- Skilled in Graphical User Interface designing(GUI), Web application development, Human Computer Interaction factors, usability, flash presentations, flash mock - ups, creating -illustrations, content navigation, formatting web pages, web typography and implementing CSS.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, Require.js, node.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, D3js, Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Worked on Bootstrap CSS framework for Responsive Web Design.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Espresso, TextMate, Sublime Text2 and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Proficient in building Web User Interface (UI) using HTML5, DHTML, table less XHTML, CSS3 and Java Script that follows W3C Web Standards and are browser compatible.
- Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards with great craftsmanship.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Good mix of front end user interface design and back-end control logic development.
- Expert knowledge in Flex, Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash in a PC environment.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Strong knowledge on OOPs concepts, Core Java, Multithreading, Exception handling, and Collection framework.
- Strong programming skills towards developing and implementing complete n-tier web-based application systems using Java/J2EE technologies- JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans, Struts, JSF, Spring, SOA implementation, JAXRS, JAXWS, Hibernate, JNDI, XML, JAXB, JSON, WSDL.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, backbone, Angular JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Performed unit testing using JASMINE test cases.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Expertise in Programming with JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Servlets, JSP and Custom tags using Struts framework.
- Designed and developed JEE MVC applications using Struts and Spring MVC.
- Expert knowledge of OO concepts, design of real time applications using Java, UML tools like Rational Rose, Build Tools - Ant, and Maven. Continuous Integration - Cruise Control, Jenkins, TeamCity, Source control - Subversion, CVS, Perforce.
- A result-driven, customer-focused and dedicated IT Professional with an approach to build quality application.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Spring, JSF, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, GWTJava Beans, and Web Services.
- I have sound knowledge on ORM tools like Hibernate, Eclipse link and JPA.
- Experienced in scripting languages such as Python and Groovy.
- Expertise in Micro-services development, dealt with Traffic Management and scope functionality
- Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory and Singleton.
- Extensive experience in design and development of applications using Active MQ Series, JMS APIs &MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Excellent problem identification skills through JUnit, Log4j.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools as Grunt, and Express.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed single application to render dynamically based on the JSON from the Node JS server
- Fetch data from mongo DB using mangoose of Node.js
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Experience in Adding Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Hands on experience with Web Responsive using Bootstrap’s templates.
- Expert hands on experience in working with Spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring Web Services, Spring JMS, Spring AOP etc.
- Hands on Experience in integration with ANT, JUnit and Log4j frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using and maintaining SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures
- Build MicroServices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Implementation using spring security system against All types of authentications: Database authentication and Pre-Authentication.
- Implemented Triggers, Views, Synonyms, Hints, Partitioning of Tables, Clustered and Non-clustered indexing. Extensive work on the performance tuning of Oracle ETL process.
- Experienced in developing Microservices with Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Cloud, API-Gateway.
- Expertise on user interface using SWING/JFC, AWT and AWT Events.
- Experience in development and deployment of J2EE Application archives (jar, war) on JBoss, Tomcat, Web Logic and Web Sphere Application Servers.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Developed integration techniques using the Apache camel and Apache Active MQ technologies.
- Experience on Unit testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito, and Loop Mocha.
- Used agile practices and Test-Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Implemented asynchronous task processing pipeline using RabbitMQ.
- Have knowledge on NoSQL databases Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
Java& J2EE Technologies: Core Java 1.4 / 1.5/1.6 - collections, Exception handling, IO, Multithreading, Generics, Annotations, Applets/Swings, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB - Session beans, Entity Beans & JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, JSF/prime faces, AJAX, Java Script, Angular JS, DOJO and Struts
Web/application Servers: Tomcat 5.x / 6.x/7.x, Web Logic 11g/12c, Web Sphere 8.1 and JBoss 3.x.x / 4.x.x
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Net Beans
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux, Mac OS
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP (DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
JAXRPC/JAX: WS, Axis2, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, CXF, JERSEY
Integration and Messaging: Apache Camel, ActiveMQ JMS provider
Database: Oracle, DB2, My SQL, NO SQL
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, Clear Case, TFS
Cruise: Control, Jenkins, Team City
Defect Tracking Tools: Bugzilla 3.2.3, JIRA, HP Quality Center, Rally
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Ivy, Artifactory
Confidential, Worcester, MA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- Followed agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, Confidential planning, showcases and retrospective.
