- 5+Years of experience as a Software Developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies and Implementation in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and IT industry.
- Expertise in server - side development with Spring 4.0/3.0/2.5, Hibernate 4.0/3.0/3.0, Struts 2.0, EJB 2.0/3.0JDBC, Servlets, MVC architecture, Java Beans, XML.
- Experience in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications.
- Experienced in developing interactive web applications with Single Page Applications (SPAs) Framework using AngularJS
- Implemented AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and created Angular JS service layer.
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java 8/7/6/5, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, and APIs like JDBC, JNDI, XML, JavaBeans.
- Sound background in Planning, Installation and Administration of IBM WebSphere MQ, WebSphere MQ FTE and IBM WebSphere Message Broker.
- Involved in MQ Backup & Recovery process.Involved in WMQ migration projects from v7.0 to v7.5, V8.0 & V9.0.Expertise in WMQ Security setup (OAM and SSL).Performed renewals of the SSL certificates on MQ & MB.
- Creating end to end Spark-Solr applications using Scala to perform various data cleansing, validation, transformation and summarization activities according to the requirement.
- Developed Scala scripts using both Data frames/SQL/Data sets and RDD/MapReduce in Spark for Data Aggregation, queries and writing data back into OLTP system through Sqoop.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design.
- Developed Excel UI/Applications to pull and process data stored on SharePoint using VBA.
- Develop Excel apps with VBA to analyze data pulled from different data sources.
- Proficient with development of Restful Web Services using JAX-RS framework for exchange of JSON and XML representations.
- Extensively worked with Teradata utilities like BTEQ, Fast Export, Fast Load, Multi Load to export and load data to/from different source systems including flat files.
- Hands on experience using query tools like TOAD, SQL Developer, PLSQL developer, Teradata SQL Assistant and Query man.
- Excellent technical knowledge in back-end RDBMS tools like Oracle 9i/10G/11G and MySQL.
- Experience in developing SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Good understanding of JAVA / J2EEDesign Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Façade.
- Strong Knowledge of Object Oriented Design Methodologies such as Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experienced in build tools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and JUnit for testing.
- Expertise in using J2EEApplication Servers such as IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Web Servers like Tomcat 5.x/6.x
- Worked exclusively with the Teradata SQL Assistant to interface with the Teradata.
- Proficient in large scale Configuration, integration and customization of RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Product in customer’s environment.
- Working with RSA Technical Support Team on environmental issues,
- Experience in building application using the MEAN stack: MONGODB, Angular JS, Express.js and Node.js.
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD), Junit testing framework and knowledge of ANT, MAVEN and Log4j tools.
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD, Eclipse, Net Beans
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD and MySQL Client
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like SVN and GIT.
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins Version.
- Developed the User Interface using Swing.
- Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows
- Expertise in object modelling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, and Activity diagrams.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding and Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Used JMock, mockito frameworks for mocking to test the functionality of the application.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Coded Junit's using mockito and GWT Mockito to perform the unit testing for presenters.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on retention policy of databases/ applications.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- AmazonEC2 is also used for deploying and testing the lower environments such as Dev, INT and Test.
- Worked on Algorithms and Data Structure.
- Worked together with the client community and the IT professionals to deliver quality, efficient and cost-effective software that meets the needs of the corporation, at the time of implementation.
Web technologies: Java 1.8/1.7,J2EE (EJB2.0/3.0, Servlets, JSP, JNDI), AngularJS, NodeJS, XML, SOAP, REST, Restful, JDBC, Bootstrap, JSON.
Frameworks/ORM tools: Spring 4.0.3, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 4.3.5
Database: JDBC, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/, SQL Server 7.0 and MySQL.
IDE: Eclipse 3.0, Net Beans, IBM RAD.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows.
App Servers/ Middleware: Tomcat, Weblogic, JBossEAP 7.x, WebSphere 7.0/6.x, Apache Tomcat 7.x,.
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Programming Language: Core Java APIs (I/O, Thread, Collection), C, C++.
Design patterns: Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Tools: JUnit, ANT, Log4j, ANT, Maven, Toad, Jasper Reports, JIRA.
Design, Methodologies & Control: UML, Rational Rose, SVN, GIT.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked as per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Extensively worked with business analysts and product managers to help writing user stories in sprint planning.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Design & develop common platform frameworks on Angular JS like logging, rest client, exception handling.
- Worked on Node JS providing an event-driven architecture and a non-blocking I/O API that optimizes an application's throughput and scalability.
- Design, Develop, testing and automation of backend web services (RESTful and SOAP) for MyPhoenix application using Ready API/SOAP UI, Postman and REST clients.
- Design, Develop, testing and automation of backend web services (RESTful and SOAP) for New classroom application using Ready API/SOAP UI, Postman and REST clients.Involved in creating test data using SOAP UI by JDBC connection to Oracle databases.
- Worked on making AJAX calls to connect database using RESTFUL web APIs and worked on integrating the middleware to front-end.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Extensively used transport-layer security which relies on secure HTTP transport (HTTPS) using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
- Involved in migration projects to migrate data from data warehouses on Oracle/DB2 and migrated those to Terada.
