- Solid background in Core Java concepts like Exception handling, Multi - threading, Synchronization Serialization, IO, Collections framework, Java Beans, Executor Services, Thread pools.
- Experience in working with open source frameworks like Spring, Struts and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and Spring JPA.
- Extensive experience using JSF, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JSTL and JNDI.
- SDLC: Software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise applications.
- Experienced with hands on development in various Spring components like Spring MVC, AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring JPA, Spring Securities and Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, and swagger apis.
- Expertise in IDEs for software development like NetBeans, Eclipse, Eclipse STS, RAD, and JDeveloper.
- Experience in working with various Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Experience in defining CAMEL content based switches for flow deviation
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Possess work experience with middleware technologies like MQ-Series, Oracle Fusion (BPEL and OSB), and Apache CAMEL.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Experience with the Express.js framework
- Implemented RESTFUL web services using NodeJS.
- Experience in NodeJS, implementing NodeJS callbacks, NodeJS web server, NodeJS Restful apis.
- Experience in defining integration using Apache Camel routes and Message channels.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Good experience in working with Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, discovery server like Netflix Eureka Server.
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experienced in performance dealing and server scaling using tools like Wily Interscope, JProfiler, JMeter, VisualVM.
- Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts, debugging through logging frameworks like log4j, automated build tool with Jenkins.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental & Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model. To track the progress of Agile process used JIRA.
- Experience in web services technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL, JMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Over 3 years' experience in PostgreSQL. Database Administrator, Database Programming.
- Closely worked with SME to understand requirements.
- Worked on changing distribution keys to avoid data skew and improve performance.
- Created UML models, technical specs and XML configurations for state-driven, document-centric application.
- Developed several features for the software including initial client-server release, application class hierarchies, platform independent GUI libraries, a full auditing package and graphics retrieval.
- Provided in various technologies to our new programmer.
- Experience in developing web application using test driven methodologies (TDD) and Junit as a testing framework.
- Experience in writing test cases using Mockito, PowerMock. Used MockMVC to write integration test cases.
- Experienced in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Expertise in various version control tools such as SVN, CVS, Git and Clear Case
- Fully understand the Software Development Life Cycle. Worked with Agile and Waterfall systems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Results and details oriented.
- Very strong in Object Oriented Design, and Java with software experience in building industrial strength products in these languages.
- Very good with numbers, and algorithms and data structures.
- Over 3 years experience working within agile development environments using SCRUM methodology.
- Participated in Architect and design of the components using a distributed architecture on AWS cloud platform.
- Developed a scalable queuing system to accommodate the ever growing message flows across the systems using Amazon Simple Queuing System
- This consisted of parsing the data and converting the data to JSON format and pushing it to the outbound queue.
- All the incoming messages were handling by using play framework MVC framework and separate child actors were initiated to identify the type of messages and push the messages to appropriate queues.
2EE: JSP, Servlets, EJB3.0, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC
Java API'S: JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, EJB3, EJB service, EJB timers
Web/Application Server: IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
Design Patterns/ Life Cycle Skills: OOAD with UML (Rational Rose, Visio, J2EE/EJB Design Patterns, SVN, CVS, Harvest Control System
Framework: Struts, JSF, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Seam, Spring MVC, Groovy & Grails
Build & deployment related tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, SVN, CVS
Methodologies/Deploy & Testing: Agile methodology, Design patterns, TDD, Waterfall, Scrum, JUnit, integration testing, Selenium, TestNG
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Netbeans, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, Aptana Studio
Databases: Oracle 9i/11g, DB2, MS SQL Server2008, JDBC, ODBC
Cloud technology: AWS, EC2, S3, IAM, AMI
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/7, MS-DOS, Unix, Redhat Linux. CentOS
Confidential, Chandler, CA
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Analyzed and fixed issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Implementation of a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on the device, platform and browser, using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring - MVC. Used JSON as response type in REST Web services.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider this feature was implemented using RESTful.
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored.
- Developed the GUI's using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JSP and AngularJS framework components using Web Storm IDE.
- Implemented AWS client API to interact with different services as Console configuration for AWS EC2.
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1 and Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Configured System.js to bundle Angular2.0 version app and created Call flow diagrams for IVR Applications using VISCO.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery and as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy and also used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Developed core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to the underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments with NodeJS
- Created custom Plugins, templates, and functions for Angular JS application.
- Used Maven as the build tool and Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller.
- Extensive experience in AWS development.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used TDD for writing test cases.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers on Oracle11g
- Used NPM to manager server side packages.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Engaged in all phases of SDLC in involving specifications, gathering Requirements, Designing, Coding, Testing, Deploying, and Maintaining in implementing projects.
- Developed the application by using Scrum methodology in agile environment.
