- 3 Years of experience in the IT industry with expertise in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented applications using Java and J2EE.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, JQuery, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, AWT, JMS, Spring modules, Java Script, HTML, Web Services.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back - end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJO’s.
- Experience in using tools such as Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere Studio Application Developer, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Rational Software Architect and JBuilder.
- Experience in Spring Boot and developing soap and restful web services .
- Installed and configured various Middleware packages such as WebLogic, Tomcat, and good exposure and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), JMS (Java Messaging Service), and tools like ANT, JUnit.
- Strong experience on various J2EE Design Patterns such as Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO (Data Transfer Object), Value Object, Front Controller, Factory, Business Object, and Singleton.
- Expertise in UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using Designer tools like MS Visio 2007/2007, Rational Rose.
- Experience in developing Web Applications involving J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JDBC, JNDI, XML, AJAX and JUnit.
- Having knowledge on Open Source Automation Testing Tool Selenium
- Worked on building an e-commerce website from the front-end to back-end functionalities
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and strong experience in RDBMS using MongoDB, couch base, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experience in interacting with Clients, Collection of Requirement Specifications from the client site, performing Requirement Analysis and Designing.
- Extensively utilized C#, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Bootstrap UI, SQL, T-SQL, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, DOT.NET, & ADO.NET.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services(AWS) and AWSSNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Development of services that utilize AWS SDK's (Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Lambda).
- Developed Keyword Driven Framework Using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Experience in different Operating Systems/ platforms like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
- Design, Architect and Develop SOAP Microservices in Agile environment, for Service Links Exchange using OOA & Design, Java 7 and 8 JVM, J2EE, SQL, DB2 Database, Spring 4 Framework, Maven, XML JDBC, DB2, Hibernate, XML Parsing, SVN, Tomcat 7.0, WebSphere 7.0, Jira, Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience in deploying in to web servers of Apache Tomcat and JBoss as well as OSGI environment.
- Extensively worked on various J2EE servers (Web Sphere, WebLogic, Tomcat)
- Extensive experience working on Hadoop ecosystem components like Map Reduce, HDFS, HBase, Oozie, Hive, Sqoop, NoSQL, Falcon, Pig, Storm.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL(MongoDB) databases in production domain
- Extensive experience in implementing MVC framework using Spring, Struts in J2EE architecture.
- Experienced in developing applications in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like AngularJs.
- Design, Develop and implement NodeJS and AngularJS, Microservice Web-Services.
- Committed to excellence, self-motivator, fast-learner and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and communication skills
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time, solid communicator with exceptional team-building skills.
Programming Languages: Java (Java SE 1.6/1.7, Java EE 5/6/7)
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JDBC, JMS, RMI, Servlets, JNDI, JSF, Swings.
Java Frameworks: Spring 2.5/3.x/4.0, Struts 1.x/2.0, Hibernate 3.0/4.0
Web Services: REST, SOAP, Apache Axis 2
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2008 R2/2012, MS Access, TOAD.
App/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0.x/7.0.x, Oracle Web Logic Server 10g/11g/12c, JBoss 4/5, Web Sphere.
Build Deploy Tools: Maven, Ant, Log4j, JAP7,SDSS.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, DOS, UNIX, Linux
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, DAO
IDE Tools: Eclipse( Indigo, Europia, Hugo, Luna, Mars), Net Beans, RAD, Visual Studio
Version Controls: CVS, SVN, GIT, TFS
JUnit, HPALM, Selenium, Eclipse plug: ins,aws
Confidential, Hamilton, Ohio
Full stack Developer
- Involved in gathering system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the requirements, and went through the Software Requirement document and Architecture document.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTfulservices
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through SOAP.
- Used SOAP client to interact with the services by providing the SOAP URL mapping.
- Developed various StrutsAction classes in the middle tier and injected Spring Dependency Injection for the service layer implementation.
- Integrated Hibernate with spring for Handling Transactions.
- Wrote several Korn Shell Scripts for auditing database.
- Enhanced the application with Spring Boot Framework.
- Converted Business to customer services into SOAP Services.
- Writing Automation scripts, task allocation, and reviewing scripts for Automation Tools like Selenium RC, Selenium Web driver, JUnit, QTP, Webdriver with Testing.
- Developing SHELL Scripts, Perl Scripts in UNIX environment.
- Extensively working on Shell Scripting in MKS Toolkit environment, Control-M
- Used Spring-Hibernate integration and JPAORM in the back end to fetch data from Oracle and MySQL databases.
- Used Oracle 11g database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Involved in Database Performance Tuning by checking and creating indexes, avoiding inefficient queries, avoiding too many open connections and avoiding inline queries wherever possible.
- Developed Action classes and DAO classes to access the database.
- Used Apache Kafka as the messaging infrastructure for asynchronous processing. worked on shell scripting for build configuration scripts in MKS Environment.
- Worked with Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka as a modules in JBoss Fuse ESB.
- Developed several AWS classes to map the data into Java Object.
- Angular JS tinplating uses a combination of customizable HTML tags and expressions.
- Perform software installation, upgrades/patches, troubleshooting, and maintenance on UNIX servers.
