- 13 + years of system design, development and maintenance of enterprise software and Implementation of complex Client/Server and Intranet/web based n - tier architecture systems, Implementation of data analytics using Java/J2EE & Python & C++.
- Experience in Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Presentation framework (PS) for back-end connectivity and querying.
- Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL, developing XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design) and RESTful.
- Designed applications using J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns (MVC Architecture, Business Delegate, Data Access object, Composite View) and Singleton and Abstract Factory Patterns.
- Experience in Cloudera CDL, Informatica BDM.
- Proficiency in using Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring Batch and hibernate framework.
- Development experience in Message queues architecture using IBM MQ, Apache Active MQ.
- Development experience in EJB model architecture.
- Excellent programming skills and development experience in languages/technologies Core Java, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF, XSL, XML, JMS, and XML Schema and web Services.
- Coding experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with working on Apache CXF and Mule integration with web services.
- Experience using GNU tools such as debugging tool GDB, GNUMake build tools.
- Skillfulness using Utilities Eclipse, Visual studio, Jira, Documentum.
- Proficiency in using configuration management version control tools SVN, CVS, Perforce, Alien Brain, and IBM Clearcase.
- Developed scripts to build and deploy jar and war applications using ANT and MAVEN build tools.
- Exemplary programming skills in Multithreading/Concurrency, Network programming, crypto, caching.
- Programming expertise in UNIX internals, IPC and Socket Programming.
- Data Base experience on MY SQL, Sybase, Oracle.
- Worked with JUnit, Easy Mock for testing and Log4j for logging information.
- Strong experience in Specification gathering, design, development, implementation and project management.
- Strong technical experience in monitoring the team’s work, looking after the team whilst focusing on client delivery.
- 6 years of project management experience.
- Worked as Technical Manager and handled a team of developers and testers at offshore and onsite for 2 years for customer.
- Preparing ITSM internal & external audit reports.
- Preparing PCI audit reports and weekly status reports.
Programming Languages: Core Java, SQL, C, C++, Ruby On Rails
Scripting Languages: HTML, CSS, Java Script, Python, Linux Shell, POM
Java/J2EE: Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JDBC, JMS, Java Mail
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM Web sphere
Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, JQuery, Junit, Easy Mock
MOM: WebSphere MQ, ActiveMQ
Operating Systems: Gentoo Linux, Red Hat, Windows, MAC
Web Services: XML/XSD/XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, JSON and Rest Web services
Methodologies: Design Patterns, UML
Platforms: Linux internals
Tools: /Editors: Eclipse, Cloudera CDL, Informatica BDM, Rational Clearcase, SVN, CVS, MakeFiles, GDB, Visual studio debugger, Visual Studio, Gradle, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Putty, postman, soap UI, WSSR, Cornerstone, Crystal Reports BI, Squirrel
Data Base: Oracle, Sybase, MongoDB, MySQL, IBM DB2
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Lead Java developer / Data Analyst
- Have the requirement gathering from client/business analyst.
- Understand and analyze the requirements and mapping the data, for Input to Output data transformations.
- Have the expertise to write JAVA, Python and SQL code for mapping, cleaning, blending, loading data from multiple sources/data sets.
- Developed linear, cubic, quadratic models in Python for pricing forecast data.
- Developed Spring and RESTful web services for retrieving the data from external vendor systems.
- Develop and publish reports in Tableau software for published data sources.
- Migrate data from Palantir to Cloudera system.
- Developing data transformation using Hive in Apache Hue editor and Impala.
- Coordinating and setting up process for data extraction and file transfer with external vendors.
- Develop common library code in Java and Python languages.
- Prepare technical documentation for core development teams and troubleshoot documents for business teams. Shape the data requirements into stories, capturing in design documents.
- Assigning stories to offshore and onsite teams and tracking thru Jira tool and with stand-up meetings. Change control to use case deliveries in phases.
- Restructure the projects framework libraries to follow best practices.
- AGILE methodologies followed in project deliverables.
- JUNIT framework is used for testing the java and SQL objects.
- Design the new strategies for data in HADOOP data sets to integrate with SharePoint, BDM, CDL and Tableau reports.
Environment: Java, Python, J2EE, Spring, Palantir Mesa, SQL, Linux, Hadoop, Apache Hadoop Hue, Apache Hive, Cloudera CDH, Cloudera Impala, Informatica BDM, Jira, SharePoint, JUNIT, Log4j
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Worked on functional improvements for Invoice handling.
- Integrated with third party applications thru web services for exporting invoices.
- Developed soap services with in site SAP application for account information.
- Written plug-in java applications for updating price information to databases using poi libraries.
- Developed AJAX and form request, responses from JSP’s to servlets.
- Written JQuery script for sending AJAX requests/response to/from Servlets in JSON presentation.
- Developed JQuery scripts for event handling for user input form data validations.
- Written email controller for sending emails post registration.
- Developed form Jsp pages for file & logging servlets.
- Developed crystal reports and integrated with application for invoice reports.
- Enhancements in Confidential applications.
- Developed XML/XSLT transformation to ZPL format for zebra printers.
- Working in migration from WebSphere MQ to ActiveMQ.
- Working on Master/Slave model architecture for PrintEngine.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JSP, Java Script, JSTL, Eclipse, Maven, Linux, Windows, MySQL, IBM DB2, MS SQL, CVS, Crystal Reports, WebSphere MQ, ActiveMQ, JMS, IBM WebSphere.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Technical Lead, Scrum master and Manager
- Worked on functional improvements for Enrollment feature.
