- Highly motivated IT professional, about 8 years of experience in development and implementation of customized software and web - based applications including Web.
- Experience in the field of Software Development as Developer. Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Software Architecture, Object Oriented programming, Designing & Prototyping.
- Experience in designing multi-tier J2EE Web Application architecture using UML (Unified Modeling Language), IBM Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Thorough knowledge in core Java concepts like OOP, JUnit and advanced Java concepts like JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML, Hibernate, AJAX, Java Beans, JDBC and SPRING.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE MVC Model based Web Application using J2EE Technologies (EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF), Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts and Hibernate.
- Experienced in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensive experience working with IBM MQSeries, Mule ESB.
- Strong development skills in Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB (J2EE), JMS (MQ-series), JNDI, RMI, LDAP, HTML, XML, XSL, Java Script, Rational Rose, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and Macromedia tools.
- Designed web pages using various XML technologies including DTD, XML schema, JAXB, JAXP and DOM and SAX parsers.
- Worked with various Frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and Spring.
- Experienced in data processing using SQL BI tool, SSDT.
- Used Subversion and CVS source control systems.
- Highly experienced in refactoring and pair programming.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL using MySQL, SQL Server 2005, Oracle and DB2 environment.
- Worked with IBM Web Sphere, WebLogic application servers and Jetty, Apache Tomcat web servers.
- Good experience with Operating Systems like Windows NT/9x/2000/Me/XP/Vista and UNIX.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts and configuring and using Log4j and writing JUnit test cases.
- Skills in analyzing user requirements, modeling the system and ensuring the functionality.
- Experienced in working with lambda expressions and functional programming.
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good exposure to cloud computing services, AWS and ETL.
- Has the ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines.
- Excellent team player, very dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
- Good knowledge on web based technologies including security, performance and penetration testing.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista, 2000, UNIX, LINUX
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 6, Java Beans, SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, RMI
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005, DB2 8.1, MySQL
Development tools: IDEA 8.1, Eclipse 3.5, RAD 7.5.3, IntelliJ, MyEclipse.
Web/Application servers: JBoss, Web logic 10.x/8.0/7.1, Apache Tomcat 6.X, IBM WebSphere, WebSphere portal.
Build/Testing tools: ANT 1.7.1, Maven, SOAPUI, JUnit 4.7, XMLSpy, Log4j
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, JSON, XML
Others/Tools: Agile, RUP, Subversion 1.6.5, TOAD
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Designed and developed the User Interface components using Spring and maintained the session with Session Beans.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Implemented JAXB in XML binding.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC.
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security, Audit logging (database) and logging using Spring AOP.
- Data from UI layer sent through JMS to Middle layer and from there using MDB message retrieves Messages and will be sent to MQSeries.
- Used JSON as response type in REST services
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO's) for interacting with the database using JDBC.
- Used AngularJS directives to extend HTML to create the foundation for rich and complex web application.
- Used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact with database.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring by coding a Spring Configuration file.
- Used Angular JS $http service to consume RESTful services.
- Configured JMS in the WebSphere application server to send messages on the queue.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere Application Server 6.0.1.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider. This feature was implemented using REST
- Performed application performance tuning using JProfiler.
- Built Maven scripts for automated deployment and for the build operation of the entire application.
- Hands-on experienced working with version controller tools such as ClearCase and Clear Quest as issue tracking software.
- Used RESTFUL client to interact with the services by providing the RESTFUL URL mapping
- Used Subversion for version control and created automated build scripts.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Handled production support of the application.
- Documented the flow and functionality of the code for further reference.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed the workflow for the client side and server side in UML using Rational Unified Process (RUP) and created the detailed Design documentation.
- Involved in walk through with the analysis for Use Cases and feasibility scope.
- Designed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using IBM Rational Rose to model the detail design of the application.
- Developed the presentation layer of the application using Struts Framework and created the struts.xml file, resource bundles for distribution module.
- Designed and implemented Business Delegate, Session Facade, DAO, Singleton, Factory and DTO Design Patterns.
- Developed the web-services and analysis of SOAP envelope using SOAP UI.
- Using Angular.JS created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Designed and developed the data model for the development of persistence layer.
- Implemented the Message Driven Bean for Instruction enrichment and pre-processing. MDB is deployed on WebSphere server and dispatches the request to Stateless Session Bean (EJB) for further processing and Rules execution.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDB) and extensively used the JMS API.
- Used Struts Framework for the application, Developed Struts Action Classes and Business Logic and have developed Hibernate HQL and Hibernate mappings /created DAO’s mappings in Hibernate.
- Involved in SQL development using Stored Procedures, Views and Queries with Oracle and DB2.
- Configured and deployed the web application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files to debug as well as trace application.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Test Cases.
- Used Maven scripts for automated deployment.
Confidential, Park Ridge, NJ
Sr Java / J2ee developer
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, frameworks like JSF, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Followed agile software development with Scrum methodology
- Implemented JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as Factory, DAO, Session Façade, and Singleton.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO’s, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations.
- Worked on Oracle as the backend database
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Developed server-side services using Spring Web Services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Server-side validations using Hibernate Validator framework.
- Provided support to the team working with EJB, JSF and JBoss Seam framework.
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax/JQuery, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS
- Wrote custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering
- Used JQuery for UI centric Ajax behavior
- Used Log4j to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked on project build-script by using ANT and deployed on JBoss.
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans using JUnit ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews
Confidential, New York, NY
Java/J2EE Application Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements and built technical specifications from the requirements.
- Used agile development methodology during designs, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Developed the presentation layer and Spring- framework in CSS, Web 2.0, HTML developed for multiple browsers and Client-Side validations were done.
- Designed and developed Spring AOP components for Service implementation.
- Migrated the application from seam framework to the Spring MVC framework.
- Persistence layer design and implementation using Hibernate ORM framework, annotated lazy-loading / fetching strategy implementation
- Used HTML, CSS and Java Script, Bootstrap, JSF for developing user interface.
- Business-logic controller framework development utilizing Spring framework and dependency injection, catering to both standard server-side and AJAX client requests.
- Implemented Transaction Management based on Spring AOP and Dependency Injection based on Spring IOC.
- Employed Hibernate 3 for ORM mapping and persisting the data to backend.
- Consumed Restful Web Services from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers and implemented them using Jersey.
- Did Packaging and Deployment of builds through Maven.
- Worked on UNIX shell scripting for the project.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) approaches was utilized and the test coverage was always maintained and validated using Clover and Cruise Control.
- Used LDAP services for user authentication and authorization.
- Involved working with DB2 database as a backend.
- Handled connections and their issues.
- WebLogic Application Server is being used as the Business Service Tool in middle tier.
- Used Log4j for tracking the applications.
- Used Clear case as version control tool and Clear Quest for defect management.
- Used Apache Struts as a web application framework.
- Designed and developed Action Classes, Form Beans and JSP’s.
- Involved in using Design patterns like Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern for solving the architectural issues.
- Developed Business Delegates, Value Objects, and Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Designed and developed DAO layer using JDBC to access the database.
- Actively involved in the integration effort for deploying the application in UAT/SIT environments.
- Involved in code reviews and suggested required enhancements to the code to follow the standards.
- Deployed and tested the application on Web Logic application server.
- Involved in developing Test cases and executing them.
- Used Log4J framework for event logging.
- Actively involved in production support and resolved the production issues depending upon priority of issues.