- Over 5+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Web and Client/Server and Enterprise Application development using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Experience on J2EE technologies including Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Struts, EJB, and spring, Hibernate, XML and JUnit.
- Experienced in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model - View-Controller), such as Multi Threading, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Factory and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as SASS, Typescript, Angular1, Angular1.5, Angular2, Node.js etc.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using AngularJS and Node.js.
- Experience with working in java script framework like jQuery, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Good Experience in working with the Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Hands on experience with Multi-Threading and Collections Frameworks.
- Experience in implementing projects utilizing various methodologies as Waterfall, Agile SDM’s.
- Excellent skills in programming using wide variety of languages and ability to adapt new latest technologies & work in Multi-Platform Environment.
- Has the motivation to take independent responsibility and be a productive team member, accompanying a strong programming and analytical background.
Distributed Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), JMS
Web Technologies: HTML5, AJAX, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular 1.5/Angular2, XML, DOM.
Operating System: All Versions of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development Production phases of the application.
- Involved and interacted with users, customers and Business users for the requirements and training with new features.
- Involved in the development using Java/J2EE Technologies, Web Services and Hibernate.
- Developed responsive web application for backend system using AngularJS with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Built reporting module for analytic services using custom AngularJS MVC Framework Components.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, jQuery, CSS and HTML5.
- Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, Java Script, jQuery, ReactJS, and Node.js.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery , Node.js, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Integrated the Java Code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3/SASS, Bootstrap, Node.js and AngularJS.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, Web Service Call and JSON.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Responsibilities included development of new modules of the application such as Web using J2EE Technologies, Struts and Spring Framework.
- Developed MVC Controllers and deployed flow of Execution in the Servlet Environment using Spring MVC.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injection of components.
- Implemented Web Services using Spring RESTful.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Worked extensively on AngularJS in creating Controllers.
- Deployed application using WebSphere Application Server.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Involved in requirement analysis, functional specifications and over-all component design.
- Used Agile-Scrum software development methodology to develop web application.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Developed Struts framework to implement MVC architecture.
- Developed Custom Tags and JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Used CSS style sheets for presenting data from XML documents and data from databases to render on HTML web pages.
- Developed the client classes for the Web Service implementing SOA.
- Developed and deployed EJB's (Session) to implement the business logic and to handle various interactions with the database.
- Used Spring Framework for integrating Hibernate and Struts and for dependency injection.
- Extensively used Hibernate ORM tool in data access layer to map the object view of data into database and to provide access and update information in database.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate. and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Supported the development of database schema and creation of database tables in DB2.
- Worked with JavaBean and other J2EE components using concepts like Externalization, property files to develop business and data process.
- Extensively used Eclipse for writing code.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on BEA WebLogic application server 9.0.
- Involved in Unit Testing of the components using JUnit.
- Extensively involved in business requirements, design, and implementation and testing phases.
- Responsible for creating automated jobs in java and calling them using batch jobs on windows environment.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns viz. Façade pattern, Singleton Pattern.
- Packaged the automated jobs into JAR file with ant and deployed them in multiple environments.
- Writing unit test cases for the business requirements.
- Saved two hours of processing time for of a daily batch job that reads data from NAS location.
- Incentive Crediting Separation job that runs for different countries for crediting Incentives for the active users jBoss Server alerts automation job parses the server web page and using regex it gets required data and send email.
- JSON data Parser job to read a gun zipped file and insert data into different tables based on the required criteria
- Classification tool development using struts and hibernate where different clients can see their own processed data
- Extensively used log4j for log management in different automated jobs.