- Over 8+ years of professional IT experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, technologies.
- Having excellent experience in the Information Technology Industry and also healthy participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding.
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC using JAVA, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, EJB), MVC Framework, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, XML, JDBC, Webservices, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, XSD, JIBX, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, UNIX, Linux&AIX technologies.
- Extensive knowledge on Core Java technologies such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Reflection, Collections, Streams & File I/O.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Expertise in implementing various well-known Object-Oriented/J2EE Design Patterns and Session, Entity, Message Driven Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
- Handled Apache Tomcat, Jboss and WebSphere Application for deployments.
- Prepared Test Cases to perform Unit, Integration and System Testing. Tested the developed components using JUnit.
- Experience in HTML5/CSS3, Angular.js, Gulp, Bower, Responsive design.
- Expert in Core Java, J2EE enterprise technologies - including Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Struts, spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Web services and web client technologies - including HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Angular.js.
- Worked with different Java IDE'S includes RAD, Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea and NetBeans.
- Experience in object oriented design patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks, Business Delegate, ServiceLocator, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), Singleton, ObjectFactory.
- Experienced as a Java/J2EE programmer, developing applications using Servlets, JSP, Struts, RMI, JDBC, Hibernate and MVC.
- Technologies extensively worked on during my tenure in Software Development are Struts, Spring, CXF REST API, Webservices, SOAP, XML, JMS, JSP, JNDI, Apache, Tomcat, JDBC and various Databases like Oracle, and Microsoft SQL server.
- Highly experience with Java complaint IDE's like Eclipse, IntelliJ, WSAD, RAD, and Builder.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development applications using MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular & Node.js.
- Architecting and implementing Portfolio Recommendation Analytics Engine using Hadoop MR, Oozie, Spark SQL, Spark Mlib and Cassandra.
- Experienced in Worked on NoSQL databases - Hbase, Cassandra & MONGODB, database performance tuning & data modeling.
- Experienced in testing data in HDFS and Hive for each transaction of data.
- Experienced in importing and exporting data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database Systems and vice-versa.
- Experience with build and development tools like Gradle, Ant and Maven.
- Good working knowledge on SVN, VSS or CVS for code management and version control.
- Experience with messaging middle-ware (ActiveMQ), distribution systems, scalable architectures and caching techniques.
- Experience designing and implementing REST and XML-based web-services.
- Extensive knowledge on Core Java technologies such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Reflection, Collections, Streams & File I/O.
- Knowledge of Eclipse tool for the development of Java projects.
- Good experience in Spring like Spring Core, IOC, AOP, Spring MVC.
- Sun certified professional in Java Programmer and Web Component Developer.
Languages: Java, J2EE, Scala, C, C++, UI, PHP, Python
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, EJB, JMS, XML, XPath, XSLT, XSD, DTD, WebServices(JAX-RS,JAX-WS), SOAP, REST, ORM, AOP, GWT, WSDL, JSON, Design Patterns, Adobe Flex.
Web Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, DOM, SAX, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, AJAX
Middleware SOA Integration Products: JCAPS, eGate SRE, Glassfish ESB, MTS, MQ Series, BMC PATROL WebSphere MQ, IBM Websphere MQ Explorer, MQ Visual Edit Introscope
SOA: SOAP, EJB, WSDL, Apache Axis Web Services, WebLogic Web Services
Client side: Java Script, HTML, DHTML
Databases: Oracle, SQL Developer, SQL Server, MYSQL, DB2, Teradata SQL Assistant
App Servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBOSS, TOMCAT
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, BootStrap, MVC Spring.
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Version Control: Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Scripting: Ant, Maven, Java Scripts
Scalable Technologies: Akka Framework, Amazon Web Services, *NIX scripting languages
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Extensively used Hibernate Criteria API in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed Chart Web Services controllers, with generic interfaces, and default implementations, exposed as Java Spring RESTful Web services, with Chart Specific parameters passed as query string.
- Designed and developed persistence layer build on ORM framework and developed it using Hibernate.
- Implemented multi input/output Spring AOP for various requirements.
- Development of a split billing system - core java, collections, spring, hibernate, mysql.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture, and Hibernate as the ORM.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables
- Involved in writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures to be called from IBatis layer.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development
- Designed and developed multi-protocol telecom Single-Page Architecture application using Node.js, Express and Jade on the backend.
- Strong knowledge in Bootstrap.JS and Responsive Web design.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js and jQuery
- Designed and implemented the web application in Ruby on Rails, Node.js, HTML5 and JQuery from initial concept development to beta launch.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Design/Build Cassandra Ring for a Service assurance application on EC2 instances for non-prod and Physical machines for a Production Ring.
- Developed Rest architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Designed and Developed Web Services to interact with various business sectors and used SOAP protocol for web services communication
- Developed web services API using AXIS for rendering the transport information
- Engaged with Eclipse for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services.
- Designed, implemented and deployed the EJB entity and session beans in the Weblogic application server. Entity beans form the core part of the business logic. Transactions are initiated from this layer and the mappings to the database are managed here. The backend database is oracle and the Entity beans are container-managed persistence beans. Written several SQL queries and SQL stored procedures to implement the session beans. Designed and implemented template-based Mail module for the whole site, to send the communication mails from the site to all the registered members of the site.
- Used GIT as Version Control and iText to generate pdf in the form of a tree. Done unit testing using Test NG. Used GIT as version management, JIRA for defect management system.
- Developed ANT scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE, WebSphere Studio Application Devloper (WSAD), Git, GitHub, Junit, Scrum, UML, JSP, JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL), Servelet, MAVEN applications
- Developing test suites in Selenium WebDriver (Java) with TestNG framework in Eclipse IDE for regression and sanity testing.
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Designed, coded, and implemented “File Transfer” and “Cron” Services using java multi-threading technology combined with XML engine and integrated them with the client Systems
- Design and develop enterprise or application architectures and RFI/RFP delivery solutions using SOA(Service Oriented Architecture), web services, DODAF (Department of Defense Architecture Framework), and segment architecture.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing usingJUnit.
- Leads and coaches customers by using proven Agile software development processes and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model the detail design of the application using UML.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed HTML5 Mobile application with HTML5, Java Script, jQuery, JSON and RESTful web service.
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAO) using JDBC API for Database access.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Developed hibernate DAO Accessor Classes using Spring JDBC Template, Worked with Hibernate for object relational mapping and connection management.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, HTML and Struts Framework, Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts and Weblogic.
- Developed web-based customer management software using Facelets, Icefaces and JSF.
- Wrote Angular JS Services to consume RESTful API's, SOAP web services and processing JSON data for rendering in UI. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Implementation of MongoDB security mechanism with various Authentications.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB replica sets and multi-shared cluster.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Developed a utility in CTP application for Uploading, Downloading and Viewing of 60MB files from DMS application using SOAP Web Services.
- Developed complex Web Services and tailored Apache Axis API to suit the requirement.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes using Java Beans with Eclipse editor.
- Designed and implemented multiple stores (B2C and B2B) using WebSphere Commerce 5.6 and 6.x.
- Developed ANTscripts for the build and deployment of J2EE, WebSphere StudioApplication Devloper (WSAD), Git, GitHub, Junit, Scrum, UML, JSP, JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL), Servelet, MAVEN applications.
- Practiced relevant agile development methodologies and worked daily with subversion and current networking technologies
- Written JUNIT test cases for testing UI Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using Borland Together Architecture, modified code, configured WebLogic server and project in Oracle.
- Created class diagram, use cases, code map and component diagram for front end application using Architecture feature of VS2015
- Developed user interface using JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server
- Develop financial productivity application and tool set using Java and enterprise software tools/technologies such as Subversion, Maven, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat, Sql Server, and Oracle DB.
- Developed Oracle Stored Procedures to update records on a daily basis and it will invoke using cron job in LINUX; Responsible for the Migration of the application from Web Sphere to JBoss
- Develop complex web applications in PHP, AJAX with Informix as the database to model the business logic of the company which is Supply Chain Management.
- Designed and implemented business functionality for WEB system hidden login authentication, agent import and “can see” using the following technologies: JAXB, SAX, XML, and Servlets.
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Developed master JMS producer, master JMS consumer, and notification manager to implement existing interfaces and hide JMS details from existing (legacy) notification producers and consumers using J2SE DESIGN PATTERNS.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Java Developer
- Developed the application using Struts Framework which is based on the MVC design pattern.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using Struts Tiles Framework, HTML, JSP.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment
- Used iBatis and MyBatis ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Developed AJAX functionalities using frameworks like JSON, DOJO and JQuery.
- Developed a Web Application using Java with the Google Web Toolkit API with PostgreSql
- Primary UI developer for Google Web Toolkit (GWT)-based VDI-in-a-Box management console
- Worked on EXT JS with Restful and Soap Web service technologies.
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Developed PL/SQL store procedures for data migration and database upgrade from oracle using TOAD.
- Involved in migration of Data from Excel, Flat file, Oracle, XML files to SQL Server by using BCP and DTS utility.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate3.0 standards, to access data from IBM DB2
- Oracle Coherence in Java Collection API to access and modify data, and the JavaBean event model to receive data change notifications.
- Experience working with Oracle coherence for Sharing and Managing data in a cluster using Javacollection classes.
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis 2 on JBOSS.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Led development team using J2EE creating web enabled invoicing system for multiple location service company in NetBeans environment using Git-Hub version control.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Worked on EXT JS with Restful and Soap Web service technologies
- Created ClearCase VOBs and setup triggers and backups for a new project. Wrote roll out procedures and plans. Environment was mixed Windows and AIX, projects written in C++.
- GUI automation work (selenium webdriver) in Java and tcl/tk scripts
- Designed Use Cases using UML and managed the entire functional requirements life cycle using water fall model.
- Design and development of components, such as Class, and Sequence diagram in UML
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB’s using Web sphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Implemented Action classes (Action Servlet, Action) and Form beans (Action Form) using Struts Framework.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for Continuous Integration from pulling up the code from version control tools like GIT, SVN, CVS, IBM Clear Case and building Artifacts using build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and MS Build. And deploying them into artifact repositories like Nexus and Maven Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Deployed complex systems on client site that includes EMC Documentum & IBM FileNet.
- Designing and developing 'Online' client windows API's using JDK1.2 and Swing classes.
- Implemented Security with LDAP and group level security in Cognos Connection Portal
- Designed and implemented Report Portlet (using Jasper Report framework) in phase-II. This involved exporting repot to PDF, XLS file and print functionality to take print of the report.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM (Business Process Modeler) to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Design of the process flow in Oracle BPM and jBPM to evaluate the difference between the behavior of different BPM tools
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Developed applications using Visual Studio 2005, C#, and a combination of Windows Services, IBM MQ Series, and ASP.Net Ajax enabled web sites.
- Installed and configured the development environment using Web-logic on Windows NT and LINUX operating systems.
- Development frameworks including Symfony, Zend, Django, Flask, Express, Meteor.
- Designed and developed Message Flows and Message Sets and other service component to expose Mainframe applications to enterprise J2EE applications.
- Developed and implemented Legacy system programs by using COBOL, DB2, CICS, JCL, JAVA and VSAM.
- Implemented changes to optimize existing logic and upgrade legacy Assembler and PL/I logic to COBOL per corporate initiatives.
- Experienced in relational database design, SQL queries, Stored procedures, Functions, clustered, non-clustered indexes and indexed, views, Performance tuning, Backup / Restore.
