- Over 8+ years of strong software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JAXB, SAX/DOM, Spring, Struts and Spring boot, Hibernate, XML, Web services, JMS, Rabbit MQ.
- Well versed in using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies based on Agile, Scrum, Waterfall Model, and Iteration in developing web applications using Java, J2EE.
- Hands on experience in developing Microservices using Spring boot and REST API’s.
- Actively involved in the SOA and Microservices design, development and deployment.
- Involvement in Object Oriented Methodology, UML and Design Patterns.
- Strong Knowledge in developing applications with n-tier architectures.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Developed applications using frameworks and API like Struts , Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, JSF, ORM and Hibernate .
- Extensively worked with XML related technologies such as XML, XSLT, Schema, XPathand JAXB.
- Extensively used the repositories like GitHub and SVN, TFS.
- Robust experience in using the version controls like Clear case, GIT and CVS.
- Hands on exposure to logging tools like LOG4j and project management tools like JIRA, QC .
- Worked with Web Services (SOAP, REST) and service-oriented architectures.
- Actively involved in deploying, configuring, and administering Web/Application Servers like JBoss, Web Sphere, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra which offers high performance and easy scalability.
- Strong database skills in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and Solid understanding of Database Management System.
- Worked in developing applications on windows, Unix, Linux platforms.
- Practiced Unit testing like Junit, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing and functional testing of Web Application using Selenium.
- Competent in implementing Java Messaging Services (JMS) and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Experience in administering cloud tools like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
- Extensively used the build tools like GRUNT and Jenkins.
- Proficiency in developing build & deployment scripts using Gradle, ANT, Maven and Drools.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, Ability to learn quickly in work environment and fluent in communication.
Languages: C, C++, Core Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JSTL, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Java Security, AWT, Applets, RMI
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, Junit, SOAP UI, ANT, MAVEN, Jenkins, Groovy
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, Micro Services, Axis2, AWS, Microsoft Azure
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic, Glassfish, IBM Web Sphere
RDBMS: MYSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDEs & Editors: ECLIPSE, NetBeans, JBuilder, IntelliJ, RAD
Testing Tools: Selenium, Junit, RTC, Soap UI, Star Team, Rational Clear Quest
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, GIT, Jenkins
Other Software: Git, JIRA, Version One, Splunk
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr. Java Full-Stack Developer
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams as a part of AGILE environment to gather and analyze the requirements of the Application.
- Used Agile Scrum methodology for iterative incremental software development.
- Worked with React.js workflows such as Flux and Redux.
- Designed and implemented business logic using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Spring framework and DAO classes using JPA framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented MongoDB as the Back-End storage system of the application.
- Implementing RESTful web services architecture for Client-server interaction and implemented respective POJOs for its implementations.
- Using JIRA tool to track the support tickets.
- Monitoring Resources and Applications using AWS Cloud Watch, including creating alarms to monitor metrics such as EBS, EC2, ELB, RDS, S3 instances.
- Created documentation for all the components which is included in React JS-Bootstrap page.
- Used GitHub for code repository and IntelliJ for IDE.
- Worked with Application Servers and Web Servers including IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat for developing and deploying
- Used Drools Decision table using excel sheets with a Spring MVC project.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Worked with Build Engineer on Maven Configuration to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in writing test cases for unit testing using JUnit and Selenium for UI automation.
- Configured Log4j tool to log the entire application.
Environment: Java, Springs, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Ajax, XML, JSON, Angular, Bootstrap, Angular, Nodes.JS, React.JS, Mongo DB, AWS, GITHUB, Oracle Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, IntelliJ, SOAP, Jenkins, Junit, Selenium, Docker, Microservices, Maven, WebSphere, Log4j.
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
Sr. Java Full-Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile standup meetings throughout the project with team members on day to day basis for the update on project status using Rally Software.
- Actively participated in the Analysis, Design, Development and Testing phases of various modules.
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React-JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Implemented MVC-Model architecture using Struts and other J2EE design patterns for the application development.
- Created and configured struts-config.xml, spring.xml files to manage control flow.
- Angular JSAjax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Creating XML based configuration, property files for application and developing parsers using JAXP, SAX, DOM technologies.
- Implemented in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Providing support for implementation, troubleshooting and updates of applications on Linux/UNIX servers.
- Worked on developing POJO classes to map database tables with java objects.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages from queues and used Spring transaction management to manage the transactions in the application.
- Worked with application servers like JBOSS, and Apache Tomcat.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, DB Unit and Spring Test support.
- Used GIT repository for version control, ANT for building the application and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Extensively used log4j for logging throughout the application.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for analyzing the client requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE Standards.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle( SDLC ) and code development by using Agile based SCRUM methodology.
- Designed and Implemented User Interface in MVC Architecture, which accomplishes a tight and neat co-ordination of Spring MVC, JSP, Servlets.
- Developed web Components using MVC pattern under Struts Framework.
- Implemented various design patterns like Singleton, DAO, Factory pattern etc.
- Responsible for design of prototypes and UML diagrams as per client requirement
- Implemented AngularJS MVC framework to build Web Application, implemented Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, transaction management.
- Used Custom Tag Libraries for XML parsing and XSL transformations.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate.
- Used XML DOM API for parsing XML.
- Strong experience in implementing the Web Services by WSDL and SOAP for Web Service.
- Oracle database design makes database connection using JDBC and wrote complex queries, stored procedures.
- Used JBOSS server for deploying the application and handled unit testing by Junit.
- Continuous integration to build the project using Jenkins with Maven Builder.
- CVS was used for version control and Splunk to monitor log files of the application.
- Involved in projects utilizing Java, Java EE and Spring Framework web applications to create fully-integrated client management systems.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing system requirements involved in waterfall software development methodology to develop web Applications.
- Developing the Business components using EJB for processing information associated with module.
- Implementing architecture using Spring Framework and core java concepts for logging, security and error handling mechanism.
- Designed of the system using HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, jQuery .
- Used XSL to transform XML data structure into HTML pages.
- Worked on generating the web services JAX-WS classes by using service-oriented Architecture WSDL, UDDI, SOAP.
- Developed RESTFULL web services using Spring MVC, JAX-B and JSON .
- Highly involved in writing SQL , stored procedure and PLSQL for back end.
- Deploying and testing the application in Web Sphere App Server.
- Well versed with writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit and selenium during the development phase.
- Implemented logging using Log4j and generated build scripting using ANT and Maven .
- Extensively worked with version control tools such as Tortoise SVN and CVS.
- Actively participated in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life-cycle of project.
- Designed quite a lot of HTML forms using the various html form tag, according to the requirement of the end user.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing used for open source web testing.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and developed Form classes, Action Classes for the entire application using Struts Framework.
- Extensively used CSS to change the styles to be used in future web layouts and debugging the errors issues with CSS.
- Worked on JSP, Servlets, Struts framework and production support issues of the existing applications.
- Involved in system design and development using Collections and multithreading for the action classes using Java .
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface, and Forms.
- Created Stored Procedures and complicated queries for MySQL.