- Involved in development of services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Spring MVC Framework.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Leveraged Angular2.0/4.0 resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Worked with core Java technologies like Multi-Threading and synchronization.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Handed Java Multi-Threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Implemented spring transaction management for some database transactions.
- Spring Dependency Injection feature was used for Bean wiring.
- Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Wrote and consumed web services using Restful and published it on Web Sphere application server.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Implemented persistence layer using Spring JDBC Template to store the data in Oracle 11g database.
- Used JDBC batch statements for batch processing and Java Mail API to communicate between customers and agents for any error reported or for any exception rose.
- Integration with Message Routing of Web services and MQ series messing system with Mule ESB.
- Designed Restful request and response to be used in project.
- Used Spring IOC while implementing Web services.
- Involved to coding all the backend components using groovy
- Used MVC frameworks like Spring MVC along with JSF and Rich faces.
- Developed Data persistence using Spring Data JPA
- Used IntelliJ and Tomcat as web server for deploying the application.
- I have used IntelliJ to develop java based application.
- I have worked on different plugins with IntelliJ like docker, kubernetes with YAML support.
- Implemented SSO and security framework for SCA using OWASP guidelines.
- Used JUnit for unit testing application and Log4J to capture the logs.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Used Hibernate ORM with Annotation support following JPA Java Persistence API specifications for database accesses.
- Used Cassandra as a data source for all the new internal web applications and analytics purpose as well.
- Worked on Maven to build the application.
- I have used Spring Boot features within the IntelliJ to deploy as docker containers.
- Worked on using IntelliJ code coverage option to cover unit tests.
- Used MongoDB 2.0, a NOSQL database to store all the information.
- Created REST API and Spring Batch Jobs
- Integration, deployment and automation of application servers Tomcat, WebLogic across Linux platforms.
- Worked on Asynchronous Test Loops with Mocha
- Developed the application using JSF Spring framework that used MVC architecture with JSP as the view.
- Presentation tier using Struts, Java, JSP, Tiles and JSTL
- Addressing heavy traffic situation and migrating user-specific data off of service instances and into a shared by using Micro-services
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services based on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Involved in creation of GUI using Java Swing developed client-side components
- Worked on creating Packages, Stored Procedures & Functions in Oracle using PL/SQL and TOAD. This clearly separates the Business Logic from the Backend access to the Database and the Front-End Presentation layer.
- The networks are simulated in real-time using an ns3 network simulator modified for multithreading across multiple cores, which is implemented on generic Linux machine.
- Developed and Consumed REST based web Services using Spring Boot and JAX-RS with Jersey.
- Implemented Cache Mechanism using Spray Expiring LRU Cache
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of messages.
- Accessed database using SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform
- Created REST API's Microservices and EJB using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture.
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins and Gradle.
- Used GITHUB as version control tool.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
Full Stack Developer
- Implemented react UI and maintained the state with Redux architecture implementation .
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React JS.
- Creating a Responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with React JS and media queries.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- React JS was used to build application that updates constantly over time.
- Created reusable UI components using React.js.
- Used ES6 features libraries to handle Web socket events
- Worked on React component cycle, babel dependencies, ES6 & 5 presets.
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using React.js.
- Wrote client-Side code using React JS and used NPM & gulp directories to generate the server environments. worked on TOAD to write queries and to see tables across multiple data sources.
- Used TOAD to create stored procedures and to optimize queries.
- Created SQL queries and executed them by using Hibernate Template provided by spring for improving the performance of the Reporting modules.
- Extensively worked on Core Java coding and object-oriented design with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading and Event/Exception handling.
- Developed RESTful service interface using Spring Boot to the underlying Agent Services API and Implemented RESTful web services.
- Used Spring Boot which removes boilerplate configuration and very fast.
- Developed some standalone Micro services using Spring Boot micro service architectural patterns
- Used spring Boot properties like actuators and health checkers to enhance micro service implementations.
- Used Browserify, flux to manage with targeted URL's (Uni-Directional data flows) and to monitor the application.
- Worked on TOAD to create triggers and create indexes across searchable tables.
- Worked with stash and GIT to maintain current and historical versions of source code.
