- Over 8+ years of strong experience in Object Oriented Design and programming for Web based Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE.
- Expertise in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle - Software requirements, analysis, design, development, Implementation and Testing.
- Experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, and JMS.
- Application development experience using multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collection, Generics, Core JAVA, Applets and Swing.
- Skilled in developing applications in Python language for multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of advanced level programming in C/C++ including thread synchronization multithreading, multi processing, concurrency.
- Familiarity in working with TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6 protocols in an environment which provides multithreading, multitenancy and High Availability support at Network Layer.
- Familiarity with process and Python software development.
- Experience in exposure to Cloud/AWS, MYSQL, Cloud based messaging (Kafka)/ AWS SQS, MYSQL/PostGRES.
- Experience in developing applications using frameworks like Struts, spring.
- Experience within the Java Middle-Tier Architecture.
- Experience integrating with databases (preferably Oracle) and middle-tier application server architecture.
- Experience of working with databases Oracle 8i/ 9i/ 10G and DB2, MySQL.
- Configuration management tool experience with Chef.
- Good working knowledge on using Object/Relational bridge technologies such as Hibernate.
- Experience in using Application servers and Web servers such as BEA Web Logic server, JBoss server, IBM Web Sphere and Tomcat.
- Experience working on Web Services SOAP & REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Experience in using the tools like Ant and Maven for build automation
- Worked on Version control systems like Subversion, GIT.
- Experience in using the Integrated development environments like Eclipse, Net Beans, Rational Application Developer and JBuilderfor Java/J2EE development
- Experience and working knowledge of Agile Methodology (Scrum, extreme programming and Unified process), Rational Unified Process and Test driven development.
- Experience in developing Use cases, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and class diagrams using UML Rational Rose
- Experience of working in both Windows and UNIX platforms including programming and debugging with shell scripting.
- Excellent team player with good problem solving and interpersonal skills. Experience in end to end implementation and integration of projects and completed them successfully under tight deadlines.
- Quick learner and adoptable to new design patterns/frameworks for fast and quality development.
Programming Languages: JAVA, C, C++, HTML, XML, UML, SQL, Python
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate 3.0 JDBC, JSTL, JMS, JNDI, JSF, Spring
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBoss 5.x/4.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1
UI frameworks: JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap.
IDE Tools: Net Beans, Eclipse IDE/RCP,JBuilder, RAD.
Build Automation: Ant, Maven
RDBMS: Oracle 10g, Microsoft SQL server, DB2
XML/Web Services: SOAP, REST, Apache Axis, JAX-WS
Database Design & Object: Oriented / Analysis Design patterns
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, UNIX, Linux Configuration
Management tools: SVN, CVS, Microsoft SourceSafe,Chef,Git
Unit testing framework: JUnit, Oracle AOT
Confidential, Illinois, Chicago
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including requirements collection, design & analysis of the client specifications, development and customization of the generated forms from application.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyzing, defining, documenting and developing the functional and business requirements of various clients.
- Developed the front-end using Eclipse RCP/Java Swing involving UI design user generated event handling in corporation of underlying functionalities as per the laid down specifications and also involved in incorporating business logic in SQL code stored procedures .
- Used Spring Model View Controller Framework and achieved Dependency Injection using Spring IOC.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS-Oracle 10g.
- Web services are implemented under Restful architecture and they are consumed by clients.
- Designed and developed front end of the application using HTML5, CSS, JQuery and AJAX.
- Development of test framework using the Python.
- Parsers written in Python for extracting useful data from the design data base.
- Used Extensible Style sheet language (XSL) to transform and render XML documents and XPath to address the parts of XML document.
- Facilitated highly concurrent, multi-threaded session layer processing of "FIX" messages and TCP/IP sockets connectivity from Java standalone application to exchanges for high frequency trade order routing.
- Involved in developing mapping of fields in the forms generated from the data of source application.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE.
- Back end coding and development using Java Collections including Set, List, Map, Multithreading, Servlets, Action, Action Forms, Java beans, Exception Handling etc.
- SVN is used for version control.
- Involved in Unit, integration and QA testing and documenting the results.
- Used JSON to specify various rules that needs to be applied while generation of online forms.
- Used Oracle database for developing the configuration and storing the metadata of client forms.
- Database development also required the creation of new tables, stored procedures, functions, indexes, triggers and constraints.
- Log4j utility is used to generate logs.
- Worked on solving the production tickets from clients.
- Working with QA team and fixed QA bugs with quick turnaround time.
Environment: Eclipse IDE and RCP, Hibernate 3.2, C++,Spring MVC Framework, XML, XSL, XPath, AJAX, HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSON, Oracle10g, Web services, JDK 1.7, PL/SQL, DAO, SVN.
Confidential, MADISON, WI
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation using J2EE best design practices
- Identifying the technical areas that contributed to the issues and documenting them.
- Worked with development of presentation tier using JSF, JSTL, Angular Java Script, Ajax, and JQuery.
- Developed classes using spring framework to handle user requests.
