- Over 2 years of professional experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services like EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch, EBS, RDS, VPC, and IAM.
- Worked on AGILE/SCRUM based software development projects.
- Experience in developing loosely coupled enterprise java web applications using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring batch frameworks.
- Diverse experience in utilizing various java tools in a web, and client - server environments including J2SE, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JSTL.
- Hands on experience in producing and consuming SOAP and RESTful web services using Axis, CXF and Jersey frameworks.
- Strong Experience in Microservices Development using Spring Boot Framework.
- Good understanding in developing single-page applications (SPAs) using various Java Script frame works like Angular JS, React JS, Angular UI Router and Bootstrap.
- Strong experience in core java OOPS concepts, multi-threading and collections framework.
- Persisted data using Java Persistence API ( JPA), Hibernate, JDBC, and Spring JDBC .
- Experience in working Oracle SQL, MySQL, SQL Server, and DB2, Cassandra.
- Written SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures and triggers.
- Debugged, tested and validated web services using SoapUI, log4j, JUnit, JMock, firebug, and Postman.
- Working experience in publishing and consuming messages using JMS, Kafka.
- Experienced in creating Amazon EC2 instances and setting up security groups. Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto scaling groups.
- Used Maven, Jenkins, and Shell Scripting to build and deploy the application in UNIX, Windows environment.
- Experience building Spring based Java microservices to support enterprise web application
- Good working experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML), and Design Patterns.
- Implemented Design Patterns such as Front Controller, MVC, Singleton, DAO, Composite View, Abstract factory, Factory method, Business delegate, Adapter, Decorator, and Chain of responsibility etc.
- Good working experience on application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, and WebSphere.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) methodology and Concurrent Programming.
- Participated in agile, sprint meetings requirement analysis, and bug fixes.
- Major strengths are familiarity with multiple software systems, ability to learn quickly new technologies, adapt to new environments.
- Good work ethics, self-motivated, team player, a focused, an adaptive and quick learner with excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, Python, groovy.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, AngularJS, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Hibernate, Jersey, Axis
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL, Java Beans, JMS
Web Technologies: Java Script, AngularJS, Web Services, REST, SOAP, jQuery, AJAX, HTML, JSON, CSS, XML.
Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS: SQL Server, Mongo DB
Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
Development & Testing Tools: Eclipse, RAD, SoapUI, Maven, JUnit, JMock, GIT, Log4J, Firebug, Postman
Cloud Services: AWS EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, Code Deploy
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the life cycle, user interaction, requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and Implementation, prepare business requirement document.
- Wrote AngularJS controllers, models, custom directives, filters and views to define dynamic behavior of web page.
- Analysis and Coding of Java components for offers and appointments modules.
- Implemented Spring MVC Dependency Injection for integrating various Java Components.
- Worked on Spring MVC and Persisted data using Hibernate.
- Microservices were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Developed DAO layer using the Hibernate and to improve performance used caching.
- Produced and consumed RESTful web services using Apache CXF and data through JSON.
- Manipulated the DOM upon user interaction with the use of watchers and event listeners.
- Involved in writing lambda functions (Node JS) to fetch data from AWS S3 buckets to Postgres database.
- Created EC2 instances using cloud formation Templates on AWS.
- Designed and configured the AWS Secure Notification Service (SNS) and Secure Email Service (SES) to work with the clients.
- Develop cloud formation scripts to build on demand EC2 instance formation.
- Implement and maintain the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using Cloud Watch.
- Involved in testing and deployment of the application on WebSphere Application Server during integration and QA testing phase.
- Used Maven to build and deploy applications and helped to deployment for Continuous Integration using Jenkins and Shell script.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Was part of production support team to resolve the production incidents.
- Documentation of common problems prior to go-live and while actively in a Production Support role.
Confidential, Deerfield beach, FL
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the application using Agile/ Scrum Methodology
- Responsible for creating functional and nonfunctional requirement analysis and design.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and AJAX.
- Developed modules and bind controllers with the help of AngularJS directives.
- Developed the application using Spring that leverages the classical Model-View-Controller MVC) architecture.
- Used Hibernate modules for backend communication with MySQL database.
- Used Spring Boot for developing microservices for exposing Product domain.
- Developed the REST web service using Jersey.
- Used Jersey API to implement RESTful web service to retrieve JSON response and used Jackson library to parse JSON response.
- Developed Proof of Concept using AWS, Node JS and Mongo DB.
- Involved in writing AWSLambda function using Node JS.
- Worked with the documentation of Migration process, AWS Deployment setup, Application Stack deployments and Troubleshooting Scenarios.
- Worked with various AWS EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application on Tomcat server using Shell Script.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server-side JSP scripting.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control.
- Used JUnit, JMock and Power Mocks framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Validated web services using SoapUI, debugged using postman. Debugged web applications using firebug.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing phases of the project.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOCconcepts.
- Implemented Java persistence using Hibernate framework.
- Used SoapUI to validate the web service request/response.
- D esign and development of RESTful APIs for data retrieval from core repositories
- Developed Hibernate mappings and implemented required business logic.
- Used Oracle SQL database and wrote PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Responsible for configuring the WebSphere application server to access the Database by setting up Data source and connection pool.
- Utilized Log4j for a request, response, and error logging.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and helped testers in end-to-end testing.
- Involved in deployment of application using ANT and Shell Script.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
- Used Maven Build tool for build management
- Responsible for code migration and maintaining code versions, hot fixes using Subversion.
- Co-ordinated with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and those defects are resolved.
- Implemented technical documentation and middle tier code.
- Involved in redesign enhancement of call management system which existed in struts to be replaced by spring.
- Developed persistence layer using hibernate to persist data and to manage the data.
- Used agile process to streamline the development process and it includes daily scrum with the team.
- Used spring framework to configure Dependency Injection (IOC) in application components.
- Developed web services in Java and generated SOAP WSDL.
- Implemented AJAX, jQuery APIs to design responsive web pages.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages the classical Model-View-Controller MVC) architecture.
- Worked on consuming SOAP web services to interact with the third-party applications via SOAP.
- Used JUnit, JMock and Power Mock framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Developed responsive web page using HTML, CSS so it would render similar across all browsers and devices.
- Worked on Eclipse and SVN. Used Log4J for logging and debugging.
- Testing of individual components (unit test) and fix issues to achieve better delivery quality as per customer quality guideline.
- Building application and deployment in servers as per request from the QA team.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, Axis, Eclipse, XML, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, jQuery, ANT, JSTL, JUnit, SVN, MySQL, WebLogic, Linux.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Performed change management and Impact Analysis for introducing the authorization functionality around the existing system.
- Involved in preparing Technical Design Document and User Interface Solution design document.
- Developed XSLTs for new Screens using XML Spy and also used AJAX, Java Scripts for client-side validations.
- Worked on the Struts Actions and validation configuration and used JDBC to persist data.
- Configured JMS queues on WebLogic server to support queuing mechanism for guaranteed delivery.
- Responsible for developing PL/SQL-wrapped JAVA store procedure's that generates an XML file
- Developed PL/SQL's for supporting the data transfer to and from the web application, oracle database.
- Also was responsible for deploying the EJB components on the WebLogic Application server 6.1 and also administering the App Server and doing daily builds using ANT build tool.
- Preparing unit test cases for unit testing the new functionality and supporting ST and UAT till the roll out to production.
- Updated Requirement, Design and Unit Test Plan Documents and adding entries in Change Control logs for any new requirements at the testing stages.