- Used Teradata utilities fastload, multiload, tpump to load data.
- Used SHA-1 (Secure Hash Algorithm 1) which is slower than MD5, but the message digest is larger, which makes it more resistant to brute force attacks SHA-1 now has even higher strength brothers, SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512 for 256, 384 and 512-bit digests.
- Utilized VBA scripts to build user defined functions and features into Excel and ensured to match data by using common characteristics found within the data set.
- Developed a middle layer which consumes a web service and update data to database.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Developing Excel VBA functions
- VBA functions to merge multiple Excel Files depending on the requirements needed
- Used Spring Data JPA for all operations in MongoDB.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that must be stored in AWS S3.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2 and expert in using Docker for Environment provision solution. .
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying micro services and deploying to Jenkins CI server.
- Wrote database queries using SQL and PL/SQL for accessing, manipulating and updating Oracle database.
- Wrote complex stored procedures, views and Indexes for effectively using Oracle database.
- Followed the Maven build life cycle to build the application and deployed into WebSphere application server.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using Junit.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, JSP, JSTL, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Hibernate, Web Sphere JBPM, Docker, JMS, Agile methodology, RESTful Web Services, Oracle, AWS, Micro Services, XML, SQL, Maven, IntelliJ, Log4j, JUnit, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential, Eden prairie, Minnesota
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, and version control (SVN).
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules.
- Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- By using AngularJs and NodeJs with the MVC made both the development and the test easier.
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Webpages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Automate the existing manual process in and as a JBPM workflow
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security, Audit logging(database) and logging using Spring AOP.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring. Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans.
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS to different systems like NPI Validation, Address validation.
- Wrote Teradata Macros and used various Teradata analytic functions.
- Involved in migration projects to migrate data from data warehouses on Oracle/DB2 and migrated those to Teradata.
- Developed VBA technical documents, Code and data flow diagrams
- Performed data analysis to match POs to Work orders using VBA scripts to find and categories data.
- Developed complex Web Services and tailored JAX-RS API to suit the requirement.
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping.
- Implemented Rest API and deployed the Web services using JBOSS Server.
- Automate the existing manual process in and as a JBPM workflow.
- Develop the Process Engine framework using JBPM.
- Involved in the integration of spring MVC for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Configure SQL using insert, update and rollback. This will reduce the maintaining traditional way scripting and maintaining the data in Different Environments.
- Wrote complex named Native queries using Hibernate.
- Uses Second Level Cache to enhance performance and Proper Memory Management.
- Created multi-module maven project and used Maven to build applications and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Used LOG4J, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Used SVN to maintain source and version management and used Eclipse as IDE.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Jdk, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, JAX-RS, WADL, JSP, AJAX, Html, CSS, Maven, log4j, Oracle, MY SQL, SQL Developer, JIRA, SVN.
- Worked extensively with the client (clinicians), gathering the requirement. Involved in system study and participated in User Group and Stakeholder Meetings.
- Developed design documents, System Use Cases, Class Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using UML
- Developed the Database logical design, Entity-Relationship diagrams and Design documents.
- Developed general System Architecture using the Object Oriented Programming techniques and Design Principles for supporting the most current technologies like Java, JSP, Struts, Spring 2, Hibernate, AJAX, MySQL Server
- Implemented Front End using JAVA, JSP, AJAX, HTML/CSS, Struts, and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Implemented Controller Actions using Struts 2.0
- Developed Database Access Objects (DAO) using the Spring Hibernate Support.
- Developed the Java beans (POJO) to represent the model classes and mapped them to the tables using the Hibernate Mapping files (.hbm.xml)
- Used JSON for data interchange between client and server.
- Developed Business Objects to convert the Java Objects into JSON Objects using the JSON Lib’s JSON Array and JSON Object classes.
- Worked extensively on the each layer of the application that helped gain a good knowledge on the technologies used.
- Involved in Unit Testing and System testing
- Designed Data Model and Developed Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used JDBC API for interaction with the SQL Server Database.
- XML was used to transfer the data between different layers.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations on data.
- Guided team members on Struts Framework.
- Worked on Creating Form Bean, Action classes and Configuration files using Struts framework
- Client side validations are handled using Java Script.
- Written Utility classes for getting Connection using JDBC.
- Responsible for Writing SQL Queries and executing using JDBC API.
- Involved in preparation of System Use Cases (SUC's) and Unit Test Speciation (UTS).
- Taken whole responsibility and developed module alone with in time specified.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit.
- Expertise of advanced level programming in C including thread synchronization multithreading, multiprocessing, concurrency and TCP/IP Socket Programming.
- Worked on TLS for providing point-to-point security mechanism that can be used for authentication, message integrity, and confidentiality.
- Migrated C Image Viewer component for add - on features.
- Used Eclipse IDE for Development and Version Control as Clear case.
- Involved in the code fixing and system testing activities.
- Written Client/ Server side validations for the project
Environment: Java 1.6, HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Struts, EJB, XSLT, XML, JQuery, Oracle 9i, WebSphere, Maven2.2.1, Subversion 1.7.2, JUnit, Apache CXF.