architecture in the application by developing dispatcher, stores and actions and defining event emitters.
- Worked with Bootstrap CSS for dialogs, tabs, date picker, model pop up's and advanced components to implement UI model.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Developed routing components in the application using react-router module for various components and views.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Consumed Restful web services using apache Http Client for the data coming from external systems.
- Designed, developed and migrated custom Mongo applications specific to client needs.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages from queues and used Spring transaction management to manage the transactions in the application.
- Worked with Spring framework at Business Tier and uses Spring container for initializing services and used Spring core annotations for Dependency Injection such as Bean, Component, Repository, Auto wired etc.,
- Worked with Spring framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database and mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Involved in setting up the application to run on AWS environment on multiple EC2 instances with ELB's using Bamboo.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, and Spring test support.
- Worked with JIRA and Log4J for project management, tracking and monitoring errors.
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
- Reviewing the Database Schemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team.
- Worked with extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application.
- Interacting with the offshore team to assist them in the development and help them understand the requirements and performed Code Reviews.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Created Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's object in accordance with the business requirements using UML.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring MVC, Backbone, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle, JBoss.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, and Data Access Object
- Developed backbone views, models, and collections and configured routing in the application using Backbone router.
- Worked with jQuery Ajax to perform backend calls for data retrievals to populate model objects in collections.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through RESTful over HTTP using ApacheAxis2.
- Designed and implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management.
- Consumed JMS messages using message listener container in spring from WebSphere MQ broker.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements, Spring Validators, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate QL.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed various batch jobs using Spring and Quartz scheduler deployed them on WebSphere application Server 8.0.
- Worked with Hibernate JPA for mapping business objects to the Oracle database
- Automate build process by using Maven and used CVS version control tool.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J.
- Provided production support by debugging and fixing critical issues related to application and database.
- Troubleshooting of high volume and transaction and connection pool related issues in production and refactored code to fix the issues.
- Took part in code reviews, application deployments, establishing CI/CD Jenkins process, creating ansible playbooks for AWS cloud deployment.
Jr. Java / J2EE Developer
- Responsible for gathering new Business Requirements of the system from client.
- Followed Waterfall methodology to plan and monitor projects
- Data was converted into JSON using JSP tags
- Extensively used Spring IOC, Hibernate, Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Collections, etc. in application. Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using the ORM framework in Hibernate. Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Production of the Application and develop UML diagrams
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON (few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology) Involved in detailed analysis based on the requirement documents.
- Created Restful Web service for updating customer data from sent from external systems.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating.
- Responsibilities involved developing of Action Classes, Form Beans and JSPs.
- Created development environment in Eclipse using Flex, WebLogic server.
- Implemented serial communication between Manager and EMS agent
- Involved in writing shell script to export oracle table's data into flat files and performed unit testing using JUNIT and used Log4j for logging and automatic batch jobs.
- Created new Action Classes corresponding to the new Action Forms created.
- Involved in the preparation of use case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams etc. using Rational Rose. Involved in developing reusable core libraries using core java Classes and Interfaces.