- Worked on React component cycle, babel dependencies, ES6 & 5 presets.
- Implemented flux pattern by using React Redux framework .
- Worked on props, refs and wiring the components with React router.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept .
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Used ES6 features libraries to handle Web socket events
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
Confidential, Dallas - TX
- Enhanced and maintained a website for the company learning internal working of the shipping industry using HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver.
- Used ‘JPA Provider’ framework which allows easy interaction with database instance.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using XHTML and CSS. Created detailed wire frames & process flows.
- Developed UI pages using Java Script, Angular JS, HTML and CSS.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- UX&UI Design using Photoshop/illustrate and Wireframing Prototyping .
- Participated in Scrum meetings as part of Iteration development process.
- Designing and defining UI Page Types Wireframing, Rapid prototyping for most complex business scenario’s.
- Translate Business Requirements into Wireframes, screen mock-up and prototypes .
- Worked on Web application prototyping and development using Dreamweaver and Fireworks.
- Worked on highly advanced user interface design and development using AngularJS, Node JS, HTML5 and CSS3, JSP .
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EEtechnologies using Core Java-Collections, Lambdas, Serialization & Multithreading, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Web services - SOAP & REST.
- Developed internal application using Angular.js and Node.js connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Used JPA to store the vast amounts of data into a database which is provided by the Oracle Corporation.
- Designed Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) and GUI layouts by using Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 and AJAX .
- Designed front end web applications by writing HTML code with the help of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Wrote and executed ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), managed test data.
- Designed the Mobile websites using Photoshop CS4.
- Worked on Express Node.js platform for a single-page application development.
- Used SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) for web service by exchanging XML data between the applications.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Servlets and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Built swing web components with JSF rich faces.
- Developed and Implemented MVC Architecture using JSF and spring.
- Designed and Developed Database of users for the online banking system.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Node using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Responsible for design and development of the Customer Relations Module.
- Using IDE JDeveloper to develop the Application
- Used CVS for version controlling.
- Implemented Survey Questionnaire using JSF 2.1 for front end with AJAX calls.
- Integrated JSF 2.1 with Spring and Hibernate 3.5.
- Used Spring Transactions and Spring Web Flow for Payment and Money Transfer
- Used Native Queries and Criteria Queries (annotations) in hibernate for access and updating data.
- Used Spring 3.0 Framework for DI/IOC and ORM components to support the Hibernate tool and JSF.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization.
- Consumed SOAP & REST based web services to transfer information to the Sears server from List server.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as order status report, delivery report.
- Used Apache CXF and Spring Web Services to consume and produce WSDL files.
- Extensively used JPA 2 specification for accessing and updating information
- Used Spring AOP to track CRUD operations on the database.
- Worked on Spring Validations and Spring Web Flow for Payment Processing.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit test of all developed modules.
- Worked on XML parsing by using JAXB for XML Schema Validation.
- Maven was used to manage dependencies in the application and deploy it on JBoss. CVS was used for the version control.
- Managed Administration of JBoss Application Server.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedure to perform various operations on the database.
- Followed TDD and wrote unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used XSLT to transform my XML data structure into HTML pages.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixing the problems.
Jr. Java Developer
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Worked closely with system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the projects
- Involved in development of Servlets and JSPs using Apache Struts framework.
- Implemented Form Bean and the Action Servlet using the struts framework.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Versions System) for version controlling
- Used Eclipse 3.0 develop the Application
- Performed unit testing.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Core JAVA, Web-Based Application, and OOPS concepts.
- Involved in the preparation of prototype and demos of the project and presented before the client to check that it meets their requirements.
- Optimized images for web page display and feature item slides using Adobe Photoshop.
- Maintained page layouts, navigation, presented designs and concepts to the clients and the managements to review.
- Cooperated with team members to conduct user research with strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Created database tables and manipulated data using MySQL.
- Used JSON to store and access the data in a search page.
- Developed modules to retrieve data using AJAX calls through jQuery method.
- Applied XML into transferring administration data to the back end.
- Validated the user input using jQuery validation plugin.
- Implemented a lightweight customizable jQuery plugin for styled appearance.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible Issues for different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Created build script using ANT and deploy to different servers
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock ups and the layouts of the application.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services