- Specified, prototyped, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to: data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- GUI development using Swing and Eclipse RCP.
- Developed highly efficient algorithms in C++ through both pair-programming and independent work.
- Designed and implemented environment creation using Chef.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS-Oracle 10g.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions and cache concepts.
- Implemented design patterns such as Singleton, Session Façade and Service Locator.
- Involved in writing the Java utility classes to convert MQ based control claimant information.
- Worked onJBoss application server.
- Coding using Core Java in Eclipse RCP.Used JDBC for database connectivity.
- Implemented a reliable socket interface using the sliding window protocol like TCP stream sockets over UDP unreliable communication channel and later on, tested using the Ftp utility program.
- Designed and deployed server side EJB (Session Beans and Entity Beans) components on Eclipse IDE.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Worked with IDE tools Web Sphere.
- Used Quality Center for defect tracking.
- Implemented JMS for asynchronous auditing purposes.
- Responsible for change requests and maintenance during development of the project.
Environment: JDK1.6, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Eclipse IDE and RCP, Struts 1.1, C++, JQuery, Struts Validation frame work, Web Sphere, UML, Oracle 10g, Angular JS and SVN.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in designing and programming for the system, which includes development of Process Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Diagram, Data Flow Diagram and database connectivity.
- Designed and developed the Member Eligibility Screens by collecting the requirements and writing business rules for processing the data collected from customers.
- Designed and maintained databases using Python.
- Build windows applications using Java and C++.
- Java language is used for coding the server side programming and also the entire application.
- Understanding the business need for solving the tickets from the clients.
- Understanding the client requirements from status meetings and maintaining the screens as per the client needs.
- Developed web services using Restful API.
- Agile methodology is used to release the product.
- Involved in Test Driven Development.
- Dual stack support: A special environment where two TCP/IP Networking stacks had to co-exist together making applications transparent of existence of two stacks.
- Use of core java, which includes Generics and Annotations.
- JPA 2.0 is the ORM Framework for persisting the java object to DB2.
- Implemented Struts, J2EE Design Patterns like MVC.
- SVN is the version tool.
- IBM RAD is the programming editor.
- Maintaining the business standards and deployed entire code in the JBoss application server.
- Requirement collection, creation of UML diagrams.
- Designed and developed advanced dynamic views using JSP, Java Script, XML, CSS, XML Schema, HTML, and DHTML.
- Web application developmen0t using J2EE: JSP, Servlets, spring, JMS, JDBC, Java Beans, Struts, Ajax, JSTL, Custom Tags, EJB, JNDI, Hibernate, ANT, JUnit and Apache Log4J, Web Services and Message Queue (MQ).
- Used Struts Frame Work to implement MVC design pattern.
- Involved in development using struts components—Struts-config.xml, tiles, form-beans and plug-ins in Struts architecture.
- Designing, building, and maintaining reliable and efficient C++ code.
- Tested and implemented applications built using Python.
- Crystal reports are used for reporting the database details.
- Experience using Version controls such as CVS, PVCS, And RationalClear Case.
- Extensively worked with the JDBC Stored Procedures from DB2database.
- Developed EJBs business components (packages and Modified Classes) utilizing the existing packages on Visual Age for Java 3.5.3.
- Worked with Core Java Applets, Multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collections.
- Designed the application with a web interface to accept user input and run the rating of policies obtained by the user input during the night as a batch process.
- Worked with J2EE Architecture, Design Patterns, available open source frameworks, has written some frameworks and Oracle - SQL Writing, Performance tuning.
- Worked with Java Profiling tools and Application Servers like Web Logic and SOAP, XML messaging, Agile, Scrum with XP.
- Currently in the process of deploying the application on the production server running WAS 5.0 with key role in performance tuning of the system to achieve performance and scalability.
- Liaised with client gathering requirements for change requests and converted to functional and technical specifications.
- Developed code to retrieve signal strength of Motoral MC65 device using TAPI API. TAPI value is converted to Decibels and bars using PL/SQL stored procedures and trigger
- Implemented change requests for portal and mobile pages involving changes during job creation, job completion using JSP, Servlets, Viryanet API, PL/SQL.
- Used JUnit 4.X, Mockito for unit testing and integration tests using Selenium Web driver.
- Given support to factory testing and UAT testing.
- Extensively worked on Struts Framework.
- Created user interfaces using JSP.
- Developed the Web Interface using Servlets, Java Server Pages, HTML and CSS.
- Developed the DAO objects using JDBC.
- Business Services using the Servlets and Java.
- Developed and modified Servlets to accept and process request from the clients.
- Used JDBC to connect the J2EEserver with the relational database.
- Extreme programming methodologies for replacing the existing code and testing in J2EE environment.
- Developed java classes for business layer.
- Developed ANT script for building the application.
- Developed database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, indexes.
- Involved in testing phase and also production support of the project.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, HTML,DHTML, Custom Tags, ANT, Java Script, XML, JDBC, Oracle (PL/SQL), DAO, Linux, Web Logic, JUnit, Eclipse.