- More than 7+ years of experience in Object Oriented Designing, Developing, Implementation and testing in Client/Servers e - business applications using Java & J2EE Technologies.
- Good exposure to all phases of SDLC process, including system use case, functional & technical specification documentation based on business requirements.
- Review design documents with stake holders and collect approvals
- Excellent Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis Design using UML.
- Good experience with RUP, Agile methodologies.
- Experience implementing SOA, Web Service applications.
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks like Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and spring frameworks Worked on maintaining the persistence using Hibernate, JPA ORM.
- Proficiency in developing web services (SOAP, Restful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, Axis2, JAXB, JAX-RS and JAX-WS. Also Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF.
- Experience deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 6 Web Server, BEA Weblogic 8/9/10, Websphere 5.0/6.0 application server environments.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE Technologies, Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Spring MVC, spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with Software designing and modeling using UML on Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and Web Logic Application Servers.
- Experience working with AWS cloudtrail, S3 and EC2 instances.
- Good experience maintaining the project in IBM Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, Star Team version control repositories.
- Experience in building an application using the alfresco content application server.
- Experience in using XML based technologies and parsers DOM, SAX, JAXP, and JAXB.
- Good knowledge in Python and Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Base, Flume.
- Experience in database design, Mosel, data modeling and developing stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL plus, SQL developer in Oracle 9i, My SQL and DB2.
- Created REST APIs by using spring, exposed them from my existing system so that it is consumed by other application.
- Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XP, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using Joint, Mosquito and Powermock.
- Experience in managing the build files using ANT and Maven.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience in developing, designing in UML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational skills.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.3, 1.4, 1.5,1.6, 1.7 and 1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC, Spring Framework 4.1, DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for Myself, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, Erwin, Altoona Database Spy, Myself Workbench
Databases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, Myself
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clear case, Accrue, Gather, CVS
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, My Eclipse 4.1, Interlay, Net beans, Builder 2007, Developer.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Grade
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altoona XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD,DTD
Web service Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Web service Tools: SOAP 4.0,5.1, C’mon, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache Fire, Apache CXF
White box Testing: Joint 3, Joint 4, Daunt, Juniper, Http Unit, Load Test, Timed Test, Selenium, Fitness, Easy Mock, Power Mock
Black box Testing: Meter, Ladue, Load Runner, HP Quality Center, Win Runner
Application Servers: Web logic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Jonas
UML Tools: Altoona UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fram ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, Top Link, OpenJPA, abates
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational Clear Quest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanab
Reporting: reports, Reports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Croon, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-FrontPage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templating: Velocity, Free marker
Search APIs: Solr, Lucerne
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in developing Web service operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Analyze requirements with team; write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams
- Used Spring Framework 4.1 for the application development.
- Used spring for bean instantiation, annotations, controllers, request mapping to handle the web service request and response.
- Build Rich User Interfaces using Twitter Bootstrap, HandlebarJS , BackboneJS as MVC Framework .
- Communicate with EC2 instance service to fetch instance information such as Total instances, Running instances, Reserved instances and stopped instances count per region.
- Communicate with AWS Cloudtrail service using Java SDK to access all the application logs
- Created S3 bucket using SDK apis to store log files
- Involved in front end development using Struts, JSP's, JSF and JSTL .
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of work order, billing XML documents, and JAXP for processing.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Design and developed request and response XML Schema (XSD) documents for web service operations such as Retrieve History.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and JBoss Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, Hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries ( JSTL ) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular 2.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON.
- Used Angular 2 , Typescript , Webpack, and ES6 Features to develop the application.
- Developed reusable framework Components (Accessibility Supported) using Angular 2 and tested its components.
- Modelled the services using Enterprise Architect. It was used to develop a conceptual blueprint that defines the structure and operation of an organization.
- Integrated with third party Sale point API to make restful web service call.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, QA Testing, Staging, and Production).
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in dev and a environments with Nodes.
- Batch jobs were automated using the Quartz scheduler.
- Used Maven for the project management like build, install.
- Deployed application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Used Subversion for version control and repository.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using Joint.
- Used Easy mock for mocking down line services.
- Used Selenium for UI automation.
- Used Behaves for integration testing.
- Used log4j for logging errors, info, exceptions.
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements.
Environment: JDK 1.7, Spring 4.1(DI, MVC, Tran Management, Integration, AOP), Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Web services, JAX-WS Web services, Apache CXF, JQuery 1.9, JQuery, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, Web logic 12.1, Eclipse 4.2, Joint, XMLSPY, SOAPUI 5.1, Log4j, Maven 3.1, Accrue, PMD, AWS, Nodes, Bootstrap, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Maven, Hudson, C’mon, Sun Jersey, Joint 4.1, Power mock, Selenium, JIRA, Rally, Free marker, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, TcpMon, Behaves, Selenium, Easy mock.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed the Web application Using Spring MVC (Model View Controller) pattern to make it extensible and flexible.
- Analyzed, designed, implemented web based application using Java, JPA, JSP, spring, XML, and SQL.
- Used agile methodologies during the complete project life cycle.
- Helped in preparing the design documents like process flow, sequence, component diagram.
- Implemented DIM Web service using Spring Framework.
- Used agile methodology XP for development using User Stories.
- Developed and debugged the code using Eclipse IDE.
