- 7+ years of IT Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of Multi - Tier distributed applications using Java J2EE, Spring, Design Patterns, technologies.
- Expertise in development and deployment of enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Micro services, Hibernate, JDBC, XML, Web Services (SOAP, REST), JMS, JSF, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Apache Camel.
- Expertise in Core Java with solid background and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception handling and Collections.
- Experience in waterfall, Agile and Scrum software development methodologies.
- Having experience with Cloud Service environment like Amazon Web Services(AWS).
- Good working experience in using different spring modules like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP and Spring ORM Integration.
- Strong experience in utilizing Hibernate core interfaces, annotations, SQL, Pl/SQL, JDBC and JPA to implement persistent layer.
- Experience in deployment of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based Applications using Web Services including WSDL and SOAP (Developed Web Service client/host services using JAX-WS, REST) using Apache CXF Framework.
- Experienced in creating REST web services using Jersey, Spring MVC Rest controller and JAX-RS annotations.
- Experience in developing J2EE applications implement clustering on application servers.
- Hands on experience in Ant/Maven Scripts for Build activity and Log4J for application logging.
- Hands-on experience on different kinds of databases MS-SQL Server, DB2, Oracle and proficient in writing SQL, PL/SQL queries to encapsulate business logic in the database and improve performance.
- Involved in the production support for the defects within the whole application.
- Proficient in all phases of SDLC (analysis, design, development, testing and deployment) and highly competent in Gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications using UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Worked with Maven, ANT Builder for application building, scheduling, mailing and automation and integrated with Jenkins.
- Experience in working with IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Net Beans, and IBM RAD.
- Experience in usage of version controls systems like GitHub, CVS and SVN.
- Worked on performance improvement of various custom processes and provided high quality technical support during go - live period.
- Participated in a development team using agile methodologies, including team-based design and code reviews.
- Excellent skills in programming using wide variety of languages and ability to adapt new latest technologies & work in Multi-platform environment.
- Has the motivation to take independent responsibility and be a productive team member, accompanying a strong programming and analytical background.
- Good at problem-solving and can deploy solutions quickly.
Languages: Java/J2EE, C#
Web/Enterprise Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP/REST web services, EJB, JMS, Angular JS, XML, Xpath, XQuery.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL
IDE'S: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Oracle JDeveloper, Net Beans,RAD.
Web/Application Servers : Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Austin, texas
- Enhanced application with spring 4 annotation based and written configuration classes.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate and written DAO classed and HQL queries.
- Developed Spring Service and Repository classes for data persistence and implemented spring transactions with annotation.
- Integrated Spring application with Jackson binding to expose restful web service in terms of JSON format.
- Developed Rest controllers service methods with path parameters and binding GET and POST request data and performed validations.
- Developed spring core classes with dependency injection for business logic performance.
- Developed Spring security classes for role - based access to application.
- Developed annotation-based Database configuration classes and implemented session factory of hibernate.
- Developed User Interface layout with HTML 5 and Spring HTML tags, spring forms.
- Implemented dynamic HTML objects with JSTL tags libraries.
- Developed Angular scope objects and services for data binding from web services.
- Written SQ L queries for data UPSERTS, table creation on Oracle Database.
- Updated POM file with necessary libraries and excluded unnecessary dependent jars and resolved maven life cycle issues.
- Deploying and updating artifacts in web application server (WebLogic ) and maintaining JVM s and application health condition.
- Developed custom exception handlers for error logging and providing meaningful error to client.
- Implemented Log4j for application logging.
- Successfully utilized Atlassian tools JIRA for story cards creation, Confluence for Wiki documentation, Crucible for running test cases and finding defects.
- Creating feature branches and checkout and merging branches through Git repository and used Git bash commands from command line tool.
Environment: JDK 7, Spring MVC, Spring 4, Hibernate, Oracle 12c, WebLogic 12c, JSP, JSTL, HTML 5, SQL, JQuery, Jackson, JSON, Restful Web services, GIT, MAVEN 3, Junit 4, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, Eclipse Mars, Unix, Windows 7
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Sr. Java consultant
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans , Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP , spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Used SOA Integration service for Data Integration Service and Functional Integration Service, used SOAPUI for the functional testing.
- Knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem's like HDFS, Map reduce, Kafka, Pig, Hive.
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, design patterns like the factory method, Abstract factory pattern, Singleton. While developing web-based applications used Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST
- Used Jenkins to provide continuous integration service for Server configuration management.
- Used Maven to acquire the dependencies and build the application. Anthill pro to deploy the application into JBOSS .
- Configured WebLogic Server .
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP . Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Developed Test Cases and performed Unit testing using Junit .
- Developed the WAR/EAR file using Ant script and deployed into Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used SVN as a repository for check in, checkout the source code
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
Senior Developer / Designer
- Designed and developed the system using J2EE technologies based on Spring and JSP .
- Developing Spring Classes in order to inject the corresponding bean classes.
- Prepared the proof of concept by configuring the Spring MVC and Hibernate for various modules.
- Developed the DAO objects using JDBC .
- Used Hibernate configuration file for database connection
- Consumed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Used Soap-UI for testing web-services.
- Used JSP , Java Script , HTML and CSS , REST for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface
- Created and designed UI wire frames in JSP tags and EXT JS libraries for the applications with cross browser compatibility, to maintain the easily accessible portal layouts.
- Used to write Database Query for procedure and function
- Used J2EE design patterns like Data Access Objects, Factory pattern, MVC & Singleton Pattern .
- Made extensive use of Java Naming and Directory interface ( JNDI ) for looking up enterprise beans.
- Involved in fixing defects and unit testing with test cases using JUnit .
- Used PL/SQL as a database connection for the oracle web server.
- Used to Deploy Application in Apache Tomcat .
- Designed and developed J2EE and WEB applications to manage and deliver application for agents and underwriters.
- Proficient in using J2EE frameworks including Struts, Hibernate, EJB, JDBC and other supporting interfaces.
- Extensively worked with JDBC programs using Oracle and MySQL databases and developed SQL and PL/SQL for Oracle to process the data.
- Used two tier design patterns using WebSphere RAD , UML based CASE (Computer Aided Software Engineering) tools. Software Development Life Cycle as per Rational Unified Procedures (RUP), Agile and Scrum processes.
- Written rules to validate the data. Used JUnit test cases for the same passing this data though the rules engine.
- Developed web components using Struts framework.