- IT professional with 8 years of experience in Object Oriented design and development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise application using Java/JEE/J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in System Analysis, Design, Configuration, Code management and maintenance in the sectors of Banking, Finance, E-commerce, Health.
- Strong experience with implementing application using AngularJS. Solid understanding of Angular directives.
- Used NodeJS for Node Package Manager (NPM) and Grunt plugin for building the Projects. Having experience with Cloud API Computing Service environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with AWS (EC2, IAM, EBS, S3, RDS, SES, ELB, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB).
- Knowledge on JAVA 8 Lambda Expressions to retrieve the data from Collections.
- Good Exposure to Functional Interfaces and stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- Developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis, good understanding of Service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Hand on experience with Restful web services, used JAX-RS to implement RESTful applications in Java.
- Experience in using frameworks like Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate and build tools like ANT, MAVEN and log4J for logging.
- Experience in J2EE Technology's (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSTL, JSON, POJO, JMS, JSF My Faces, Rich Faces, Prime Faces, JPA, JAX-WS, JAX RS).
- Expertise in Core java concepts, such as Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Experience in developing server-side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, and Service locator, Front Controller, Data Access Object and MVC.
- Experience in application development using JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, and Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Swing, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services, JNDI, Multi-Threading.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Worked on data exchange from website using XMLand Web Services.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS and IBM WebSphere and Web Server like Apache Tomcat.
- Handled PHP backend development for dynamic database driven website
- Generated reports using SQL Server reporting Services (SSRS), integrated and deploying them in SharePoint.
- Created a news feed aggregator in PHP which displayed news dynamically using news feed.
- Excellent knowledge in working with various databases like SQL Server (RDBMS), MySQL, DB2, ORACLE and MongoDB (NoSQL).
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Aqua Data Studio.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Spring Tool Suite, RAD, Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, IBM Clear Case and Git as versioning software tools.
- Hands on experience on Reporting tools like QlikView, Jasper.
- Experience writing Junit using tools like JMeter and TDD for application integration testing and unit testing.
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Goggle Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files and queries and Implemented DAO classes.
- Developed the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as a gateway between the business tier and UI to make the business tier separate from UI.
- Hands on experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports and JXL Excel Reports.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in Enterprise Applications. Used Apache Active MQ as JMS provider.
- Expertise in working with Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum Methodology.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, JTA, JNDI and JPA
Tools: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, SOA, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring Data.
SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX: RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Apache Axis2, Apache CFX, JMS,Rabbit MQ, AWS
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Database: Oracle, MySQL server, DB2, MongoDB and NoSQL
Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
OR mapping: Hibernate, Mybatis,JPA, JTA
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, LoadUI, JIRA
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational clear case
Platforms: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Involved in Client Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the application using AGILE methodology (SCRUM).
- Designed, developed a custom, single page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS to connect the web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, and wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in AngularJS.
- Working as an application developer experienced with controllers, views and models in NodeJS.
- Used Java 1.8 Lambda expressions and Stream API to support functional-style operations on streams of elements.
- The Stream API is integrated into the Collections API, to perform bulk operations on collections, like sequential
- Used Multi-Threading and collection framework including List, Map etc.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC), AOP, MVC and Hibernate.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Creating REST API implementation using Spring Boot framework and writing test cases for those API's.
- Deploying application in AWS cloud using services like EC2, DynamoDB, Aurora, ELB, VPC etc.
- Used NoSQL database Amazon Dynamo DB to store data of reporting Application.
- Hands on experience working with Java IDE's like Intellij.
- Extensively used Junit and JMockit for writing unit test cases.
- Hands on experience in creating Docker containers and images and deployed the code using docker and AWS Services.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Hands on experience with Terraform scripts.
- Designed and developed API specification with testing case (Swagger).
- Used Log4j to capture the logs that include various levels of information like error, info, and debug into the log files.
- Tracking the bugs and improvements through JIRA.
- Handling the project with GIT version control.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in gathering system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the requirements.
- Used Agile (SCRUM) methodologies for application development.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap with AngularJSinteraction.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Implemented routing logic and login functionality on the client side using AngularJS.
- Worked on controllers, views and models in BackboneJS.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Java programming with Multi-threading and performance tuning experience.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Hibernate for ORM (Object Relational Mapping) and DAO (Data Access Object) implementation.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Configure and deploy Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lambda service to run codes in response to events and automatically manage resources.
- Designed and developed third-party payment services, REST services to offer users convenient payment methods using various APIs provided by various third-party payment processor based on OAuth protocol.
- Exposed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS specification.
- Implemented Spring Integration framework for messaging abstraction while making REST calls.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Used WebSphere server to route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in WebSphere and used WebSphere in e-mail notification.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment
- Extensively used Junit and JMockit for writing unit test cases.
- Used Sonar, Jenkins to build the projects.
- Used JIRA to fix bugs and track the workflow.
- Used GIT version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Understand and analyze the requirement document, to come up with design.
- Implemented Agile methodology throughout the project development lifecycles.
- Developed a single page application (SPA) eligibility verification module using AngularJS.
- Applying Spring Framework for transaction Management and Spring JDBC for building ORM, and Dependency Injection.
- Designed and developed Business Services using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection) and DAO Design Patterns.
- Used Spring DI (Dependency Injection), Spring Batch to inject the dependencies to parent object.
- Responsible for designing Mybatis mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Integrated Spring and Mybatis together and worked on developing backend components and services using Mybatis and spring.
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Singleton, Data Access Object, and Service Locator.
- The site is built on WCS platform with integrated mutable third-party application.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC, Mybatis O/R mapping with Spring ORM for Oracle.
- Handled the database management using PL/SQL DML and DDL SQL statements.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers for handling complex queries.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries for interacting with database through JDBC.
- Used the WebLogic application server to run the application and test it.
- Parsed the XML content and updated the database using DOM and SAX parser.
- Implemented Web services using WSDL/SOAP.
- Developed SOAP based requests for communicating with Web Services
- Used XML, XSD and JSON messages for Data transfer. Used JAXB API and DOM for XML parsing messages.
- Packaged and deployed the application in JBoss.
- Hands on experience Jasper reports for generating reports.
- Used Log4j for Logging various levels of information like error, info, debug into the log files.
- Used Gradle tools for building and deploying the Web applications, implemented the Junit testing.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in Agile Methodology.
- Used Subversion for version control.
- Developed web GUI involving HTML, Java Script under MVC architecture.
- Used jQuery for Ajax calls for doing the validations and developed the GUI with Swing.
- Integrated Struts with Spring framework
- Used StrutsFramework Tag Libraries for Executing Client request.
- Have used Struts Validator Framework for Client and Server-side validation.
- Hibernate used as the persistence mechanism ORM Mapping along with advanced features such as Criteria based querying
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Involved in developing XML utilities and Interfaces using JAXB.
- Wrote complex queries and mapped database views using DAO in Oracle.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs.
- Created the EAR file using RAD and send the EAR file to Linux server using FTP by using CuteFTP.
- Responsible for configuring the various properties to integrate the WCS application with third party interfaces.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed an E-commerce system which is associated to this project.
- Developed build script for the application using ANT.
- Wrote test cases in Junit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Developed Unixshellscripts for running the batch jobs
- Used JIRA to fix and track the workflow.
- Used Rabbit MQSeries and JMS API for application integration and used JMS for various asynchronous processes.
- Interacting with QA team and Business team to resolve defects.
- Used Rational Clear Case for Version controlling.
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis & application design.
- Created HTML Wireframes based in the Detailed System Specification document.
- Implemented server-side data validations using Java Beans.
- Implemented views using JSP & JSTL. Implemented the Data Access Object (DAO) component of the application that abstracts and encapsulates the data access from the application to Hibernate.
- Extensively used HQL and SQL for querying databases.
- Involved in design, coding for the business layer using Java, and Spring Framework and EJBs.
- Used Apache Axis as the Web Service framework for creating and consuming Web Service clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Used Oracle as the backend database. Involved in creating the PL/SQL scripts for the database.
- Implemented J2EE Core design patterns like Front Controller, Business Delegate, etc.
- Developed Aspects (AOP) for the Transaction, Logging, and Database Retry purpose.
- Installed, configured and administrated Oracle database and Web Logic Application Server and Enterprise Messing Services in the development environment.
- Used SVN as version control system
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server