- Used JIRA to report the hours and issues that are related to the project and Worked with mortgage express vendors to get all the connectivity needed details for the applications for both the production and non - production environment.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Created web pages for each project using HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script.
- Developed RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and account
- Used Core Java & J2EE patterns for designing the applications
- Coded Struts Action Classes, and Model Classes
- Worked with designers to get GUI mockups.
- Reviewed the code developed by other developers
- Experience in building web applications using spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection and utilized features like MVC, AOP and DAO.
- Tested the web services by using Restful tool in the application which supported different format like text, JSON and XML.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Involved in development of enterprise business solutions using JBOSS server.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA
- Hands on Experience in using Hibernate and SQL to retrieve the data from database.
- Worked on administration of EC2, AWS CLI for loading the data from S3 and scheduling it on daily basis.
- Integrated the Java Code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap, Node.js and AngularJS.
- Have Experience in using Github repository to run the Jenkins job for Continues Integration while developing the applications and posting them in Github.
- Extensive use of Docker for developing test cases and performed unit and integration, tested by using JUnit.
- Developed Groovy scripts to test Report application output
- Used UNIX shell scripts for implementing daily jobs.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, and tracking is done by JIRA.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Technical design, review and implementation across the project. Developed UML diagrams like Use case, class and sequence diagrams.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using AngularJS and followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Extensively involved in the integration of the Front End web interface with the Spring MVC, Angular JS, JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using AngularJS
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Designed Client side validations using AngulaJs custom form validation that leverages various angular directives and integrated AngularJS Filters to format data for searching, ordering and conditional iterating.
- Used $http and $resource service for retrieving data from the server in Angular.js framework and $location service for URL browser manipulation
- Used Spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes, complex services and database interaction.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and core J2EE design patterns like Factory, Fa ade, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed, developed and integrated Spring DAO layer with Hibernate. Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans.
- Developed message notification system using ActiveMQ to notify the changes and update across the internal client apps.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services, tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Implemented a Factory using $resource to make RESTful communications over HTTP with GET, POST, PUT, DELETE to Web API.
- Enhanced existing REST services using NodeJs, ExpressJS and Mongoose modules.
- Used MongooseJs that interacts with NodeJs web server to access the documents, perform type casting, validation, query building and build data models to create entities in Mongodb database schema.
- Used ExpressJs to organize the web application on server side to build web service to access models and exposed it through REST API that deals with JSON.
- Orderly logged the whole process using log4j for auditing, debugging and error logging purposes.
- Installed and configured JBoss server developer and test environments. Used ANT and Jenkins for Build process and continuous integration.
- Configured & deployed Java applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, cloud formation.
- Supported QA and UAT defect resolution; used Atlassian Jira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
- Performed build management for the development and testing environment. Worked with release management to develop technical release notes for every code release.
- Involved in technical mentoring, production system support and customizing solutions.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed the application using agile methodology and Scrum method of project management.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the design to improve performance of the Application.
- Implemented Spring Modules like IOC (Dependency Injection) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), Spring MVC and Spring ORM.
- Worked on messaging/queuing systems.
- Coded Business services using spring and also interacted with the database using spring DAO.
- Integrated business layer using Hibernate and Oracle 9g/10g.
- Used Spring AOP module to handle the entire transaction with the database.
- Designed pages using AngularJS Forms, Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Worked on the Continues Integration.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3
- Wrote web service methods using REST API.
- Utilized UNIX, Sybase, Perl, Shell scripts.
- Extensively used JSON encoding and decoding techniques to convert complex objects to string and vice versa.
- Worked on Node Rest framework for backend services used Mongo DB for database services.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection and integrated with Node JS, Hibernate and JSF.
- Developed, Deployed Enterprise Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL) and Consumed and generated client using Jersey and Axis Frameworks using Eclipse
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections Framework, File I/o and concurrency.
- Wrote SQL queries to analyze the data.
- Worked on design patterns like delegate, service layer and various internal design frameworks -links framework, notification framework, and audit framework.
- Develop and executed unit test cases using JUnit, and Mockito as mocking framework for mocking data.
- Front end debugging using Fire bug tool.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing.
- Used MAVEN for building the application and deployed on Tomcat Server and Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Hudson and Jenkins.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring(DI, MVC, Transaction Management, AOP) JSP, JSP-EL, JSTL, Servlets, AWS, Oracle SOA, TOAD, HTML, CSS, XML, Angular JS, Cassandra, TOAD, SVN, NodeJS, ESB, SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, Require JS, Log4J, Adobe Dreamweaver, Log4J, Sun Jersey, Quality Center, AJAX, Fitnesse, Hibernate.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant (build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere Application Server 5.0.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of OneSource Project.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, My Eclipse IDE, JSP/Servlets, JQuery, Apache, Tomcat, JDBC, XML, XSLT, XSD, SAX, JAXP, HTML, Oracle8, UNIX.