Over 9+ years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge and practical knowledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies based onAgile/SCRUMlikeTest Driven Development(TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development.
- Experienced in Full stack UI technologies using Grunt, Gulp Server, Yeoman generator for Angular.
- Expertise in using inbuilt and custom AngularJSdirectives and filters to add functionalities to the web page.
- Experience in Angular 1.5/2.0along with Bootstrap, CSS3to create reusable components for RWDapplications.
- Experienced in Server - side validations using Ajax in NodeJSand Client-side validations using Angular JS
- Strong experience in developing applications using Core Java concepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Collections Frameworks, Exception Handling, Data structures and JDBC.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such DTD/Schema, XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), and XPATH.
- Developed core modules in large cross-platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring 3/4/Boot, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Micro Services.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot and deploying Microservices into AWS cloud using Jenkins.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Worked on order management and catalog management.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Service Locator Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of N-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Used Jenkins as a primary tool for implementing the CICD during code releases, worked with CICD pipe line to build and deploy transcoding application on AWS.
- Expertise with employment of Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, spring and Logging tools like Log4J.
- Monitoring and logging tools such as ELK Stack (Elastic search, Log stash, and Kibana).
- Experience with CICD, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Experienced in using IDE's such as Eclipse, STS, Rational Application Developer ( RAD), NetBeans, and IntelliJ.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Experience in working with web servers Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, JBoss7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
Programming Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JNDI.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 2.0/3.0/4.x, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jenkins, WebSphere
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Testing &Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, STS 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, Apache Axis
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile (SCRUM) development methodologyto deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Build the reusable service components with AngularJS, Bootstrap, and JSX that are used across various modules.
- Used Selectors, Events, AJAX and Dom Manipulation components in Angular 2.0directives, filters, services.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code.
- Built REST by building NodeJS in the back-end to handle requests sent from the jQuery Ajax calls.
- Implemented jQuery to develop the widgets and to perform the client-side validations, UI centric Ajax behavior.
- Used Executor Service multithreading to implement Thread pool, parallel processing to run processes asynchronously using future calls to access the data.
- Created various re-usable Polymer components using polymer library.
- Used Ericsson Order Care(ConceptWave) tool for order management and catalog management.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Used advanced java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, Streams, Method reference, collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Factory, and Service Locator.
- Developed RESTfulweb services usingSpring MVC RESTframework and JAX-RS.
- UsedSpring MVC Rest Controllers, Services along with Dependency Injection, Spring JMS andSpring Security.Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Annotations for Spring DI, Auto wiring and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Bootfor Microservices.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Experienced in logging with ELK Stack by using Elasticsearch, Log stash, and Kibana.
- Using Swagger UI registered micro services, monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Used OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol respectively for security and authorization .
- Experienced circuit breaker patternsand fail safe in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
- Experience in performance tuning with Oracle database . Designed and developed file upload and file download features with Oracle BLOB and CLOB.
- Experienced HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and Interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria for implementation of Hibernate template and extensively used Hibernate Cache.
- Wrote SQL queries, storedprocedures, triggers, views, and enhanced performance with explain plans.
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL (CassandraQuery Language) , for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL .
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services into Dockercontainer using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Developed API for using AWSLambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used AWS Cloud watch inalerting, maintaining and monitoring of production and corporateservers/storage.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience React.js, angular.js, Responsive design.
- Worked on Test automation framework usingSeleniumweb driver.
- Designed and created store, actions and reducers using Redux unidirectional data flow
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and X-path and developed grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked with several testing frameworks such as Junit and Mockito
- Used Eclipse based Spring Tool Suite (STS) for development and debugging Spring Boot applications.
- Configured and administered Jenkins for CI/CD into Tomcat Application Server.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Senior J2EE Developer
- Implemented Agilemethodologies, actively involved in technical meetings, requirement gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimation, coding, development and testing.
- Wrote client-Side code using ReactJS and used NPM and gulp directories to generate the server environments used flux with redux framework to manage targeted URL’s and to monitor the application.
- Used ReactJS to implement rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination,multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, authentication, unit tests, etc.
- Extensively used jQuery, NodeJS in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Worked with controller, service and view components in applications using Spring 3.5 framework.
- Extensively used various modules in Spring like AOP, DI (Ioc), Bean Wiring, Spring Inheritance, Auto Wiring, Spring JDBC Templates and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Created Angular components like controllers, services, directives to collect different asset data and bind the service to re-usable polymer components.
- Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) was exposed through RESTful web services with loose coupling between layers using Springframework during development.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Enterprise level web applications were supported by building Spring based Java and Scala micro services.
- Consumed messages from JMS-Message driven beans and Active MQ. Integrated Active MQ with Beans.
- Experience in Creating, Dropping Indexes, Tables, Stored Procs and Views on Oracle DB.
- Cloud environment for micro services was provided using Spring cloud Netflix(Eureka server, Hystrix, Ribbon).
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messagingservice.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as fallback method.
- Used SpringRibbon for load balancing and broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment utilizing Kubernetes .
- Reading the log files using Elastic Search,Logstashand alerting users on the issue and saving the alert details.
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.
- Created JSON Data and stored as documents comprising documents, data types and conversions in MongoDB.
- Configured AWSEC2 instances, S3Buckets and Cloud Formation Services based on the business requirements.
- Utilized AWS Lambda to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger Lambda Functions Including EC2.
- Expertise on SoapUI , Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
- Worked with JAXB parser for marshalling and Unmarshalling XML data.
- Implemented mapStateToProps, mapDispatchToProps for the interactions between Redux and React.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, Jenkins Jobs.
Confidential, WaterLoo, IA
Sr.Java/J2EE and Full Stack Developer
- Implemented and developed UI components using AngularJS features like DI, Models, data binding and controllers. Develop various screens using AngularJS and used various predefined components from NPM.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns Session façade, Singleton, Factory, DAO and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Developed and integrated application using Eclipse IDE and Tortoise SVN.
- Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database and implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status.
- Used Spring MVC Model View Controller to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers.
- Implemented ( SOA ) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security .
- Involved in providing software solutions to P&C insurance industry.
- Build, Test and developed application from Docker containers and deployed into PCF environment.
- Experience in Micro services development using spring boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Developed REST web services using SpringMVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAPUI
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes and Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring microservice.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring- Hibernate based design.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithreading access to make valid transactions.
- Developed application using Agile methodology and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Experienced with JAXB binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Configured and deployed the application in JBoss Application Server.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing, Selenium Web Driver.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful Web APIs, using AJAX, JSON, XML andjQuery.
- Worked on AJAX functionality for dynamic data binding for data grid, accordion, Ajax driven menu tabs using back end service calls and consumed both JSON and XML data in UI Side.
- Used Core Java features such Collections, and Exception handling to efficiently process transactions.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Developed the whole application using Spring MVCFramework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used distributed Transactions Management system with Spring JTA.
- Used Spring Batch as spring batch jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness and traceability whichare essential for automatic processing of enormous amounts of data.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and developed hibernate configuration files for establishing database connection
- Used hibernate core interfaces like configuration, session factory and criteria interfaces.
- Involved in designing and developing the End points (controllers), Business Layer, DAO layer using Hibernate.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL database
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, RESTwas used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Developing RESTful web services using JAX-RS API and to exchange data using REST Template in JSON, XML, and Text.
- Followed Test Driven Development and wrote server-side test cases using JUnit 4.12.
- Hands on Eclipse as the integration environment for developing, debugging, and maintaining project code files.
- Experienced with WebSphere server to deploy the application.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Used AGILEmethodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Designed and developed front-end using struts framework. Used HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Developed the JQuery callback functions to implement asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Used Multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies to design and develop the code.
- Wrote queries in Oracle Spatial in developing GIS based application.
- Used JDBC to invoke SQL stored procedures for applications that need to execute as a part of a scheduling
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Conducted weekly code walk through using UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking, project level issue tracking and environmental issue tracking.
- Wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation for the application.
- Developed the presentation tier using HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Ajax and Struts.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Used Struts framework for the MVC implementation and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Worked extensively with JSP’s and Servlets to accommodate all presentation customizations on the front end.
- Used different Design patterns like MVC pattern, DAO pattern, and singleton to achieve clean separation of layers.
- Designed and developed the code using multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies.
- Developed DAOs using Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle database.
- Written and executed various SQLQueries& PL\SQL programs to retrieve the data from the database Oracle.
- Used Log4j, Junit and developed unit test cases to monitor the application functionality.
- Used Tomcat as a server to deploy the application.
Environment: s: Struts, Core-JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, ORM, oracle, Multi- Threading, Collections, PL/SQLOO Design, OO Analysis, XML, XSLT, IBM WebSphere, Log4J, Junit, ANT,Eclipse.