- Around 8 years of hands on professional experience in development, enhancement and maintenance of enterprise applications (Middle tier and Back end).
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in various phases of Software Development Life cycle like Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Integration Testing, Deployment and Maintenance with Agile and Waterfall development models.
- Currently working as Technology Analyst at Confidential
- Expertise in development of software applications using CoreJava, J2EE, Rest Web Services, spring, spring boot.
- Strong experience with persistence on back using JDBC and hibernate.
- Experience in using ANT, Maven build tools and expertise in using Jenkins and CI/CD.
- Hands on experience with version Control tools like SVN, GitHub, BitBucket, Clear case.
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud computing (OneOps). Design, deployment of infrastructure.
- Over 2 years of experience as DevOps Engineer to automate build and deployment process using Jenkins, oneops, Atomic tools.
- Experience in managing an Offshore/Onsite model.
- A quick learner in adapting new technology with ease and continuous strive to learn new things.
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring team under pressure to maximize the level of productivity.
- Experience in creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- A resourceful team player with good Interpersonal, effective problem solving and decision making skills, looking ahead for great career in a fair working environment with opportunities to grow.
- Learning knowledge on Amazon web services (AWS).
Programming Languages: JAVA 8, SQL
Platforms: Windows, Unix, Linux
Java Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, DAO.
J2EE Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot
Design Methodologies: SDLC - Waterfall and Agile
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
WebService Tools: SoapUI, POSTMAN
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, Maria DB
Application/Web Servers: Jboss, Apache Tomcat
Version Control Systems: VSS, SVN, GitHub,
While Box Testing & Black Box Testing: Junit, Mockito, PowerMock, JMOCK
Web languages: HTML, CSS, java Script
Cloud Computing: OneOps, AWS(Learning knowledge )
Tools: Sonar, TOAD, MS Office Tools, HP QC/ALM, Team forge and JIRA
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Played Key Role in the implementing Restful web services to interact with Thought spot and Metadata.
- Implemented exception handling using Spring Exception handler framework.
- Developed Micro services using spring boot.
- Developed API gateway using zuul proxy
- Authorization to access the application has been provided based on IAMSSO and Ad groups to provide access to different Domains and segments to users.
- Coordinating with different Infrastructure teams of environment setup and configurations in OneOps, CCM (Configuration Cloud management).
- End-to-End Deployment onto ABB (Application Backbone) Java cloud for DEV, UAT and PROD instances.
- Used Spring Boot, Spring Security features.
- Extensively used SOAP UI and Rest Client consuming REST calls to validate web service response against database.
- Log4J is used for application and error Logging.
Technologies: Agile Mode, J2EE rest services, Github, looper(Jenkins), Cloud computing (OneOps), Thought spot, Maria DB.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Played Key Role in the implementing Restful web services to interact with SAP Hana Data base and Greenplum.
- Zcache mechanism is used to store frequent requested data to improve the performance.
- Authorization to access the application has been provided based on LDAP and Ad groups to provide access to different levels of merchandise.
- Coordinating with different Infrastructure teams of environment setup and configurations in oneops.
- Groovy programing to write scripts on linux box to load the zfams, which can be accessed as urls.
- Completed complex logic of applying different set of search criteria’s to access the data by generating the dynamic Queries based on the request.
- Implemented CI/CD mechanism to build and deploy in lower environments.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation based Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP and JQuery.
Technologies: Agile Mode, Swagger Documentum, Spring Framework, Tomcat, OneOps- Cloud Environment, JUNIT, JDK 1.8, REST Web services, SOAP UI,GIT,JIRA.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
DevOps Release Engineer
- Planning and controlling software build through multiple environments and deployment into stores and clubs.
- Developed Jenkins jobs to automate the build process from the shell script build commands.
- Migrated Code repository from Clear case and SVN to GIT, which has helped in cost saving and automation in Builds.
- Migrated the Issue tracking tool from Team forge to JIRA.
- Developed a shell scripts to deploy different builds to more than 10,000 end points (store and clubs)
- Developed Atomic workflow (Release Automation tool) to auto deploys a build in multiple end points with a single click.
- Lead a Team of 6 from offshore and coordinated with other teams for Build and deployment in multiple environments.
Technologies: Agile Mode, Unix/Linux, shell scripting, Java, Team forge, clear case, GIT, SVN, Automic, Jenkins, Oneops
- I started with a developer and later took part in design, Requirements and full development life cycle project.
- Used JSP, HTML, and CSS for content layout and presentation.
- Explored and enhanced the deployment procedures using tomcat webserver and Jboss.
- Worked on creating and tuning of back-end Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures /
- Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, SQL statements and user-defined functions of varying complexity with a “best practices” approach.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing the application.
- Coordinating the SIT and UAT test environments and assisting the client in defect resolution.
- Documentation & Reviews