- Seven years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development and implementation of Java, J2EE, client - server technologies, Front End development, documentation, compatibility, application architecture, wire frames, project and team management.
- Strong experience with Core JAVA Collections framework and multi-threading along with Object-Oriented software engineering methodologies, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAXB using Apache CXF, Metro and Messaging standards like JMS with Rabbit MQ. Expertise at using frameworks like Hibernate 4.x and Spring 4.x, and development tools like Eclipse
- Expertise in Java Script and AJAX calls. Expertise in jQuery plugins and Angular components
- Experience on Angular2 Templates, directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data. Experience in developing web applications on MVC based frameworks like Struts and Spring MVC along with Spring Security and form data validation on the server side.
Programming Skills: Core Java, J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL, C#
Java/J2EE Technologies: JDBC, STRUTS, Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, JMS, JSF, NoSQL, Ext.JS
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0, .NET
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML Beans
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Mongo DB, SQL Server 2000/2005
IDEs: Eclipse 3.6, NetBeans, JBuilder, RAD, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Build Automation: Ant, Maven
Testing and Logging Frameworks: JUnit, Log4J
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Sr. Java/J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Developed web pages as per given wireframes using JSF and implemented business logic in service layer.
- Initialization code in the run code block using Angular JS apps consists of MAIN modules to make application active, and an event listener for device ready
- Involved in writing web methods to allow this application integration with the other third party services using Android .
- Used dozer mapping for mapping domain object to transfer objects.
- Used JMS to receive, send create and read messages .
- Used JQuery to implement front end validations.
- Documenting and designing API’s with MongoDB. The back-end use NodeJS, to provide RESTful API. Coded Java Script for page functionality and Light box plugins using JQUERY.
- Implemented Messaging Trigger component using JMS, ActiveMQ.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Provided support to the testing team and involved in the Bug Fixing. Optimize production support activities - driving down repeat tickets/issues.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Responsible for development of the enhancement requests from the client
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring Boot
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database operations and avoid redundant database access statements.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping logged data and transactions details etc.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2. Created high-performance and animation timelines through Angular Intuitive API and used Angular 2 templates to describe how components are rendered to the page.
- Developed Microservices as a strategy to gradually replace the fragile core monolithic Java application while still being able to add new business features.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and Utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and typescript.
- Migration experience of on-premises Integration applications to AWS. Worked on AWS to create EC2 instance, RDS Instance, S3 buckets.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application .
- Worked on Drools which is used for collection of tools that allow us to separate and reason over logic and data found within business processes.
- Used IOC for computer program to receive flow of programming from generic (resuable library).
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications (internal and third-party components using SOAP and RESTful services.
- Written batch jobs for processing feed files form the external systems using Linux shell scripting.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions. Actively involved in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Involved in Continuous Integration and continuous deployment (CICD) process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Developed the application using Agile methodology (SCRUM) and Sprint lasting for every 2-3 weeks.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
Environment: Java 1.7, Eclipse 4.2 Juno, AngularJS, Angular 2, Angular 4, J2EE, Server, Core Java, HTML5, Java Script, Angular JS 2, CSS 3, Spring framework 3.x, Spring Boot, Hibernate 3.x, JMS, Restful, Micro Services, Web Services, JAX-RS, Jersey, Log4j, J u nit 4.4,JIRA, GIT Hub, PL/SQL, Jenkins, Apache Tomcat 6.x, Oracle 10g Maven 3.0 .
Sr. Java/J2EE developerResponsibilities:
- Designed and developed all frontend and backend modules required for the integration.
- Involved in Writing Use Case Documents, UML diagrams and Project Design Documents using Rational rose.
- Built pages using Angular 1 Framework - Consumed Restful data using $http and populated onto web pages. Developed test cases for Angular JS using karma and grunt.
- Developed various helper classes needed following core java multithreaded programming and collection classes.
- Building the Project development environment in Eclipse IDE and debugging the application using Eclipse.
- Created the NodeJs EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJs to back-end MongoDB, to provide chatting service.
- Created custom use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core Angular-JS. Coded using Java/J2ee, spring and Hibernate to support backend development for an internal user application.
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked on Persistence layer from simple DAO to Spring/Hibernate.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Frameworks IOC Container.