- Developed Pendingtrades web service, to list out held trades from PowerAgent.
- Written java script validation functions for JSP functional pages.
- Written DAO objects for fetching advisor clientlist for responsive site.
- Improved NDC logging feature in 529 sites.
- Worked on Apache CXF to publish and consume web services.
- Managing the onsite and offshore team in work allocation and sprint planning.
- Preparing the weekly status reports for client.
- Working in release process for every 2 weeks.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, JSP, JMS, Java Script, JSF, JSTL, Junit, Maven, STS, RubyMine, Sublime Text, SVN, Cornerstone, Wiki, Jira, Jenkins, MAC, Linux, Windows, Sybase, Oracle, MongoDB, HTML, CSS3, Postman, Soap UI, SOAP, REST, WSSR, JSON, TeamSite
Confidential, Bossmedia, RI
Developer and Manager
- Involved in migration of C++ system to Java.
- Designed and developed Spring MVC based Restful web service, allowing other services to interact with the central poker system.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, AOP concepts and used Spring MVC framework to develop the application.
- Implemented Cache using Spring for improving the performance of the application.
- Used Business Delegate, Singleton, Front Controller, Factory and DAO design patterns.
- Used Log4j and implemented Log4j property file for logging purpose.
- Configured and developed persistent layer with hibernate integrated with spring.
- Developed beans for handling business transactions, database access and asynchronous messaging.
- Prepared Maven build scripts and involved in application deployment process.
- Use SOAP web services to provide services to the remote.
- Used JCS for caching the customer details.
- Developed the cryptographic code to encrypt/encode and decrypt/decode the soap messages.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from the application.
- Worked on build & deploy systems.
- Involved in fixing the issues in migration of servers from Vaxjo to Italy.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers and sequences on Oracle 10g.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using Junit, EasyMock.
- AGILE Methodologies used for Software development.
- Involved in C++ old poker platform production support.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, JSP, JMS, JCA, JCS, Java Script, JSF, JSTL, Junit, EasyMock, C++, STL, Boost, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Windows, Linux, GDB, GNUMake, Python, Sybase, Oracle, HTML, CSS3, SOAP
Framework Developer and Manager
- Implemented fiscal optimized feature into wrapper & reel logic.
- Worked on Winner taxation feature.
- End to end game developed for V2 template.
- Developing custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering.
- Developing custom tag libraries (JSTL) for achieving most code-reusability and ease of maintenance for presenting, formatting and gathering data.
- Developed the application using Spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Implemented DAOs to interact with database using Spring and hibernate.
- Used Hibernate second level caching (EH-cache) to optimize the database performance.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between Oracle databases and objects in Java.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database using HQL, Criteria API, Cache and Named Queries.
- Developing the complex queries using JPA annotations in the POJO.
- Published alert notification messages to JMS queues and consumed using MDB listeners.
- Developed server side POJO for data modeling of customers, businesses, driver history and transactions.
- Fixed Market wrapper QA issues.
- Handling a team of developers and testers at offshore and onsite.
- Preparing status reports & ORM reports for customer.
- Directing internal HCL R & D team for POC for Game development using Unity 3d platform requested by customer.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Web Services, Ant, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, JMS, C++, STL, Boost, UML, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Windows, Gentoo Linux, OpenAL, OpenGL, RGS, GDB, GNUMake, MVC, Oracle
Platform Developer & Team Lead
- Developed the End to End Security PKI certification for G2S and SGF platform.
- Developed g2s class level application code which will use Compression methods for communication messages between G2S and Host system.
- Implemented the business logic writing Struts action components and configuring XML files using Struts, Hibernate framework.
- Worked on G2S Main dev and Quebec market issues.
- Strong technical knowledge on GSoap library and resolved as many as memory leaks and issues aroused out of g2s transport layer.
- Worked on coverity issues for G2S main dev, Quebec, Sweden, Swiss Loro markets.
- Worked on issues in EGM UI simulator.
- Wrote ANT scripts to build JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Develop test cases and perform unit test using JUnit Framework.
- Invoked Webservices to generate Java classes from XML schema.
- Implemented Real time high-volume transaction processing using JMS, Threading, Messaging, and Collections API.
- Worked closely with Atronics transport guys and answered the queries on gsoap transport in G2S system.
- Helped the Spielo QA team in setting up the PKI windows server.
Environment: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.2, Hibernate, C++, STL, Boost, UML, Visual Studio, Windows, Gentoo Linux, Openssl, LibPKI OpenCA, Gsoap, RGS, GDB, GNUMake, Visual studio debugger, Eclipse
Team Leader and developer
- Developed the File manager subsystem.
- Used Java script, HTML and JSP to develop the web interface.
- Developed application code which will use the open SIP stack for session establishment.
- Integration with other sub systems.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Java Script, JDBC, Tomcat, Eclipse, DB2
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Developed Shell Scripts as per client requirement for CRON jobs.
- Developed Client/Server socket programming module for receiving & acknowledging the transactions in files with FS & SMC & COPS systems.
- Coding and code review.
- Unit testing(preparing the test cases)
- Production support with the field technicians
- Worked as Project analyst & Onsite coordinator at onsite during the time Apr’08 till Apr’09.
Environment: C, Linux, Linux