- Dedicated and motivated web developer with 3 years of MEAN - stack web development experience seeking a challenging position in web development that provides an opportunity to expand my web developing knowledges and abilities.
- Experience in working on MEAN Stack applications- AngularJS/Angular 4.0/2.0, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB.
- Extensive knowledge in Angular 2 using TypeScript- Components, Directives, Services, Observables, Subject.
- Hands on experience with AngularJS- directives, services, factories, filters, events.
- Multi-tasker who thrives in fast paced environment through continuous learning and teamwork.
JS Framework/Libraries: Angular 4/2, AngularJS 1.5, jQuery, LESS, SASS, Angular fusion chart, Node.js, Express.js, Bootstrap 3.0
Database: MongoDB 3.2.6
IDE Tools: Eclipse, WebStorm, Sublime, Visual Studio Code
Testing: Karma, Jasmine, Chrome Development Tool, Firefox Development Tool.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/10/8/7 UNIX
Other: GIT, JIRA, NPM, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, TDD (Test Driven Development), Augury, Modernizr.
MEAN Stack Developer
- Involved in designing and developing the application using Angular 4/2, Express, NodeJS, Typescript, Bootstrap 3.0, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Utilized Angular-cli to generate components, routes, pipes, services via commands to develop Single page application using Angular 4/2.
- Created multiple components as well as Nested components and used @Input / @Output decorator for communication between components.
- Used Http module which returns Observable for consuming RESTful Web API to fetch data in JSON format.
- Achieved better and efficient performance by building services to share data in between component and for consuming REST APIs.
- Designed dynamic and multi-browser compatible Web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Developed REST services using NodeJS, ExpressJS, Body-Parser and Mongoose CORS to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and used Mongoose ODM perform database operations.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine along with Karma in Test Driven Development environment and followed agile methodology.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during daily SCRUM meeting to the track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create Single Page Applications which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Used UI Router to create different hierarchy structure in single page application.
- Created custom directives and filters using AngularJS built-in $http service from controller through dependency injection.
- Used Angular $http to send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Worked with Karma and Jasmine, supporting QA team to debug and write tests.
- Active participation throughout the entire SDLC from project inception, code development and elaborate testing of various modules.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM process, attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Maintained the code using version control system like Git.
- Designed, developed and implemented MEAN stack application for posting and searching jobs according to user type and make easy job search using specific keywords.
- Managed data using MongoDB and updated the database on a regular basis and worked on Bootstrap 3 to make it responsive for any resolution.
Technologies used: HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, Angular2, ES6, BootStrap3, NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB