- Over 7 years of competitive work experience in Software Design, Development, Maintenance, Enhancement & Implementation of Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies with strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Proficient and strong working knowledge of J2EE Architectural & Design Patterns, SOAP Web Services, REST, Spring Frame work, Struts, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, Hibernate.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOPS Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi - Threading and JDBC.
- Strong experience in design, developing and implementation of Object Oriented, Component based N-tier, Client/Server, B2E, B2B, B2C and E-commerce.
- Proficient in developing Apache ANT and Maven scripts to build J2EE enterprise applications.
- Experience in developing JAX-WS, JAX-RPC and REST Web Services client and exposing existing java components as Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Expertise in major application servers including IBM WebSphere7.0/8.5, WebLogic, Tomcat web servers.
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services.
- Proficient in writing efficient SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL queries and writing Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures on database servers such as Oracle, DB2.
- Experience in developing web pages using JSP, Java Script and CSS.
- Proficient in using XML Suite of Technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Experience in developing persistence layer using O/R-Mapping Tool Hibernate.
- Experience in design and developing Application leveraging MongoDB.
- Good experience in implementing Enterprise applications with J2EE design patterns.
- Extensive experience in UNIX/LINUX performance monitoring and kernel tuning and Load balancing to ensure stable performance.
- Hands on experience with complete SDLC life cycle like Analysis, Design, Development, Unit testing and Implementation of J2EE based web applications including application support.
- Knowledge in using NPM, web Pack and Grunt for package management and installation.
- Significant experience using UML, particularly in the construction of use-case, sequence, state, activity, and deployment diagrams.
- Strong knowledge on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services like EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, VPC, and IAM.
- Strong experience on software development methodologies like Agile. Experienced with SCRUM methods of Agile Development Model.
- Hands-on experience in using Eclipse, Log4j, slf4j, JUnit, Mockito, TestNG for building, logging, testing and Visual Source Safe, CVS and SVN for version control.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, JBoss, RAD and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, APIGEE.
Core Java: JavaBeans, JDBC, I/O, Annotations Collections, Exceptions and Multi-Threading
Frameworks/ORM: Spring core, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction, Spring MVC, Struts, JSF, Hibernate ORM, JSF, JPA.
IDE's and Utilities: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Apache Camel
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, DB2, Mongo DB
Web Services: Restful web service, SOAP, WSDL, JMS, JAXB, UDDI, Axis2, CXF, JMS, MDB, MQ Series.
Version control/Build Tools: Git, SVN, CVS, Clear Case, Jenkins, Maven, Ant.
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito
Application Servers: BEA Web Logic, Tomcat and JBOSS 5.1/6.0, IBM Web sphere 4.0
Virtualization: VMware, Oracle Virtual Box, Parallels.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, Fedora), Mac OSX
Design Patterns: Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Builder, Business delegate, Service locator, Model View Controller, Session facade, DAO, Composite, Adapter, and Proxy.
Logging/Debugging Bug Tracking /Management Tools: Log4J, Log4Net,Splunk, JIRA, Clear Quest, Maven Link
- Engaged in gathering and analyzing requirements, identifying various individual logical components, expressing the system design through UML diagrams.
- Exposed to Software Development Life Cycle (Agile), application development methodology.
- Experience in developing various design patterns like Singletons, DAO, and DTO.
- Involved in application development in Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using JDK, Spring Boot, Servlet and JSP.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on an EC2 instance. Have created highly fault tolerant, highly scalable Java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing, EC2, VPC and S3 as part of process and security improvements.
- Extends the spring programming model to support the well-known Enterprise Integration Patterns with Spring Integration.
- Created new REST web service operations and modified the existing web service's WADLs Web Application Description Language.
- Developed Invoicing module using Java Beans in Spring Boot framework and used Hibernate 3.0 in persistence layer.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring 2.5 framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance in persistent layer.
- Designed and developed Restful API and services using best practices to interact with the front end using Spring MVC and Spring Rest
- Experience with Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, optimized.
- Developed a Single Page Application which can switch to different components using AngularJS 4.0.
- Developed and deployed Web Services - WSDL and SOAP for retrieving data from third party.
- Design of the layout of web pages to adjust dynamically, taking into account the characteristics of the device used for example desktop, tablet, mobile phones using Bootstrap.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Setup and support automated Continuous Integration utilizing tools like Jenkins, Shell Scripts, and AWS CLI/API.
- Build and produce REST service for custom Search service on Elastic Search.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, optimized volumes and EC2 instances
- Wrote Queries and stores procedure to manipulating and adding of new features in the Experience in Oracle 12c database.
- Implemented application database objects Stored Procedures and Views using SQL and PL/SQL to interact with database
- Experience in Implementing Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Maven, Ant, Jenkins and AWS.
