An exceptional Java Developer with unique blend of programming, technical production support, project - management and exemplary customer-support skills, with a strong commitment to excellence, ensuring that projects support strategic mission and objectives within scope, budget, and schedule.
- Having 7+years of experience in Java/J2EE, Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented programming, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio tool.
- Proficient in concepts like Collection Framework , Multi-threading , Exception Handling , Generics , Annotations , Serialization , Thread pools , JavaBeans and Polymorphism , Swing, hands on experience on Java 8 .
- Good experience in development of different types of Swing customized components.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology- Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JSF, JSP, JTA, JMS, RMI, JavaBeans and Apache Camel.
- Experience in Open Source frameworks like GWT, Jakarta Struts 1.x/2.0, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks, Java Server Faces 1.x/2.0, Spring 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.0, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Hibernate 2.0/3.0 ORM.
- Experience in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Experience in configuring, deploying the web applications on Apache Tomcat 6.x,5.x,4.x,3.x, Oracle/BEA WebLogic 9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x/7.0, JBoss servers.
- Well versed with J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front-Controller, Session Façade, Service-Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Singleton, MVC, Business-Delegate. Also, well versed with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience working in Agile Software Development Methodology that includes product backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, iterative development, product demo, retrospective meetings.
- Experience in creating and consuming SOA Web Services using RESTful, SOAP messages.
- Experience in Producing and consuming Web Services Technologies like Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries).
- Extensive experience in IDE and debugging tools like Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse 3.1, IBM WSAD, IBM RAD, IntelliJ IDEA and JDeveloper.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration testing and build applications using tools like ANT and Maven.
- Good experience in using various version controls like SVN , CVS , GIT , Bit Bucket and project Tracking tools like JIRA.
- Worked on many Operating system environments including Windows 95/ 98/ NT/ XP/ 2000 Server, UNIX (including Sun Solaris), some flavors of LINUX.
- Experience with extreme programming practices: Agile (XP and Scrum), Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration.
- Possess excellent Technical background, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, very quick at learning new technologies & frameworks.
- Highly motivated, dependable trouble shooter and problem Solver.
- Involvement in Cloud Environment using Amazon Web Services (AWS) .
- Planned, designed and sent Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a substantial number of uses using the Amazon cloud arrangement
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS , Extensive experience focusing on services like Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, EBS , RDS , Cloud Watch , Cloud Formation , Elastic Cache .
Programming Languages: Java, Groovy/Grails, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, Java Script, XML
Java Frameworks: Servlets (3.x), JDBC (4.x), JSTL, Java Server Pages (JSP 2.x), JSF, MS.
Frameworks: Struts (2.x.x), spring (3.x/4.x), Hibernate (3.x/ 4.x), AWS, Apache Camel (2.x), Swing, Apache CXF.
Project Management tool: Rally and Jira
Ajax Frameworks: jQuery, Angular JS, Dojo Toolkit, DWR, GWT, Prototype.
Platforms: Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT), Red Hat Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP Unix 3000
CI/CD(or)Version Control: VSS, Tortoise SVN, CVS, PVCS, GIT Hub
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall model
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, MyEclipse, JDeveloper, WSAD
Databases: SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, MySQL 4.1, 5.0. (Oracle 11g, SQL server 2008, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
Database Tools: Toad for SQL Server, Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Connect/J for MySQL, DB2Connect, Developer 2000
UML Tools: Altova UML Spy 2009,2010, MS Visio, Rational Enterprise, UModel
Loggers: Log4J, SLF4J
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Side Technologies: Angular JS, Backbone JS, React JS, Node JS, CSS3, CSS, HTML5, HTML, XHTML.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Analyzed the requirements and designed class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML and prepared high level technical documents.
- Used Agile software development methodology which helps to develop project plans.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Hands-on experience on developing AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins.
- Designed and developed Single page application with Bootstrap and React JS to provide interactive screens to display data.
- Some experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Designed and coded portions of all tiers of the application:
- Migrating existing application into Micro Services architecture using Rest APIs, Spring boot, Spring Cloud and AWS.
- Used Java 8 streams and lambda expressions to increase performance.
- Developed a key application with database and GUI Components.
- Created web services using Spring @Restful Controller to return JSON to the frontend.
- Also used SOAP UI tool to test the REST web service operations.
- Used Spring 4.0 Framework and Spring MVC, Spring Boot to provide Model and View, and URL based responses to different HTTP requests.
- Implemented method to obtain bean references and cross-cutting concerns using Dependency Injection (DI) / Inversion of Control (IOC), and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Developed integration modules for disparate clients using Apache Camel.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 and DAO pattern to store the persistence data into Oracle database and developed queries and stored procedures using HQL and NoSQL and used Tomcat as Web Container.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and Angular JS framework in developing various UI components.
