- Over 7+ years of expertise in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of enterprise applications with web technologies, distributed technologies and client - server architecture environment using Java/J2EE.
- Extensive Design and Development experience in J2EE technology stack like JSP, Servlet, JMS, JAXP, JAX Confidential and Web Services.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Framework, Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Confidential, and ORM Technology like Hibernate.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity Confidential for databases like Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.
- Hands-on experience with design patterns like Dependency injection, Singleton, Domain Object, DAO, Session Facade, Intercepting filters, Factory pattern, Service Locator, Front Controller, Command pattern, MVC.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j and Writing JUnit test cases.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing Model View Controller using, Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment and DevOps processes for Agile projects.
- Working with technologies and platforms including Java, Jenkins, Subversion, Git, Oracle, Unix/Linux, VM Ware, Docker, Puppet.
- Experience and in-depth Knowledge of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, Cloud Formation, RedShift, Lambda, Dynamo DB.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse, Net Beans and Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Substantial knowledge about IBM WebSphere Application server, Apache Tomcat Web Server, JBoss and WebLogic server.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Designed & developed SOAP and Restful web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX WS, JAX-RS, CXF, AXIS, JERSEY, REST Template and SOAP UI.
- Worked with Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, managing containers, directory structure
- Deploy and manage applications on JBOSS/Tomcat J2EE server managed the codebase using GIT
- Configured and used JIRA for bug tracking and functional testing.
- Having good knowledge in NOSQL data bases like Dynamo DB and Mongo DB Concepts-CRUD operations and aggregation framework and performing ETL operations.
- Experience in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers on Oracle Databases.
- Expertise in developing Internet/Intranet Applications with SOA, Web Services SOAP, and RESTful.
- Experience in writing the ANT Scripts and UNIX Scripts for building and deploying the working enterprise application.
- Experience with versioning tools like Clear-case, SVN and CVS.
DevOps/ Java Developer
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Worked on installation and configuration of DevOps Automation Tool Puppet and AWS instances EC2, S3 and RDS.
- Performed EC2 instances provisioning on AWS environment and implemented security groups, administered Amazon VPCs.
- Involved in all projects that move to production and work closely with the Data Center, Development, Quality Assurance and Management teams to ensure cross communication and confirmed approval of all production changes.
- Used JAX - RS for creating RESTful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Wrote Micro services to export/import data and task scheduling and Spring boot, spring and Hibernate in the micro services and Swagger API for Micro services.
- Performed Branching, Tagging, and Release Activities on Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Converted applications from Java 1.7 to Java 1.8 using Lambda expressions and parallel streams.
- Automated the cloud deployments using chef, python (boto & fabric) and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Managed Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child relationships between projects.
- Installed/Configured/Managed Jenkins CI Automation.
- Responsible for the Plugin Management, User Management, Build/Deploy Pipeline Setup and End-End Job Setup of all the projects.
- Jenkins is used as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process.
- Created the Release process of the artifacts, JIRA is used as ticket tracking, change management and Agile/SCRUM tool.
- Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential risks associated with the releases.
Environment: Subversion (SVN), Chef, Puppet, AWS, Jenkins, PoweShell Java/J2EE, ANT, MAVEN, CHEF, TC Server, Tomcat, Shell Scripts, XML, UNIX, Windows 7, Oracle, JIRA.
Backend Java Developer
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Involved in Building RESTful API's to communicate over internet via JSON to get the required information based on the requirement with help of Spring Core container to implement IOC concept to avoid tight coupling.
- Responsible for securing API proxies using various mechanisms like API key, SAML, OAuth, LDAP, content protection policies in Apigee Edge.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot.
- Analyze defects in production environment and provide necessary fixes.
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs.
- Integrated with Sonar qube to improve the code quality, decrease major & minor fixes.
- Involved in designing caching strategy and implementation of cache using Pivotal Gemfire.
- Implemented routing rules and validation policies in APIGEE
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Refactored the code for JVM Optimization and performance of application.
- Experience providing Apigee Edge Platform diagnostic and troubleshooting ability.
- Implemented MicroServices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
Environment: Java7/8, J2EE, Spring Boot, Windows 10, Node JS,GIT, IntelliJ, APIGEE, Pivotal CloudFoundry, SonarQube, Maven, Rally, SOAP/Restful Web Services, Jenkins, WSDL, Spring Based MicroServices, Agile,Pivotal GemFire.
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Developed N - tier client-server business application software using Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality Involved in writing different Design Patterns like Filter, Action, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) and Data Access Objects (DAOs).
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object to handle database operations.
- Used Spring framework for the business layer using Spring Core, DAO, Spring ORM, and Spring Web MVC.
- Worked on System security with the use of SSL (Secure socket layer), encryption and used role-based security.
- JSON being light in nature was used as the chief source of communication between the server and application.
- Implemented Struts framework based on the Model View Controller design paradigm.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Struts MVC.
- Designed the application by implementing Struts based on MVC Architecture, used simple Java Beans as a Model, JSP-UI Components as View and Action Servlet as a Controller.
- Expertise in developing reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful and Preparation of Java and JSP coding standard checklist.
- Involved in the development of Servlet, Struts Action classes, Business Objects, Web Services.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases and Ant Build Script.
- Involved in writing JSP using Bean, Logic, HTML, and Iterate Tags.
- WSDL has been used to expose the Web Services.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to Communicate in the form of XML messages.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and performed action mapping using Struts.
- Used MAVEN as a build tool in adding dependences with PAGE OBJECT MODEL design pattern.
Environment: WebLogic 10.3, Java 1.5, Apache Axis, JSP 2.0, Hibernate 4.3, Servlets 2.5, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Oracle, Eclipse, JAXR, JAX-WS, JAXM, PL/SQL, Bean, Junit, Struts, DAO, AOP Spring, MVC Spring.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Interacted with the stake - holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Involved in defining build process with Maven scripts and customizing through CI builds using Jenkins.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-Java Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Performed Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Implemented application prototype using JSP, Servlets, Confidential, and to give the presentation.
- Developed the application using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring Core Dispatcher Servlet. Also implemented Dependency Injection using the spring framework.
- Used Eclipse Indigo IDE to develop the application.
- Used JBoss Server to deploy the application.
- Wrote technical documents related to workflow model and activities performed for the particular work items.
- Responsible for working on consuming SOAP web services. Implemented application prototype using JSP, Servlets, Confidential, and to give the presentation.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM tool integration with Spring MVC to interact with back end persistence system Oracle.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL, SOAP and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using end-points.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.
Jr. Java Developer
- Requirement gathering, Design Analysis and Code development.
- Used Confidential for data access from Oracle tables.
- Implemented EJB's Container Managed Persistent strategy.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Apache ANT was used for the entire build process.
- JUnit was used to implement test cases for beans.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to write the code and integrate the application.
- Application was deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Coordinated with testing team for timely release of product.