- Experienced in a fast paced Safe Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Experience using Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions and Spring Security.
- Strong work experience in application integration and communicating using SOA, Web Services such as JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and XML over HTTP, Apache CXF, JAX-B, XSD, Axis 2 and RESTful web services using jersey framework and spring’s Rest Controller.
- Experience in developing applications using Microservices architecture and experienced in migrating architecture from Legacy Monolithic to Micro Service Architecture.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling, Generics and other utility classes.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery using AJAX.
- Experienced in numerous Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory Pattern, MVC, Data Access Object, UML and Enterprise Application Integration.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module, Spring Batch in Spring Framework.
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework.
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse/MyEclipse and WSAD/RAD for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Experience in developing applications using frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and Apache CXF.
- Experience working with databases such as Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL and using PL/SQL to write stored procedures and functions for different Data Models.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache and Dynamo DB for storing data.
- Experience in using Integration tools like Jenkins, Hudson, Cruise control.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and Git.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like WebSphere 6.x/7.x, WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experience in working with HTML Controls, User Controls, Master Pages and Themes.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance testing, and integration testing.
J2EEE Technologies: EJB, JSP, Servlets, Java (JDK 1.5/1.6), Java 7, Java 8, AWT, Swing, Java Beans, Java Server Faces (JSF), Hibernate, Spring, JDBC 3.0, JAX-WS and JAX-RPC.
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Sybase,PGADMIN
Web Services: JAX-WS, WSDL, SOAP, REST
Languages: Java, SQL,PL/SQL, HTML, DHTML, UML
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, WebLogic server, Apache Tomcat.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory Pattern
Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, STS
Version tools: SVN, CVS, Harvest, GIT
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Agile Tool: Version one, JIRA, Track plus
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Programming, testing, debugging, implementing, and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization’s needs.
- Built micro services using spring boot for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Developed application using Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- In-depth experience with Amazon AWS Cloud Services, (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Cloud Watch, Elastic IP, RDS, SNS, SQS, Glacier, IAM, VPC, Cloud Formation, Route53) and managing security groups on AWS.
- Created service classes in spring MVC to implement business layer.
- Developed DAO Classes for Data layer using SPRING JDBC.
- Worked on SOAP Apache axis client for consumption of xml based web services. Done testing using SOAP UI.
- Strong knowledge on OOPs concepts Core Java, Multithreading, Exception handling, and Collections, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces and Streams.
- Produce Web Services using RESTFULL to multiple and third-party interfaces.
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java.
- Worked on Micro services for Continuous Delivery environment using Docker and Jenkins.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Used Client side MVC Framework, i.e. Angular.js in the UI development for data binding and to consume RESTful web services.
- Experience in scripted infrastructure using AWS Cloud Formation to generate AWS VPCs, security groups, load balancers, ECS services, task definitions, auto-scaling groups and CI/CD pipelines on AWS platform for multiple containerized applications.
- In angular js worked on factory methods, controller methods, filters & directives.
- Worked on various PgAdmin/SQL queries to obtain the user profiles of the application. Developed TWS Jobs to run nightly to process and load claims into database.
- Used Test-Driven Development with SCRUM Agile methodology and involved in all the business meetings and status update meetings as a part of SCRUM
- Used Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Tools like Cucumber by creating the Features and Step Definition files to execute a Cucumber test scenario. Executed Jenkins, job to build, and deploy the application.
- Performed unit testing of core functionalities Using Junit. Written Java based scripts for Selenium Web Driver with JUnit as automation frame work.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection Objects
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire.
- Implemented log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Used GITLAB to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used VersionOne as a Tool for tracking the estimates based on the User Stories and iterations for each sprint.
- Coordinate with development team, Scrum master, Senior management to refine requirements to address issues and involved in daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Used Spring MVC for implementing web tier and developed web-based application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC.
- Exposed Restful web services using JAX-RS and Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Restful API for various requirements and rewrote the services.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for MySQL Server.
- Developed views and Controllers using Spring Framework and Java multi-threading and involved in writing Multi-Threading Synchronization concepts in Java Programs.
- Used core java concepts like collections, garbage collection, Strings, multi-threading, and J2EE to develop the application.
- Worked with team in the implementation and developing AWS EC2 instance, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Simple DB, and Amazon Elastic Load Balancing.