- Involved in documentation, review, analysis and fixed post production issues. Maintained the Production and the Test systems.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Used Mongo DB NoSQL database.
- Used Mongoose API to access the Mongo DB from Node JS.
- Used Nodejs for testing frontend part of the application.
- Used JIRA to track the progress of the project and Used JUnit as a testing framework in a Test-Driven Development environment.
- Actively participated in CI/CD initiative for java applications using Bit-Bucket and Jenkins.
- Used Maven to build and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in Agile (SCRUM) methodology with active user involvement and followed Sprint system for development.
- Developed and maintained portlets using WebLogic 8.1/10.2 in the portal application
- Developed portals, portlets, books, pages and desktops.
- Worked with java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage service, Simple queue and Simple DB.
- Hosted and tested the application in AWS servers before publishing it in actual production environment.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Developed single page application with UI components using JSP, Angular JS, Backbone JS, React JS, Html tags, HTML5, CSS, Ajax and jQuery.
- CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Developed Java Script functions for client-side validation.
- Used React JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Wrote Rest-Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in Spring MVC to connect model with view.
- Developed REST webservices using Spring IOC and Apache CXF framework.
- Designed and created Micro Services business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing Spring boot.
- Developed scalable applications using the MEAN (Mongo-DB + Express.JS + Angular.JS + Node.JS) stack.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of MongoDB.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework for database mapping in FERC Refund website.
- Developed Java Page Flow portlets and nested page flows.
- Developed a core routing framework using Apache Camel.
- Used Node-JS Mongoose module to create ORM mappings for database interactions.
- Designed and developed Grails applications for end users.
- Used JDBC for all the database mappings to access Oracle 11g database and clean error log webapps.
- Implemented connectivity to databases using JDBC API from servlets and JSP through Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
- Developed and maintained PL/SQL packages and stored procedures and writing SQL queries.
- Provided extensive support during QA, UAT and addressing bugs as reported.
- Tested several modules identifying bugs and worked on debugging of project using Junit and resolved the JIRA bugs assigned.
- Working with Developers in UI Integration and defect fixing and involved in UI Testing which is generally testing the graphical user interfaces, how user interacts with the application, testing application elements like fonts, layouts, buttons, images, colors etc.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Agile Scrum Methodology been followed for the development process.
- Handled Performance, Scalability and Flexibility issues for the robust application.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Configure and deploy Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lambda service to run codes in response to events and automatically manage resources.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) to interact with other EBM Database resources, and retrieve the results based on the Clinical Query passed.
- Build Restful API web services using Node JS and Express JS and used a full complement of Express, Angular JS, and Mongo DB to store and present assessments.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML and Used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Coded SOAP Clients to retrieve the data from multiple web services enabled application to display results in the formatted way.
- Designed the application by implementing the Struts Framework to use MVC architecture for loose coupling, tight cohesion and parallel development.
- Implemented Model-View- Controller (MVC) architecture using Spring framework and used Spring Context to add support for message sources and internationalization.
- Used React Redux architecture to create the data layers in the application and to bring the Model View Controller architecture for the application.
- Collection framework used to transfer objects between the different layers of the application.
- Implemented Struts Dispatch Action class and form bean classes using struts framework.
- Involved in Business Requirement gathering and developing the Detail Design Document and coding based on the Functional Requirement specifications.
- Modified project to enforce security of project resources and to ensure the authentication and authorization of users.
- XSLT to transform the XML files to the presentation layer for the enrich design.
- Maven tool for the build and deployment process.
- Used Hibernate O-R Mapping tool to interact with the Oracle database.
- Created Tables, Views, and Triggers for the oracle database and modified the existing PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Actively involved in code review and bug fixing for improving the performance.
- Used WebSphere application server to deploy the application to execute.
- JUnit been used for the unit testing of the application.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging of the application in an efficient manner.
- Documented application for its functionality and its enhanced features.
Confidential, Pomona, NY
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed the application using JSF MVC Framework.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring (IOC) concept.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2.Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using spring framework’s Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, Oracle 10g using Toad tool.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders components.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Worked on UNIX environment for development.
- Designed and Developed web interface for admin module using Struts MVC framework to search, reset password, lock/unlock the user accounts.
- Developed and implemented the interactive functionality using JSP, Tiles framework.
- Developed Stored Procedures, queries to extract the Customers data from the database.
- Used Subversion for Version Control Management.
- Extensively used the Struts tag libraries (Bean Tags, Logic Tags and HTML Tags etc.) and Custom tag libraries.
- Involved in code reviews, debugging and testing.
- Used connection pooling for optimization using JDBC interface.
- Flexibly used J2EE design patterns like Value Object, Data Access Object and Singleton.
- Prepared Use-Cases from the given requirements and interacted with clients for requirements gathering and clarifications.
- Developed Utility Classes, which are used throughout the application.