- Over 5+ years of experience as a Web/Application Developer, analytical programming software development and design using Python, Django.
- Having experienced in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL, PL/SQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Basic Knowledge on JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services.
- Basic knowledge on Rest API and JSON Parsing, jQuery and Angular JS
- Experience in building frameworks in Python for Test Automation.
- Followed Agile Methodologies (Scrum) involved in daily stand - up meetings.
- Managed windows servers which included Active Directory maintenance and support
- Hands on experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA and Bugzilla
- Experienced with Python Libraries Beautiful Soup, NumPy, Pandas data frame, Matplotlib, python-twitter, urllib2.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Transformation, Integration, Data Import, and Data export using multiple ETL tools such as Ab Initio and Informatica Power Center.
- Experience in Bash Shell Scripting, SQL and Java Full stack web development using Python
- Having Good Experience in Object Oriented Concepts with C# and Python2.7/ 3.x.
- Extensive experience in using Python/Perl to code and design various phases for data processing pipeline.
- Experienced on Installation, Integration and Configuration of third party tools, Content Management System (CODEIGNITER, Zend, Laravel, Smarty)
- Good knowledge on IBM WebSphere Application Deployment and maintenance of an application on Application Server using clusters concept and IBM Tivoli Monitoring.
- Good knowledge in various phases of SDLC Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing on various Development and Enhancement Projects.
- HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems like Windows, Ubuntu, Linux and UNIX.
Programming Languages: Python, C, C++, Java/J2EE, and PL/SQL, Perl, SQL
Markup languages: HTML, JSON, XML
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP.
Programming methodologies: Waterfall and Agile
Web Server: Apache Webserver, IIS, HTTP server, Web Logic, JBoss
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, and VersionOne
Cloud services: AWS, VMware, and Microsoft Azure
Scripting: JQuery, Java Script, AJAX, Shell scripting.
Operating systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu)
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Apache Cassandra, MongoDB
Frameworks: Django, Flask, Nodejs, Angular JS
Integration Tools: Jenkins, IBM integration and Web Builder
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Designed and maintained databases using and developed Python based API (Restful Web Service).
- Entire Front end and back end modules of the project are developed using Python with Django Framework.
- Developed and designed e-mail marketing campaigns using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology for developing application.
- Interacted with the client end-users during requirements gathering sessions
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML, CSS, jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in Django.
- Implemented Business logic, worked on data exchange, processed XML and HTML using python Worked in Agile development following Scrum process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings
- Developed Views and Templates with Django view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Worked on frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the MVT (Model View Template) architecture of Django framework and Python conducting code reviews.
- Created APIs, database Model and Views Utilization Python in order to build responsive web page application.
- Wrote Python modules to extract/load asset data from the MySQL source database.
- Used GitHub for Python source code version control, Jenkins for automating the build Docker containers, and deploying in Mesos
- Designed and implemented a dedicated MySQL database server to drive the web apps and report on daily progress.
- Used PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Worked on Jenkins continuous integration tool for deployment of project.
- Automated the continuous integration and deployments using Jenkins, Docker, Ansible and AWS Cloud Templates.
- Participated in requirement gathering and worked closely with the architect in designing and modeling.
- Developed, tested and debugged software tools for clients and internal customers of the organization.
- Search engine optimization by replacing existing database with MongoDB (NoSQL Database).
- Documented company Restful API's using Swagger for internal and third part use and also worked on Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Used Git for the version control.
- Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub.
- Collaborated with internal teams and external teams to solve the issues and giving feedbacks.
- Worked on object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, Django and Linux.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Practical experience with working on multiple environments like development, testing, production.
- Documented the problems and progress of project most accurately.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of call center application system and operations; data conversion scripts, REST, JSON, and CRUD scripts for API Integration.
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/jQuery and High Charts for data visualization of the served pages.
- Built Python scripts to identify and correct erroneous data in PostgreSQL database using clustering, regression, and statistics
- Used standard Python modules e.g. csv, robot parser, itertools, pickle, jinja2, lxml for development.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the jQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content. Developed entire frontend and backend modules using PHP/Python.
- Used Python Library Beautiful Soup for web scrapping to extract data for building graphs.
- Rewrite existing Java modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting of web application.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintenance of the website
- Involved in the design, development and testing phases of application using AGILE methodology.
- Developed and designed an API (Restful Web Service).
- Used the Python language to develop web-based data retrieval systems.Refactored existing batch jobs and migrated existing legacy extracts from Informatica to Python based micro services and deployed in AWS with minimal downtime.
- Coded test programs and evaluated existing engineering processes.
- 2.7 and its familiar framework Django
- Restful web services using Python REST API Framework.