- Developed various Java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for Object Relation Mapping (ORM) with databases
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Involved in setting up Micro service architecture for application development.
- Developed Admin Class, EventHandle Class, DataModel Class that creates the user interface and for handling action events.
- Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between presentation and business layer.
- Developed XML documents. Used XSLT to transform data from one Document to another.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit Testing framework
- Used GITLAB for continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment of the applications.
- Configured the Weblogic application server and deployed the web components.
- Performed code reviews of all changes to be migrated to Production.
- Involved in Knowledge sharing sessions with the team for better understanding and maintenance of the system.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in developing reusable Core libraries using Core java Classes and Interfaces.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Used Spring MVC on the web layer, abstract factory design pattern and DAO on the business layer, developed DAO for communicating with the database using Spring JDBC.
- Involved in Spring Framework- Spring Dependencies and Spring Annotations. Implemented controller and mapped it to a URL in servlet.xml file. Implemented JSP corresponding to the controller where in the data was propagated into it from the model and view object from the controller.
- Built a RESTFul client to consume APIs which we have written. Accessed a third-party REST service inside a Spring application with help of Spring Rest Template class.
- Used AJAX module to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and servers.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information related to health care insurances.
- Worked on SOAP Apache axis client for consumption of xml-based web services. Done testing using SOAP UI.
- Used Client side MVC Framework, i.e. Angular.js in the UI development for data binding & to consume RESTful web services.
- Analyzed various AngularJS directives to implement better application functionality and application performance. Designed Single Page Application using AngularJS with dependencies like ui-bootstrap and ui-router.
- Working with the build system Gulp and task runners NPM, Bower etc.
- Experience with continuous Integration tool like Teamcity.
- Highly involved in configuring Web sphere servers and database connections.
- Participated in building web-services using SOAP that allowed integrating the business application with the legacy applications and facilitates for future applications
- Utilized Waterfall Methodology (SDLC) to manage development lifecycle.
- Used JavaMail to send the email notifications for Hiring managers whenever an applicant accepts the job offer
- Developed unit tests using JUNIT
- Involved in guiding, mentoring new contractors to understand the application
- Used Spring Framework to implement Model View Controller (MVC) architecture to promote loose coupling and make the application more scalable in future.
- Developed the Hibernates mapping files to retrieve & update customer information from/to Oracle database, building UNIX shell scripts for data migration & batch processing.
- Used Web logic Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS.
- Involved in development of Debit Memo module using JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL, STLD to support custom User Interfaces.
- Developed and Deployed web services using Apache Axis2 in Java and SOAP/WSDL on SOA architecture. Involved in development of Webservices to get data from the SAP System.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for the application in Oracle.
- Worked on code-merge, code integration and module integration. Involved in monitoring the defects and assigning it to the concerned.
- Used TOAD and Putty extension in IDE.
- Used CVS as Version Control System for the application.
- Extensively used Maven script to build the project. Used Log4j for logging and debugging.
- Experienced in build and release processes and configuration management. Provided support to the testing team and involved in the Bug Fixing.
Environment: J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, WebLogic Application Server, Maven, Log4j, JSP, Java Script, HTML, JSTL, STLD, Apache Axis2, SOAP/WSDL, Web Services, SVN, XSLT, Putty, TOAD.
- Designed the application using the J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade and Singleton
- Working in a team of 10 members and involved in architecture, requirements gathering, analysis, detailed design, preparing class diagram, flow diagram etc.
- Enveloped Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Created WSDL and the SOAP envelope
- Developed presentation tier as HTML, JSPs using Struts 1.1 Framework. Used AJAX for faster page rendering.
- Entity Beans used for accessing data from the Oracle 8i database.
- Worked on JDBC for data persistence.
- Prepared high- and low-level design documents for the business modules for future references and updates.
- Implemented CVS as Version control system.
- Code Walkthrough/ Test cases and Test Plans.
- Used ANT as build tool. Used Junit for writing Unit tests.
- Followed waterfall model as SDLC methodology.
Environment: Eclipse, HTML, Java Script, CoreJava, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, AJAX, Server, Java/ J2EE, JSP, AJAX, Hibernate, Spring, XML, Web Services, SOAP, Eclipse, XPATH, DOM.