Software Developer with 1 year experience in software design and development using various frontend and backend technologies. Proficient in Java, SQL, AWS.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, XML, AJAX, JSON, REST APIs
Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Hadoop/HDFS
Cloud: AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, CodePipeline), Google App Engine, Docker
Others: Agile and Scrum Technologies, Android, Jenkins, Tableau, Git
Software Development Intern
- Worked on a web application that can capture and maintain historical data of various building equipment including escalators, HVAC, computers, security and access machines, etc. to provide a maintenance schedule.
- Used MySQL database to handle large datasets and established a database connection with the application.
- Implemented a cloud - based enterprise application with Amazon Active Directory and Auth0 Single Sign-On login that enables the employees to access DynamoDB employee database.
- Integrated Dropbox, Slack, GitHub using there APIs with Auth0 Single Sign-On feature.
- Provided continuous integration and deployment using Jenkins and AWS CodePipeline.
- Developed a distributed web application to simulate a Travel Search Engine. A user can search for and book hotels, flights and rental cars; admin dashboard to generate analytical reports on booking history and user activity.
- Developed in Confidential stack (MongoDB & MySQL, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS with REST APIs) with database connection pooling. Tested in JMeter and MochaJS.
- Optimized for scalability and performance: handling a minimum of 10,000 listings, 10,000 users, and 10,000 bookings.
- Made use of Apache Kafka as a messaging platform for communication between front-end channels with backend systems.
- Developed an android-based mobile application that can operate light bulbs and fans of the home via Bluetooth connection. The intensity of light bulbs can be set as per the themes and fan can be set as per the temperature humidity sensor values.
- Hardware: Arduino UNO, Bluetooth module HC-05, Temperature Humidity Sensor
- Developed a social media platform for job seekers to take up coding challenges and apply for jobs.
- Integrated LeetCode API to get the problem set and GitHub Jobs API for job applications.
- Provided code evaluation feature using Naïve Bayes classifier.
- Deployed the application on AWS EC2.