- Knowledge and experience in working with SASS/LESS as CSS preprocessors and modern techniques such as Flexbox.
- Experience on working with CSS backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and Elements.
- Experience on developing Responsive web application using Flex , Grid Layouts and Bootstrap.
- Worked on performance related tasks using CSS sprites, Avoiding CSS expressions, Reusable UI components and Reducing number of HTTP requests.
- Experience in building Single Page Application ( SPA ) using Model View Controller ( MVC ) framework such as Angular.
- Experience in Angular for building apps and declarative templates with data - binding, created some custom directives in the application.
- Pleasant experience in developing various pages for front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications.
- Pleasant Experience in ReactJS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX , React Native concepts.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Experienced with implementing unique features of Bootstrap this includes responsive web design
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools (Node JS).
- Worked with Angular routers, forms, DOM, events, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Played an active role in our scrum process, using modern tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledge in testing/building tools like Grunt , Jasmine , Karma and Jenkins .
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp and Bower modules of NodeJS.
- Experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control Software such as SVN and GIT.
Web Development: React.js, Node.js, Angular, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, RESTful Services, Bootstrap
IDE s: Atom, Sublime, Web storm, VS Code
Tools: GIT, SVN, Jenkins and Jira
Front End Developer, Dallas, TX
- Implemented new features using CSS3 such as Flexbox, CSS Sprites and Media Query with Grid System in Bootstrap to achieve Responsive Web Design.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Extensively used Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Used third party components for pagination, date-picker etc.
- Extensively used Gulp task runner and Bower for scaffolding application development.
- Moved existing Angular controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2/4 , Typescript , web pack and grunt.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Updated Angular 2 to Angular 4, doesn' Confidential make much different but same the latest version of the Angular framework.
- Consumed RESTful web services using Angular http services, Observables and promise objects to make GET, POST, PUT and DELETE requests.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development and progress of the application.
- Documenting MongoDB installation, operations, security, auditing multiple environments.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
- Experience in using the Bit Bucket for Source Repository.
UI Developer, Seattle, WA
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML5 tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Props, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Implemented stable React JS reusable UI components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for ReactJS UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used ReactJS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Developed the ReactJS container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools as Grunt , and Express.
- Implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed single application to render dynamically based on the JSON from the Node JS server.
- Designed and implemented the MDR (Missing Data Re filler) module by using MVC 4, jQuery 1.9, Razor, SQL Server 2012, AJAX to provide a process to fill in the missing Data in the database.
- Experience in Restful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Used JIRA to keep track of outstanding bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and improve communication.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Consumed all the Restful web services using Angular http services and promise objects. Used Angular $resource for API calls to Backend.
- Developing and designing SPA user interfaces in Angular.js .
- Used Angular.js for connecting the API's using Angular.js http service
- Created few custom directives to extend the functionality of HTML.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using jQuery, AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Used Firebug to debug the application and traverse the documents. Manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed tabbed pages by using AngularJS directives. Developed custom directives, factories and Services AngularJS.
- Implemented various $scope methods $ watch (), $digest () and $apply () to implement two-way data-binding by using AngularJS.
- Developed dynamic web pages using, Angular.js and hand coding of HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Played a team member role by providing individualized instruction based on observation on project.
- Using AJAX to request JSON data through third party REST APIs to acquire products data from server and display it in sorted order.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs as well as production issues with a quick turnaround time.
- Attended wire frame review, design and code walkthrough meetings.
- Took part in manual testing and unit testing.
- Experienced in providing application support to resolve production issues and make enhancements.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML, CSS, jQuery , and Bootstrap to display products list on the website.
- Designed the front-end applications using web technologies such as HTML and CSS .
- Used Bootstrap to decorated navigation bars, buttons, and display menus.
- Used Bootstrap implemented autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and used jQuery templates for mark up.
- Involved in development, design and implementation front end part of the widget based application.
- Used jQuery template for markup.
- Used jQuery plugins autocomplete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used backbone.js as Model, Widgets as Controller and jQuery templates View.
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Involved in daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Used AJAX, JSON with jQuery to request data and response processing
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, jQuery, and JSON.
- Worked on cross browser testing in IE, Firefox and Chrome.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts.
- Debugged and tested the application using Jasmine and Chrome develop tool.
- Maintained the code based and source code check in and check out with Git.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects.