- Over 8+ years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge and practical knowledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies based on Agile/SCRUM like Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt JS, Gulp Server, Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom AngularJS directives and filters to add functionalities to the web page.
- Experience in Angular 1.5/2.0 along with Bootstrap, CSS3to create reusable components for RWD applications.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services. Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Developed core modules in large cross - platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring 3/4/Boot, JSF, iBATIS, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC,SOAP, REST, Microservices.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix, Spring Batch.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language, HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of N-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such DTD/Schema, XML, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures
- Databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server, DB2, Postgre SQL and MySQL and NoSQL MongoDB, mongo.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub and Logging tools Log4J and Splunk.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Expertise with employment of Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
- Expertise in selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Junit & Maven.
Programming Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0, C, C++, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JNDI.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 2.0/3.0/4.x, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins, WebSphere MQ
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3,RAD 6.0/7.0
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Testing &Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36, Selenium, Cucumber
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, STS 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, Apache Axis
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile (SCRUM) development methodology to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Used Selectors, Events and Dom Manipulation components in Angular 2.0directives, filters, services.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code.
- Implemented jQuery to develop the widgets and to perform the client-side validations, UI centric Ajax behavior.
- Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Factory, and Service Locator.
- Developed RESTful web services using Spring MVC REST framework and JAX-RS.
- Used Spring MVC Rest Controllers, Services along with Dependency Injection, Spring JMS and Spring Security. Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Experienced in upgrading to Spring RESTFul Microservices from Monolithic Services (SOA)
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Developing business logic using Scala.
- Used OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol respectively for security and authorization.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Used advanced java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, Streams, Method reference, collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Extensively worked on Drools Rules Engine and Expectation Engine for writing Business Rules Validation.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDD, Scala.
- Getting data using Kafka and processing using Spark
- Developing traits and case classes etc. in scala.
- Configured and administered Jenkinsfor CI/CD into Tomcat Application Server.
- Designed and configured management reports and dashboards using Splunk.
- Worked on Test automation framework using Selenium web driver.
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and X-path and developed grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as Junit and Mockito.
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Involved in creating AJAX calls using AngularJS to handle data operations including ordering and filtering.
- Implemented and developed UI components using AngularJS features like DI, Models, data binding and controllers. Develop various screens using AngularJS and used various predefined components from NPM.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns Session façade, Singleton, Factory, DAO and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database and implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers.
- Implemented (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security.
- Build, Test and developed application from Docker containers and deployed into PCF environment.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Developed REST web services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAPUI.
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes and Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring microservice.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithreading access to make valid transactions.
- Developed application and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Experienced with JAXB binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for the performance improvement of batch processes using Core Java: Collections API, Multithreading, java networking and collection framework.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through XHR/AJAX calls using JQuery.
- Participated in development of a new business application for the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Worked with core java and Drool rule engine and participated in all aspects of software life cycle including analysis, design, development, production deployment and support.
- Implemented RPC integration style using Restful web services.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Used Spring JDBC to retrieve the data and represented the data in the form of tree which has seven hierarchies and implemented drag and drop functionality to it.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
- Developed application using JSP and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Created and maintained complex triggers for logon and some R/I.
- Created Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, Views and implemented the Error Handling in the Stored Procedures and SQL objects and Modified already existing stored procedures, triggers, views, indexes depending on the requirement.
- Facilitated User Testing sessions to solicit feedback on prototypes.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in all phases of the project like design, development, testing, enhancements and production support.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed form classes, action classes for the entire application using Strutsframework .
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, Singleton.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the SQL Server database.
- JQuery opinionated about how a CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) application should be built.
- Designed and developed reusable Java utility classes for business logic functionality using services like JDBC and JNDI.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Involved in writing SQL queries on Oracle database for designing Tables, View, Index's and create triggers for optimized data access.
- Developed automated Build files using Ant.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Involved in Code review, bug fixing and Test Plans.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in the design and review of Design document using UML Diagrams to create sequence diagrams, class diagrams and class descriptions using MSVisio.
- The application uses the HTTP protocol to retrieve XML documents from Webmail Direct that represent the requested data in the XML format. The application was designed using Java.
- Used Model-View architecture with the use of JSP’s (java server pages) and Struts to maintain proper flow of the program.
- XML file parsing was implemented in this admin tool for the data that was in XML format and JDBC for oracle connectivity.
- Used JDBC-API to communicate with Database.
- Developed Session Beans for maintaining state of the user sessions.
- Designed and developed the session module using J2EE for existing cold fusion application.
- Written database stored procedures and triggers for data manipulation.
- Administration of IBM Web Sphere 5.0.
- Analyzed customer requirements for enhancements and designed User Interface using HTML and heavy java script.
- Developed ANT build scripts to build and deploy application in enterprise archive format (.ear).
- Involved in all phases of the development life cycle (SDLC) involving in requirement Collection. Design and analysis of the customer specifications of the application using TDD Methodology,
- Implemented struts framework using MVC design pattern and front controller pattern for front controller in this application.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file
- Designed mailing application to send notifications to the Oracle users for intimating to start the next workflow.
- Designed and implemented AJAX server calls to dynamically retrieve shipping information.
- Worked on Oracle in writing complex queries in the business logic layer. Used joins, debugging the SCM related packages and customization.
- Involved in testing the application using JUnit.
- Designed, coded and tested business logic for software applications.
Environment: Struts, Core-JAVA, JSP, Servlets, oracle, Multi- Threading, Collections, PL/SQL, OO Design, OO Analysis, XML, XSLT, IBM WebSphere, Log4J, Junit, ANT, Eclipse.