- Java/J2EE Developer/Solutions Architect with over nine (9) years of experience in analysis, design, development, deployment, testing and support of client/server systems and Web applications
- Experience with several cache grid systems including Teradata, Gem fire and Infinispan
- Extensive work experience in Java/J2EE technologies including servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, EJB, MDB, JNDI, JMS, RMI and JDBC for building server side applications and user interfaces
- Proficient in designing and developing J2EE applications using MVC Patterns, JSF, Struts Framework, Spring and Hibernate framework
- Expertise in ILOG, JRules management systems
- Intermediate knowledge of auto deploying applications using Docker
- Experience with SOA components WSRR, Mule ESB, Apache Camel, Mediation, Transformers, and Connectors
- Experience developing Hadoop solutions using Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Spring Hadoop and Zookeeper
- Experience working with various IDE’s: Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD and WSAD etc.
- Proficient in writing JUnit test cases
- Strong database programming background. Extensive experience writing SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures in Oracle, DB2 and Postgre SQL
- Hands on experience with Subversion and CVS
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team as well as independently with minimal supervision
Languages: C, C++, Java
JAVA Technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Socket programming, RMI, Swing
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSF, JMS, JPA, JNDI, JAXB, JAX-WS, Web Services
Big Data: Hadoop (HDFS), Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Zookeeper, Spring Hadoop
Databases: MongoDB, HBase, NoSQL
SOA: Mule ESB, WSRR and MEGA
Application Servers: WebLogic, Web Sphere, Glassfish, tcServer
Memory Management: Gemfire
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring 3.0, Spring MVC, Log4j, SAX, Crystal Reports, Apache CXF
Scripting Language: Java Script, Maven Script
Database: MySQL, DB2, Oracle, PostgreSQL
IDE: Eclipse, Intellij, RAD, NetBeans, Confidential Data Studio, Spring Source Tool Suite.
Application tools: PL/SQL Developer, Visio and MS-Office, Rational Rose, Dream Coder
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Coordinated with client, business analyst, and senior architects to analyze the requirements and design the application.
- Designed and developed the mobile API layer to interact with several legacy systems.
- Logically separated the core component in to several micro services.
- Developed a framework for Service Discovery, Service Versioning, and Service Registration and Property management using Zoo Keeper.
- Developed an in-house framework to load balance and fault tolerance of service consumption.
- Built a ESB like framework to route and throttle the Mobile requests.
- Used Metrics and Zabbix to develop the Production level monitoring system.
- Built a sub-system to communicate with OBIEE data warehouse.
- Build a service layer to decode the OBI-II data stream to track the vehicle status.
- Used Junit, Mockito and SoapUI for testing.
Environment: Git, SoapUI, AngularJS, spring, Spring AOP, Micro Services, ZooKeeper, Junit, Eclipse, Ionic, Phone Gap, Bamboo, Weblogic.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Coordinated with the business leaders, stakeholders, engineers and analysts to analyze the strategic business initiatives and to develop the technical solutions
- Developed an architecture model for crew manager systems to meet the client requirements
- Developed a model to monitor the application using Zabbix and Metrics API
- Developed a full transactional cache grid model system for in-house deployment as well as client-site deployment
- Responsible for leading, guiding and training four scrum teams, each consisting of eight to ten members
- Developed core models to automate the crew scheduling process and addressed disruptive operations using the Hadoop ecosystem
- Implemented Micro-services to deliver feature/license based functionality to the customer.
- Developed build suites to deploy the crew manager applications using Docker
- Implemented migration plans from the old crew manager system to the new crew manager system
- Designed and developed UI for the crew schedule managers and crew portal using HTML5 and AngularJS
- Developed a framework around JRules engine to check crew eligibility to fly flight equipment types
- Used Spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support
- Designed, developed and administered MongoDB to store the application data
- Helped in developing the centralized security system with OpenAM
- Used Apache Camel and CXF to integrated crew system with third party services (JMS and SOAP)
- JUnit, Mockito and SoapUI tools were used to test services
- Employed GIT source control and TeamCity for continuous integration testing.
- Performed load testing with JMeter on integration services
Environment: Java, Android, Bootstrap, Apache Camel, Apache Tomcat, JRules, Spring core, AOP, Spring Data for MongoDB, MongoDB, Oracle, Jasper Reports OpenAM, Spring security, HTML5, AngularJS, JQuery, GIT, Team City, Intellij IDE and Hadoop
J2EE Technical Designer
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Designed and implemented the core abstract system of the auto application
- Employed J2EE technologies such as Servlets, Spring MVC, JSP, Ajax, JMS, JAXB, Apache-CXF Web Services, Hibernate, Spring Core and AOP
- Worked with SOA technologies such as Mule ESB, WSRR and Mediation SCA Components
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application
- Configured and deployed the enterprise application security using OpenAM
- Designed a Web Servlet Filter (OpenAM Agent) to communicate with the OpenAM Infrastructure
- Unit tested services using SoapUI.
- Integrated several micro-services to provide unified experience to the end-customer.
- Integrated SoapUI and JMeter test cases into Maven
- Designed a universal abstracted component for Gemfire for UI and service applications
- Used SVN for source control
- Designed and developed Rules for the application
- Designed data schema for auto applications
- Implemented Mule internal memory queues and Websphere message queues
- Worked on vFabric tcServer to deploy the J2EE application
- Performed unit testing with JUnit and Mockito
Environment: J2EE/Java, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Core, AOP, tcServer, WSRR, PostgreSQL, XML, XSLT, XSD, JAXB, Eclipse, ESB, SOAP, REST, Gemfire, Apache CXF and OpenAM
Web Developer/J2EE Developer
Confidential, South Burlington, VT
- Designed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, deployment diagrams are modeled in UML
- Implemented software test components using Rational Test suite
- Intuitive user interfaces were designed to achieve consistent look and feel for the sake of user experience
- J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Struts MVC pattern, Ajax, Java Script and Web Services were used to send and receive data from internal applications
- ClearCase and ClearQuest tools were used to build, store and manage change to software artifacts
- Implemented the JMS client to transmit reports
- Developed message driven Beans to process JMS messages
- Performed unit testing using JUnit
- Used ANT scripts to build and deploy the application on the Websphere Application Server
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- This project provided insurance products to small businesses in an unpredictable business environment, offering online insurance quote forms to the customers.
- This application helped the registered customers to buy insurance online.
- It allowed customers to check policy information, direct bill status and also to report a claim online.
- It also managed shipping information, shopping sessions for various optional coverage endorsement, views of products and services for sale.
- The complete system was divided into two modules, a Website that manages customer login details and an order management system that fulfills purchase orders.