- Hibernate used as ORM tool for persisting the data, created and maintained mapping files and transaction control in Hibernate.
- Involved in writing PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, tuning SQL Queries and Procedures.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using technologies UDDI, WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules.
- Implemented Restful webservice with the use of URI templates and content negotiation.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases.
- Used ANT build script to build the application and deployed on WebLogic application server..
- Source control using Git and Github.
- Implemented Agile Software methodology for this application.
- Participated in the performance tuning of application.
- Involved in the detecting the code redundancy thus improving the application performance.
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE developerResponsibilities:
- Designed and developed the application using Servlet, JSP, JSF, DHTML, Java Script and AJAX.
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation using J2EE best design practices.
- Developed Business components using core java concepts and classes like Interface, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Multithreading etc.
- Implemented scripting with AJAX and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Used jQuery to navigate to different pages of the application using DOM elements, and to create AJAX pages.
- Developed and maintained elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate, ORM and Spring MVC Framework.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Improved the performance of the backend batch processes using Multithreading and concurrent package API.
- Used AJAX and JSON to process asynchronous actions between front and back end.
- Involved in integration of claimant information with IBM MQ Resource Adapter for message queuing.
- Developed ORM scripts for Hibernate to synchronize Domain Model and Relational Model.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the Oracle database and used Criteria API, HQL to access data from the database.
- Performed marshalling and unmarshalling of an XML document using XML beans and used SOAP based Spring Web services for transferring data between applications.
- Used Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and JAX-WS programming model.
- Developed complex Web Services and tailored JAX-RS API to suit the requirement.
- Implemented Spring MVC Architecture, Servlet targeting request module and flow of control generating JSP in Presentation layer.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP modules to integrate with the application.
- Designed and implemented caching functionality in applications with Spring eh-cache.
- Implemented RDMS and Oracle as resource tier and developed PL/SQL Stored procedures, Function.
- Developed DAO (Data Access Object) classes in order to access data from database.
Environment: J2EE 5, Hibernate 3.0, Spring MVC Framework, UML, Servlet 2.5, JSP 2.1, JSF 1.2, AJAX, DHTML, Java Script, jQuery, JSON, Oracle10g, XSL, EJB 3.0 (Session and Message Driven Beans), Struts2.0, Eclipse 3.5, IBM MQ, Web services, JDK 1. 6, PL/SQL, DAO, WebSphere 7.0
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Design and development of Web Services using Rest with Spring MVC. (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Apache CXF Rest) Git for source code maintenance.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC(Inversion Of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used Jasper Report for generating reports and Jfree for generating graphs.
- Designed REST middleware to connect Android UI with existing back end layer.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver. Used Design Patterns such as Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Simple Factory Pattern, and Data Transfer Object.
- Integrated configured Camel with ActiveMQ to use it as bus.
- Worked on Ext JS for user interface widgets with High performance scalable grids, trees and menus.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Used XMLHttpRequest Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Implemented spring-hibernate as Data Access Layer.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI .
- Developed Hibernate and Spring-based application configuration framework for simulating database configuration.
- Used JBoss as application server to implement JMS and EJB components .
- Experience with eclipse plug-ins like Find Bugs, PMD plugins
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server side components using Rational Rose.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive Junit, Unit Test Cases using Test Driven Development TDD technique.
- Authored persistence layer JDBC using Hibernate API and Data Models and Java Bean.
- Used Hibernate for accessing data from Oracle 10g database, Configured hbm access files for accessing Database.
- Used Jenkins to automate builds and deployments
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used WSAD 5.1.2 for writing code for JSP, Servlets, Struts and EJBs.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Backend Messaging for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Deployed the applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Written PL/SQL in Oracle Database for creating tables, triggers and select statements.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and developed WAR framework to alert the c lient and production support in case of application failures.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP.
- Developed Custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJBs.
- Developed the Ant scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity to Oracle 8i.
- Improved code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns such as Singleton, Session Façade, Value Object, etc.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
Environment: Java 1.4, J2EE 4.0, JSP 2.0, Struts 1.1, EJB 2.0, JMS, JNDI, Oracle 8i, HTML, XML, WSAD 5.1.2 (Web Sphere Studio Application Developer), LDAP, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.1.2, Ant, CVS, Log4j.