- Excellent knowledge in CSS with preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Experience in creating web applications using Angular 1.x/2.0 and ReactJS.
- Developed web applications like message posting and auto complete form valuations using JSON,AJAX, and DOM scripting.
- Developed Responsive web design(RWD) using Media Queries and Bootstrap .
- Experience in using various J Query controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Strong experience in using React JS along with Redux and Flux for creating reusable UI components.
- Experience in NodeJS modules like grunt, bowerto integrate with designs and requirements
- Used Webpackfor client-side and server-side development with NodeJS.
- Pleasant experience working in health care, media, commercial and broadcasting domains.
- Expert-level knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility and design constraints and Google analytics.
- Used Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Implemented test driven development using Testing tools like Grunt/Gulp.
- Used GIT , SVN for Version controlling, error reporting and project management tools JIRA .
- Worked on Unit test by Test-Driven Development (TDD),writing test cases using Jasmine, QUnit, Karma, Mocha, Chai and Protractor for E2E testing.
- Implemented Ecommerce digital transformation for client teams to innovative solutions.
- Dedicated team Player with excellent, communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in complete software SDLC which includes requirement gathering, coding, design, analysis, testingusing Agileinvolved in daily SCRUM meetings and Sprint cycles .
Frameworks: AngularJS 1.x, Angular 2/4, ReactJS, Redux Saga, Flux,NodeJS,D3.js, Webpack,Dust.js,TwitterBootstrap,NgRx, RxJS,Vector Map
IDE s: NetBeans, Visual Studio, Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, WebStorm
Work Flow: Responsive Web Design, Single Page App, Typescript
OperatingSystem: Windows, Mac, Linux
Tools: Grunt, Gulp, QUnit, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, Enzyme, Protractor(E2E)
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Version Controls: GIT,SVN
UI / Angular Developer
Confidential, Madison, Wisconsin
- Involving in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided byAngular2.
- CreatingAngular4 components and custom directives for application functionality and pipes for heavy DOM manipulation and implemented lazy loading and AOT to improve application quality and performance in low bandwidth connections.
- Implementing Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Used Webpack to build Typescript modules.
- Implementing HTTP requests using RxjsObservable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Creating Dynamic Web Pages using Web Controls and developed forms using HTML5.
- Using REST client to check the response of various API's as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption. Handling various exceptions based on the response.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Creating a build process for different environments like develop, staging and production.
- Working on the unit test cases to test the functionality of the code written not only through the component level but also through the DOM level using Karma test runner and Jasmine framework.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Implemented Angular 2 Services for connectivity between web application and back - end API'S using TypeScript.
- Created Angular 2 components, implemented interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping , NgFor, Ngif, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Used Rxjs catch library and catch functions to handle error handling in Angular 2 Application.
- Built single page application SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular 2 and Node.js.
- Created Angular components like Controller , Directives , Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Used Angular 2 for Client-side validations while rendering JSON validation errors in the backend.
- Developed Angular 2 Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ngModel.
- Involved a full complement of Express.js, Angular 2, Node.js and MongoDB to store and present assessments.
- Involved in usage of MongoDB for Node . js which makes easy to access the database from Express.js application.
- Involved in making of efficient and fast application running using Node.js Nonblocking I/O.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and Acceptance testing.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage.
- Used Microsoft Visual Studio as an IDE.
- Experience with working in short sprints in an AgileSCRUM software development model, good understanding of Scrum processes, tools like JIRA , and artifacts like Stories, Tasks.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked with React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture, Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React JS components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React -Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Node JS to run Web pack tasks and build properly the project.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Built backend REST API with NodeJS.
- Used tools like Gulp and Webpack as task runners and orchestrators for the build process.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls. worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Worked Test Driven Development(TDD) using Karma and Jasmine
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Developed single page applications using Angular JS , Designed the page using Bootstrap and some custom CSS.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular js @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code
- Created several patterns of representation using different MVCs.
- Worked on the MVC architecture of AngularJS in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application .
- Worked on unit testing for the Angular application using karma.
- Called the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Developed CSS3 to style page layouts, navigation and page-loading spinner.
- Extensively worked with making calls to WEB APIs to fetch the data from the back end as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Collaborated with the front-end design team and back-end team and started converting the static files with the dynamic content with the data is retrieved from the database by the API calls.
- Used Githubfor managing source code by resolving merge conflicts that occur during collaboration of various stakeholders of the application.
Environment: Angular js, HTML, CSS3, Github, Web API, JSON, Web API, Karma
JR Front End developer
- Involved in gathering Requirements, Analysis, Code development, Design. Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Developing pages using HTML 4.01
- Responsible for the process of UI design for Internet sites and applications
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, ID's, Pseudo classes, Inheritance and cascade concepts, Box model with fixed width.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Worked on Cross - Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.