- Designed and developed dynamic web based solutions using ASP, ASP.Net, SQL Server, Visual Basic and Active-X components.
- Design and develop a system for inventory management and data warehouses, create and publish Excel or SAS reports for merchandising users (SAS, Unix Scripts and JSP/Servlet)
- Developed Ruby on Rails web applications using MongoDB and back-ground processes using Resque and Redis
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies for clients, including Drupal & Wordpress.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with Spring for processing business needs.
- Wrote SQL statements to store and retrieve data from Oracle and developed web pages using HTML, CSS, JSP and used JDBC for database connectivity.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlet, Struts under J2EE Environment.
- Developed web application for recovering missing customer orders using JSP, JPA, SQL, JQuery and Ajax.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring.
- Added Maven support to existing projects.
- Developed J2EE applications (MQ Series) using WebSphere application server.
- Worked in an Agile Scrum Development environment
- Involved in AGILE Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress
- Involved in design, coding, unit and systemtesting, documentation, assisting in training and implementation of projects, applications, work flows, etc.
- Deployed the applications into LIVE and QA Environment
- WebLogic application server was used to host the Application.
- Used GIT for version control and Eclipse as IDE.
- Log4J was used to log Messages.
- Developed Java utility programs to retrieve data from Kafka.
- Involved configuration and deployment of application on Tomcat Apache.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Defined modules, interfaces and their inter dependencies to achieve maintainable code and minimize defects.
- Fixed front end issues using JSTL, custom tags and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Development of basic framework for the project by using spring, Hibernate and other API.
- Development of Entity classes and establishment of relationships between them using Annotations.
- Involved in writing POJO classes, XML configuration files, defining DAO interfaces and writing Hibernate query language(HQL) queries.
- Involved in different layers such as Front and Back end
- Developed various backend application programs such as Views, Functions, Triggers, Procedures and Packages using SQL and PL/SQL language for the top management for decision making.
- Code SQL Stored Procedures and integrated with application
- Cursors, Dynamic SQL, functions as part of Project/Application requirements Fixing the bugs which were found in the UAT phase before production.
- Unit testing and integration testing of owning use cases
- Deploying the application in the server environment and Test support to the QA Team.
- Designed Oracle database schema for the tables
- Developed and Modified tables, views, Triggers, stored procedures, packages.
- Created SOAP XML web services to perform validations using third party systems during the sales flow.
- Consumed SOAP XML Web Service exposed by third parties for validating service address, credit check.
Environment: Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Eclipse Juno, Oracle, Eclipse, Web Logic, Apache Ant, XSL, Log4J, Aspect, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Jenkins, Web Services, Spring, UNIX, SVN, HP QC, Toad.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed SOAP web service requests to receive information from State and Federal interfaces.
- Configuring new JSPs and front end UI elements in the database to include the JSP in the driver flow and to make the process generic.
- Developed the application using Spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also Configured Dependency Injection.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, design, Analysis, Code development base and Testing.
- Interacting with business analyst on the requirement gathering, Design, Analysis.
- Used Check Marx tool for identifying the vulnerability in the code and used OWASP API to fix the Vulnerabilities
- Experience in Web Application Security Testing followed by OWASP top 10 Standards
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder
- Communicating with external web services
- Work directly with project stakeholders and subject matter experts to elicit business requirement, formally document these requirements for project prioritization and system development
- JUNIT Framework was used for performing unit testing.
- Used CVS and Git hub as version control for maintaining code base.
- Debugging and troubleshooting batch issues.
- Used HPExstream to create PDFs for forms and notices.
- Extensively tested functionality using Junit.
- MyEclipse was used for development.
- Created build scripts using ANT.
- SVN for used for version control.
Environment: Java, JDK, IBM RAD, Web Sphere Application Server, Oracle, JUnit, Windows XP, Adobe Flash Builder, Flex, Microsoft Visio, UNIX.