- Used annotations in the complete project development, web services, MVC design.
- Used JMS for consuming pin verification, device connect disconnect messages.
- Used JPA as data persistence API for all the DAO, database operations.
- Generated Hibernate Objects, and used Hibernate ORM for SOTI Publisher application.
- Used Maven project management tool for build and deployment of the application.
- Used spring quartz timer to load the DIM data base with device battery information on regular intervals of time.
- Developed Spring REST Web services for opening, closing the locker door web service operations.
- Wrote lots of JSP's for maintains and enhancements of the application. Worked on Front End using Servlets, JSP and also backend using Hibernate.
- Developed the presentation and controller logic for the screens related to my user stories using JSPs, HTML, and bean and form tag libraries.
- Developed code for user stories (based on user requirements) and successfully approved it from QA
- Used Spring Cache Abstraction and Hecate to reduce the number expensive executions.
- Used Subversion (SVN), Clear Case as source controls.
- Used Angular JS form validations for validating the client side data.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Established continuous integration (CI) practices and standards for PSCU with Jenkins.
- Worked with AngularJS filters in expressions and directives to filter data rendered in the UI.
- Spring XML configuration for Camel Integration to messaging XML documents.
- Parse XML documents like Device Connect, Disconnect messages using JAXB.
- Used REST and Soap based web sphere to communicate with the service layer from the Angular js.
- Used Microsoft Visio to design the work flows and sequence diagrams, class diagrams.
- Writing unit and integration tests with Monckton framework.
- Designed and implemented the UI components using ExtJS for file storage and maps using Open layers.
- Involved in Testing in Agile Development Environment, Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, Testing, Staging, and Production).
- Used log4j for logging.
Confidential, Herndon VA
- Involved in database modeling applying the normalization rules
- Developed Code using Struts framework, based on the MVC design pattern
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Tag Libraries
- Developed the application with iterative methodology, recapturing the existing code and writing a new code for most of the modules
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Worked on backend logic using Servlets, EJB, Hibernate and JDBC.
- Developed page specific elements, handlers, web beans, view helper classes, JSP pages & fragments by using design patterns and java standards.
- Used angular js to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Analyzed, designed, validated the business logic of the system and implemented the application
- Developed business services using EJB’s and used SOAP API.
- Built rich prototypes and themes using Bootstrap , AngularJS and JQuery .
- Translated functional requirements into technical design by gathering the user stories.
- Developed order history and order status of all the Authorized agent’s specific bonds
- Developed dynamic pages for generating a report for displaying the existing business rules based on a search criteria to be reviewed by the CNA internally
- Involved in debugging the product using JIRA Bug Tracking
- Deployed the application on to Websphere application server.
- Developed Search Tool for the organization to display reports agent wise, month wise, weekly.
- Developed Servlets for generating reports in PDF format.
- Implemented multiple high-performance Monod replica sets on EC2 with robust reliability.
- Implemented logging using log4j.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS Application Server.
- Developed Servlets and Worked extensively on MySQL.
- Worked with Myself for Slog and Workbench.
- Written JQuery Validations for the User Front-ends.
- Maintenance of data in different Oracle Database and environments using TOAD.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema.
- Effective using in Clear case and clear quest for version control and defect tracking
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session facade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Used Spring Framework’s IOC Dependency Injection to inject Service Object using Service Locator Design Pattern into Action Classes.
- Used Struts tag libraries in the JSP pages.
- Developed a controller Servlets that dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, Web logic and JSP.
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) and Hibernate for performing the Database Transactions.
- Used join point and advice Spring AOP modules for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Extensively worked on Spring Bean wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Identified and resolved programming issues, Servlets and EJB s performance tuning opportunities.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Created detail design documents which has the UML Design diagrams, table information, object model etc which are required for the developer.
- MVC architecture is implemented by struts framework.
- Exposed Survey API to other applications in DOE using Apache Axis2.
- Page design and development are done using OracleBPM.
- Involved in implementing JQuery for providing interactive user interfaces.
- Written Test cases using Junín to validate the application flows in different scenarios in the standalone application.
- Used the light weight container of the Spring MVC Frame work to provide architectural flexibility for inversion of controller (IOC).
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as Requirement Analysis, Design and Implementation of the project.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Implemented and deployed several EJB (Session and Entity).
- The front end of the project is designed on MVC architecture using struts, Tiles frameworks.
- Involved in Configuring tiles-def.xml, web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the strut framework.
- Used LOG4J for error logging at the development box and used ANT for building the deployable EAR/WAR components.
- Used Websphere Application Server for deploying various components of application.
- EJB’s were running under the hood of Websphere container/server.
- Implemented Back office loan services and web applications using Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, Business Delegate, MVC, Front Controller and Data Transfer Object design patterns .
- Created DB2 SQL Procedures, Functions & Stored Procedures, Nested Tables, Cursors, DB2 Packages, Reports &SQL Functions for Reports.
- Developed the application using RAD model.
- Worked with VSS Version control in order to create virtual library of computer files.
Environment: Java1.3, JSP2.0, Servlets2.4, EJB2.0, Struts1.2, Spring 2.0.3, JDBC3.0, Design patterns, Html, XML, CSS, Log4j, Ant, Web services, RAD6.0, IBM Websphere server6.1, IBM DB29.0, VSS.