- An accomplished software engineer specialized in object - oriented programming analysis with extensive full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience in Application Software Specifications, Design, Development, Testing and debugging, Maintenance.
- Around 7 years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web-based and Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies in various domains like E-Commerce/ Insurance.
- Ability to efficiently translate algorithms, ideas and concepts to software applications.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Expertise in design with Use Case, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams with exposure to UML, tools like Rational Rose and use of Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Excellent experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Development, Implementation and Testing of various software applications using Java, J2EE.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading etc.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, AJAX frameworks (RichFaces, MyFaces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expertise in developing REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x/7.x, Oracle/BEA WebLogic9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss and Tomcat 5.x/4.x/3/x
- Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages using TOAD.
- Excellent experience with major relational databases - Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB2, My SQL.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse 3.x, Aptana Studio, Jbuilder 9.x/8.x, WSAD 5.x, IBM RAD and Altova XML Spy.
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and IBM Clear Case.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in testing with Junit using tools like JMeter.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
- Experience in Jenkins integration service for software development.
- Experience in developing API and Security implementations using Apigee , Cassandra , Zookeeper REST API , Middleware, Layer 7 Secure Span Gateway ,
- Experienced in Mean Stack (Mongo DB, Express JS, AngularJS, Node JS).
- Solid working experience on XML parsing using SAX, DOM and JAXB parsers
- Production support-Provided development (quick fixes) and technical support for complex/ critical applications. Coordinated with other teams to resolve end-user issues promptly.
- Expe rtise in implementing MicroServices Architecture using Boot Application, Eureka Discovery Service, Eureka Client, Netflix Eureka, Eureka Instance, REST, SOAP, JPA, Hibernate.
- Experienced in Non-Relational Databases MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java JDK1.4/1.5/1.6,1.7,1.8 C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.1, IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 , JBoss, Tomcat 5.0.28/6.0, Bug tracking, Jenkins.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, JSF 1.2/2.0, iBatis, Flex
IDEs: Eclipse 3.x, IBM WSAD, IBM RAD 7.x/6/x, IntelliJ
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, AltovaXMLSpy
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
Modelling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, HTML Unit
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MySQL
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, git
Build Tools: ANT, Maven
Platforms: Windows 2000/98/95/NT4.0, UNIX, Windows 7
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Extensively participated in the Analysis, System study and Designing of the project.
- Participated in Scrum meetings and project planning and coordinated the status sessions
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application tasks.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Involved in the development using Java/J2EE Technologies, Web services, Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Implemented Micro service Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST.
- Implemented Producer-Subscriber model using Rabbit-MQ to handle backend Asynchronous calls.
- Involved in creating Mongo DB, collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations.
- Implemented Micro services Registration and Discovery with Spring Cloud and Netflix's Eureka.
- Implemented Rest Template, Spring Mock MVC for Integrations tests & Mockito to mock the dependencies.
- Developed REST service documentation using Swagger UI and developed test cases using Junit and Mockito.
- Developed Hibernate mappings, model objects, HQL, Query, Criteria, Lazy loading Transactions and Locking.
- Implemented application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, handled security using Spring Security.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- For Distributed Logging purpose used Spring Cloud Sleuth for Tracer & span Id generator.
- Used Pivotal App Manager to handle blue-green deployment.
- Created Docker images and ran the Docker containers in various environments
- Implemented Dependency Injection using Core Spring Framework.
- Configured and used Log4J for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Written unit test scripts for controllers, filters and services using karma, Jasmine.
- Deployed Micro services/Cloud Native App's in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Paas) and AWS.
- Implemented and maintained monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers such as EC2 and storage such as S3 buckets using AWS.
- Created Amazon Elasti Cache nodes, shards and clusters in Amazon Elastic Cache deployment.
- Worked with project management tools like JIRA and worked in cloud computing environment.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detail design, Development, System Testing, and User Acceptance.
- Extensively used Scrum Programming concept which is part of Agile methodologies to plan work for every iteration and used continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environments.
- Skilled in using Jira - Atlassian Agile Development software to meet the Sprint goals.
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Responsible for building, maintaining and enhancing the Client/Server application using J2EE standard open-source framework Spring MVC, Hibernate and Oracle as Back-end.
- Developed front-end content using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular Js.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3D animation, Shapes, Handling multimedia files and many others.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used Angular Js to build a cross-browser application.
- Developed scalable applications using the MEAN (Mongo-DB + Express.JS+ Angular JS +NodeJS)
- Developed REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Body-Parser, Mongoose, Underscore-JS and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Implemented best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques for designing web pages to validate the Https request and response of the REST API using Postman which are generated by the node.js and express.js.
- Created various Mongo-DB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the application
- Implemented core features of Angular Js framework such as Dependency Injection, Data-Binding, Filters, Directives, Templates Services and Deep Linking.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON/XML object and Jackson API.
- Developed angular JS based user interface and consumed RESTful services using AJAX calls.
- Developed angular JS controllers, services and interacted with REST services using $resource.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with web services and legacy systems using REST.
- Developed Rest Web Services to produce application business services at Web layer level.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report on IBM WebSphere MQ messaging system.
- Micro services have been built using spring boot, Spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Implemented Multi-Threading concept to pull data concurrently from multiple resources in order to generate PDF file in a timely manner.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages the classical MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost the entire AWS stack (Including EC2, R53, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, IAM, and EMR), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Analyze AWS solutions to meet the application specific needs and discuss the same with business, get approvals.
- Automation of various administrative tasks using AWS Lambda services.
- Working on performance and cost efficient solutions in AWS cloud to suit application specific needs
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module and Spring security framework for authentication and authorization of the application.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and implemented using Spring Annotations.
- Secured the REST services using Spring Security and OAUTH framework.
- Designed and developed various Oracle database Simple and Complex Queries, PL/SQL procedures, Stored Procedures, Trigger and Functions
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- JMS was used to send/receive Asynchronous data from various message brokers.
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool for back-end data Persistency.
- Extensively used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for data retrieval from the database and managed the transactions using the Spring Hibernate Transaction Management.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in WebSphere server by generating WAR and EAR files.
- Implemented unit test cases using JUnit & Jasmine and used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Value Object, Value List Handler, and Singleton.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts Framework.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the SQL Server database.
- Prepared high and low level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere application server in development and production environment.
- Undertook the Integration and testing of the different parts of the application.
- Developed automated Build files using ANT.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Code Walkthrough, Test cases and Test Plans.