- Integrated server side code with PL/SQL database to do CRUD operations.
- Used Maven to compile and generate EAR, WAR, and JAR files.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Test Cases and also wrote Test Case Scenarios to help the testing team to get the job done easily and quickly.
- Developed logging module-using Log4jto create log files to debug application flow.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSPs, Spring Boot, Struts1.3, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Maven3, Eclipse6,REST, Log4J, JDBC, JUnit. AWS(S3, EC2), Jenkins, Docker.
Confidential, Rensselaer, NY
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Methodology (Test Driven Development).
- Used Eclipse and JBoss to develop source code and debug the application.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate for persistence with database.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring Boot and JTA.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring MVC for REST API’s and SpringBoot for micro-services.
- Extensively worked on business, front end and persistence tier using the JSP, Servlets, SpringMVC, and JSON.
- Experience in KSH and BASH Shell scripting in both UNIX and LINUX platforms .
- Involved in Migrating the JDBC Code into Hibernate and implemented various features using Collection APIs.
- Used Hibernate Criteria API to apply filtration rules and logical conditions on persistence objects.
- Implemented Web services using WSDL/SOAP and created web services and clients to use services
- Experience in manipulating the data in the Database using SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, functions and views.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Web services and interacting with Database and Node.js is also used to handle multiple concurrent connections with minimal overhead on a single process
- Automated build system for User interface using Node.JS.
- Experience in developing Java Micro Services and delivering the products.
- Develop the JSP pages using Struts2 tags and used tiles in JSP to make reusable code.
- Used Jenkins to load JAR files from Database required for running the application
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome using JIRA.
- Maintaining and deployment of the J2EE applications with Mysql, Apache Tomcat for internal APIs communication through Network.
- Wrote unit testing codes using JUnit, resolved bugs and other defects using Firebug and Eclipse's debugging tool.
- Attend Daily stand-up meetings (Scrum) and Requirement review meetings to analyze requirements for each story card in a sprint.
Confidential, Albany, NY
Associate Java Developer
- Gather requirements, Estimate, Design analysis, bug fixing, documentation.
- Make necessary changes to add new products/fields information in Application - Involves JSP, HTML, JAVA, XML and PL/SQL code changes.
- Developed JSP pages and developed web application using Struts Action classes and Action Form classes of Struts Frame work.
- Worked on building micro-services using Spring boot with JPA and integrating with using web services.
- Configured Struts-config.xml and Web.xml, Struts-specific descriptor.
- Configured database with hibernate.cfg.xml& database mapping with hbm.xml and made easy to access and update Hibernate (ORM) objects on initial load of application and throughout the application process.
- Developed test cases for Unit Testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Built No SQL schemas and maintaining sessions by Mongo DB.
- Implemented and Used Web Services with the help of WSDL and SOAP to get updates from the third parties.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins.
- Perform system/Integration testing and Support Client Acceptance testing.
- Ant Build tool configuration for automation of building processes for all types of environments - Test, QA, and Production.
- Developed and provided support to many components of this application from end-to-end, i.e. Front-end (View) to Web Methods and Database.
- Tested performance for queries &procedures in the database.
- Worked on NodeJS and Mongo DB to persist front end data to database
- Update necessary system documentation, Service level agreement and training material.
- Log 4j is used for logging.
- Testing is done through Test Driven Development (TTD) using Junit
- Used Jenkins to integrate the build and trigger the auto build and nightly deployment based on code check in the repository.
- Developed an original object model design using database objects.
- Designed patterns implemented such as Singleton, Front Controller, Factory pattern, Data Access Object.
- Involved in writing of Web services using SOAP, WSDL, deployment, and configuration and testing.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Extensively used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Unit testing, bug fixing in multiple environments (DEV/INT/CERT/PROD) and reproduce bugs for fixing and code review of individual modules in the application.
- Parsed XML using SAX Parser and send that data to consumers as part of Batch Application.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit framework.
- Accessed and manipulated the Oracle9i database by writing SQL Queries.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK, JSP, JDBC, SAS, HTML, XML, ANT, SQL, PL /SQL, Struts MVC, Hibernate, Oracle 10g
Jr. Software Engineer
- Database schema design development and coding of DDL & DML statements, functions.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed the application in J2EE using MVC architecture.
- Developed Business components using JavaBeans and database connections using JDBC.
- Configure application flow, controlling logic and navigation.
- Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and re-usable components.
- Designed web pages using Java script/ HTML.
- Performance tuning, debugging issues in testing and deployment phases.
Environment: Java, JDBC, HTML, Apache Tomcat, JSP, Servlets, Oracle 9i.