- Oracle certified Java 8 programmer offering a strong foundation in software engineering and programming principles across multiple platforms.
- 3+ years of hand - on experience in problem solving, object-oriented programming and developing, testing and debugging code.
- Extensive experience in Core Java and related technologies such as JDBC, JSP/Servlets, Hibernate, Spring framework and SQL databases and application servers such as Tomcat 8.5, and SOAP, Restful, web services.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and have participated in team management and communication via tools such as Git.Logical thinker, quickly learn and master new technologies.
- Successful working in both team and self-directed settings. Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage, set priorities and work without constant supervision.
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4, Express, JUnit4, Bootstrap, Angular 5, MongoDB
Web services: REST, SOAP
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 11g, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Mongoose
Platforms: Windows, MacOS, Linux
IDEs: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, SQL Developer, Robo 3T
Build tools: Maven, gradle, bower, npm, and angular-cli
Servers / Platform Tomcat, Node.js:
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Coordinated with software engineering team members for development of technical documentation
- Worked closely with other back-end developers to fulfill behavioral and functional requirements for Restful web services
- Executed processes for integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Used Spring Security to implement authentication and authorization
- Designed and implemented the application using springMVCframework.
- Assisted in designing and development of relational databases for supporting back-end designs.
- Configured the Oracle database and used Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping framework
- Enhanced HTML pages with Angular 5, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Used Git as a version control tool with remote on Github
ConfidentialFull Stack Java Developer
- SPA (Single Page Application) implemented using the MEAN stack.
- Designed user views using HTML5and Bootstrap
- Created page functionality using Angular 5, used Router for page routing, implemented custom services and directives, which communicated with the Node.js server
- Configured and deployed Node.js/Express application server for a Restful API
- Used MongoDB as a database with Mongoose as an ORM to store and retrieve all data
- Designed and documented various JSON schema for use in both the backend and frontend
Technologies: Java 8, Angular 5, HTML 5, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, JSON web token
Full Stack Java Developer
Technologies: Java 8, Hibernate 4, Oracle 11g, Spring MVC, Spring Security, SOAP web service, Angular 5, HTML 5, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB, Mongoose, JSON web token,Maven, Tomcat, Git