- Designed and developed the application front end using SpringMVC, JSTL, JQUERY, AJAX, CSS, JSON and Java Server Pages .
- Used TDD methodology to develop the application.
- Used Jenkins for Auto builds and to Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process for the application.
- Configure resource adaptors for JBOSS Enterprise Application Platform 6 and binding of JBOSS to all interfaces
- Used Java Mail API, and implemented an automated functionality to generate e-mails to the managed whenever a user registers for the applications.
- Utilized Jackson processor to handle JSON data binding for Request & Response objects.
- Used standard J2EE1.6 design patterns and Model View Controller in application design.
- Used Singleton, Front Controller, Factory and DAO design patterns.
- Responsible for capacity planning, including allocating storage, providing hardware and software redundancy, and planning future expansion requirements.
- Web application development for back end using Angular JS.
- Build microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Responsible for Creating/Configuring monitoring tools and automate proactive monitoring tasks.
- Developed several POJO classes to map the data into Java Object.
- Enhanced the application with Spring Boot Framework to produce a runnable jar, the framework is clearly a formidable utility in the development of deployable micro-services
- Used GIT tool to keep track of all work and all changes in source code.
- Involved in doing performance tuning by observing AWR reports and execution plans.
- Involved in application deployment using ANT script.
- Implemented SOAP Client (Consumer) using Apache CXF.
- Implemented AWS Client (Consumer) using Apache CXF.
- Analyses business needs and create software solutions.
- Worked extensively with JavaFX community to improve documentation and implement solutions.
- Worked as a part of AGILE SCRUM team for product development.
- Deployed the applications on Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on JBOSS application server and connected to different JBoss interfaces
- Used JUnit for testing the application and Maven for building Projects.
- Involved in code review, deployment, test cases at all levels of testing.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using Spring 3.0 and J2EE framework.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 11g Database.
- Developed DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update the data for the Policy Module.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work.
- Deployed the ear files on the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Provided XML and JSON response format to support various service clients.
- Jackson processor for JSON data binding and JAXB for XML data binding are utilized.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML5 to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Implemented microservices using Spring Boot, spring based microservices, and enabled discovery using Netflix eureka server.
- Used Microserviceswith Spring Boot predicted service interacting through amalgamation of REST and MQ message broker.
- The front-end JSP pages were developed using the Struts framework and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache Tomcat Server.
- Used Struts Framework for action mappings. Developed and Refracted the Action Servlets and JSPs using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Developed presentation layer using JSP, HTML5 and CSS3, JQuery, Backbone JS and Angular JS.
- Developed the User Interface for Audit, Monetary Destination, Non-Monetary Destination and Customer modules using Struts, Hibernate and HTML5.
- Used Spring MVC for loading database configuration and hibernate mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating Hibernate DAO Support’s session factory object.
- Writing UNIX shell scripts for reading the data and writing the data into files.
- Developed PowerShell scripts
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships,
- Combined Spring MVC and JQuery to perform the Ajax request and response to create and validated a form on server side.
- Coordinated resources with varied programming expertise to create a holistic solution to system update and service interruption issues.
- Produce metric reports and capacity planning reports as needed to support the Unix environments
- Involved in the project development using Java/J2EE technologies like Spring, JSP, JDBC, Java Script, HTML, XML and Servlets.
- Testing the web-based application manually and also used Selenium (Web Driver) for Automation.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium WebDriver.
- Developed EJB Components for managing the business tier.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS.
- Involved in the designing and developing modules in application using Spring.
- Implemented a survey tool that created web surveys from Excel questionnaire uploads. Designed as Rest services using Dropwizard, integrating with Mongo DB.
- Used dependency injection, AOP and transaction management.
- Worked on several performance tuning activities using shell scripting and Perl for the project.
- Extensive implementation of Microservices based architecture.
- Maintaining documentation and diagrams regarding the Unix/Linux environments.
- Host & Storage based SAN Migration in Solaris &Linux.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC Architecture suitable for Apache Axis framework.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Client side scripts using JAVA, JSP, and Java Script.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Participated in business meetings along with business analysts to record user requirements, and developed design artifacts and published.
- Implemented spring IOC to resolve dependency injection.
- Worked on Session Façade design pattern to access domain objects.
- Designed and implemented application using JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JNDI, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, ANT, JMS, Oracle.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Well experienced in MVC architecture and Struts framework.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- System built using Model -View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- Redesigned the Aero portal screens and Menus using JSP, JQuery.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Deployed web applications in WebLogic server by creating Data source and uploading jars.
- Automate build process by writing ANT build scripts.
- Used Spring Boot for building application with Spring initializes and bootstrapping the build configuration and develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in authentic time.
- Developed Inventory Accounting System using Spring Boot, Spring Data
- Experience with Apache Kafka JMS and Rabbit MQ as the message oriented middleware.
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J .
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller.
- Developed JUnit test cases.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Developed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project.
- Used Log4J to validate functionalities and JUnit for unit testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, SOAP Webservices, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, JSP 2.0, JDBC 4.0, HTML, EJB, Servlets, Rational Rose, JBoss, UML, CVS, XML/XSL, AWS, SQL Server, Agile, ANT, Log4j.