- Over 6+ years of experience in the Software Development Life Cycle and developing applications using Java/J2EE and testing a Web Application using JAVA/J2EE technology.
- Expertise in server-side development with JDBC, Servlets, spring frameworks like MVC architecture, spring Boot.
- Proficient in working on various Spring modules along with Hibernate and JPA as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Strong experience on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching etc.
- Skilled in designing User Interactive UI Web Pages and visually appealing User Interfaces with the help of HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Expertise in using J2EE design patterns including Singleton, Decorator, Factory, Front Controller, Data Access Object, MVC, Data Transfer Object.
- Experience in writing optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL and Oracle DB.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring framework features like MVC (Model View Controller), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object), Spring Boot, Spring Security.
- Experience in Design and Development of Web Services using RESTful APIs and SOAP.
- Worked on IDE's like IntelliJ, SQL Developer, STS and Eclipse.
- Experience in using Version Control Systems like SVN and GIT.
- Solid knowledge on Core Java, Multi-threading, Algorithms and Object-Oriented concepts.
- Extensive knowledge on Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions, functional interfaces and Streams.
- Good knowledge in deploying applications on web servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic and IBM WebSphere.
- Experiences with build tools include Gradle, Maven and Jenkins Version.
- Extensively used JIRA for project management especially in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling I/O, Generic, Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Languages: Java JDK1.8, C/C++, SQL, Python
Java Technologies: JDK, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB
Frameworks: Spring (Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP), Hibernates and Struts, Apache CXF, Log4j, ANT & Maven
Databases: Oracle DB, MySQL
Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Jboss, WebSphere
Application IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS, MyEclipse, SQL Developer
Tool: Maven, Gradle, JIRA, Postman
Confidential, New York, NY
- Followed Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectations, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Designed and developed an application using Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Data.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for Application.
- Developed Restful Services using Spring MVC with Spring Boot and Micro Service Architecture to enable Micro Services.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with middleware services like Spring MVC using REST.
- Provided portable APIs for developing, exposing and accessing Web applications designed and implemented in compliance with principles of REST architectural style using Spring MVC and Apache jersey.
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms.
- Worked on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of Multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Developed test cases for Unit Testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Used Maven builds automation tool to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking for monitoring of work assignment in the system and Log4j was used to monitor the error logs.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used Git for version control and IntelliJ IDEA IDE for development of the application.
Environment: Java8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Restful Services, JMS, Hibernate, JDBC, Oracle DB, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, JIRA, Jenkins, Unix, GIT, Web Sphere Application Server and IntelliJ.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Participated in the application architecture, development tools for web solutions that fulfill the business requirements of the project.
- Worked with Angular Http services to make REST API calls for various CRUD operations.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web services. Used Maven in each project to automate the builds and managing project.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Configured spring beans following the Spring Framework's Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control (IOC) principles, both xml and annotation based.
- Designed and developed microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Built REST web microservices in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end Angular Ajax calls.
- Entailed in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading.
- Built DAO package as well as DAO IMPL package to implement the data access logic and using Hibernate Annotation to do the data mapping.
- Developed JUnit test cases for back-end logic implementation development.
- Used Subversion SVN and GIT for version control, and JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Setup and Configured Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment process.
- Used Advanced REST Client and POSTMAN for testing JSON output using
- Developed the web application to support the business requirements and followed Agile (Scrum) methodology. Involved in translating functional requirements into user stories.
- Participated actively in detailed design, code reviews and production issues with the team.
- Used Maven build tool for application development.
- Implemented Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of Spring framework to inject dependency into objects.
- Involved in implementing Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of messages.
- Developed and utilized J2EE Services and JMS components for messaging communication in WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed test classes using Junit for Unit testing.
- Used Oracle database to persist the data into the database and IntelliJ for development of the application.
- Developed the necessary business logic by implementing J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Singleton, Data Access Object.
- Performed testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system.
- Used Log4j to generate logs on the server.
- Generated the daily and monthly reports and sent them to external vendor.
- Agile methodology was used to develop the application and daily Scrum was conducted as a part of this methodology.
- Implemented business logic using spring in the middle tier to develop beans and helper classes communicate with the presentation tier which consists of JSP and Servlet.
- Used Spring MVC with Spring Security and password encryption for authentication and role based authorization.
- Implemented Spring Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) for transaction management, logging, exception handling, and performance monitoring.
- Consumed Web Services (REST) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers and implemented those using Spring MVC.
- Used Hibernate mapping annotations, interfaces to work with database CRUD operations.
- Packaging and Deployment of builds through Maven scripts and integrated with Jenkins.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) approaches was utilized and the test coverage was maintained.
- Used Rational IBM clear case for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Implemented logger for debugging using Log4j and used GIT as version management tool.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL Commands using MYSQL.