- 8+ Years of experience in the IT Industry with proficiency in Design and Development of J2EE Projects (Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, XML, spring, JUNIT, Hibernate, and Restful API). Complete understanding of Object Oriented design and development of Web - based and client/server-based systems on multiple platforms.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOP concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) .
- Experience with Core Java concepts such as Serialization, IO, Multithreading, Collections, Concurrency and Exception Handling .
- Expertise in SOA technologies creation and consumption of web services (SOAP and RESTFUL) using Apache CXF and Jersey(JAX-RS).
- Experience in writing ANT , Maven build scripts , providing logging facility using Log4j and Writing JUnit test cases.
- Implemented business layer using Core Java , Spring Beans using dependency injection , Spring annotations.
- Experience in the programming work of interfaces about Open API utilizing Java.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Developed user interface screens and the validations using HTML, XHTML, JSP, Angular JS, Angular2/4, Bootstrap, jQuery, Node JS and CSS.
- Implemented different frameworks like Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Data (Spring JDBC, Spring ORM), Spring Boot, Spring Microservice, JSF, Hibernate .
- Well versed with consuming and producing Web services like SOA Architecture based SOAP (WSDL Component) and REST working with data-exchange formats like XML and JSON formats.
- Experience with Synchronous web services like JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS .
- Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL (PL/SQL), SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Jenkins .
- Hands-on experience in Source Code Management , Creating Branches , versioning , tagging and managing Repositories using GIT, SVN .
- Experience in collecting business requirements, writing functional requirements and test cases.
- Good working knowledge on SVN and IBM’s Clear Case for code management and version control.
- Good interpersonal Skills, problem-solving skills, strong work ethic with the ability to excel in fast passed and time sensitive environment.
- Ability to adapt to new software applications and products, self-starter, with excellent communication skills and understanding of business workflow.
Languages: C, C++, Java 8, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
Enterprise Java: Java, J2EE, Swing, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, JSF, Struts, EJB, Spring, JTA, JNDI and JPA.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, Mockito, SOA, Jasper reports, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Data.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, EAP, WebLogic, Apache Camel
Database: Oracle, SQL: Server, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB and NoSQL, Cassandra.
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional, Star UML
Testing Tools/ CI Tools: Selenium, JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, Load UI, JIRA, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, Star Team
Platforms: Windows, UNIX
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2
Confidential, Cary, NC
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development. Analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2 components, routing and service modules.
- Used Services in Angular 2 for Cross-Component Communication and dealt with reactive forms Validations.
- Consumed REST services using Angular HTTP and performed various REST Http operations for data retrievals and updates.
- Performed backend REST Webservices using Angular 2 Http services to get and post JSON data.
- Applied Module wide routing using Angular 2 Router to enable lazy loading and developed components with route parameters.
- Developed both reactive and angular forms module to create template and data driven forms.
- Used Angular CLI for application creation, compilation, limiting, running unit and integration test cases and to create production ready code.
- HTML , AngularJS , Bootstrap for developing mock-up screens in the prototype to demo the application screens to business users and integrated dynamic pages using AngularJS and jQuery .
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment and Ensured Service design fits into overall SOA driven.
- Used major components like Serializers, Parsers, Mappers, and Streamers in Data Transformation Studio for conversion of XML files to other formats.
- Used JMS (Java Mailing Service) API to mail notifications upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Extensively Implemented aspect-oriented programming ( AOP ) features along with hibernate and Spring boot, dependency Injection ( DI ) as well.
- Performed the ORM mappings to map Java entities to database tables and Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control ( IOC ) and Hibernate Framework for persistence onto oracle database.
- Used WS-Security for authenticating the REST messages along with encryption and decryption along with JSON for data exchange between application modules.
- Published Rest services for performing CRUD operations from database. Implemented RESTFUL web services using spring boot and consumed using spring REST services.
- Developed REST clients using Spring REST template to interact with existing REST micro services.
- Involved in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances , S3 bucket , IAM , RDS took part in deploying application in AWS along with writing and retrieving files to and from AWSS3bucket for UI to render data faster.
- Experience in creating and configuring micro service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrating with AngularJS application.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Created Batch Services to generate reports using Spring Batch and used Mockito for Behavior Driven Development ( BDD ) and developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit as the Unit testing framework and Selenium as automation testing for the developed Java applications.
- Performance tuning to identify and solve possible bottle necks in the application. Ensured code quality using tools like Find Bugs and Jenkins.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Struts, Spring 4.3, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Hibernate 4, JMS, CVS, REST, log4j, JUnit, Jenkins, Gradle, XML, Ajax, XSD, Java Script, jQuery, Angular-JS 1.5, Mango DB, Linux, Tomcat, Spring Tool Suite(STS), IBM RAD, Jenkins, docker and Load Runner, selenium, maven.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Participated in business process analysis and requirement gathering for new customization.
- Created Use cases, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in writing SQL queries in EJB beans to store and retrieve the data from the database.
- Constructed restful API's in collaboration with backend Node.js server and SQL database.
- Used Spring MVC RESTful APIs and Spring Web Flow to implement business logic, validation framework and tiles framework for Layouts.
- Developed Form Beans/ JavaBeans , Spring Controller Classes and configured with the corresponding JSP pages in spring-config.xml file.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Implemented Spring AOP for admin services and IOC to provide architectural flexibility.
- Developed Servlets and JSP are based on MVC pattern using spring framework.
- Implemented various types of spring controllers as per application requirements, spring validations, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using Spring Hibernate API and Spring hibernate annotations .
- Worked on implementing SOAP based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Design develop and testing of SOA using SOA web services and Oracle fusion middleware .
- Created Micro services as part Lambda function development using Node JS serverless architecture.
- Maintained cross browser compatibility & implemented responsive design using twitter Bootstrap , Custom media queries etc.
- Used My Eclipse IDE , configured and deployed the applications onto WebLogic application server.
- Implemented test cases using JUnit testing framework & configured applications on WebLogic application server.
- Experience in Hibernate implementing legacy databases, presenting custom CRUD statements and performing polymorphic associations.
- Involved in Unit Testing. Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing and used various mock up frameworks like Mockito , Rest Client UI .
- Worked with a team of developers in Agile (Scrum) model participating in design review meetings and sprint planning meetings to size tasks and prioritize them using Basecamp.
- Design and develop base codes for the project using Java/J2EE .
- Develop XSLT transformations for targeted systems.
- Implemented spring security features using AOP Interceptors for the authentication
- Extensively used MVC , Factory , Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations, DB connections and other dependent objects.
- Developed a middle layer which consumes a web service and update data to database.
- Developed Spring Framework based RESTFUL Web Services for handling and persisting of requests and Spring MVC for returning response to presentation tier.
- Leveraged Maven for Build process and Jenkins for Continuous Integration to ensure high developer productivity for application development.
- Created Location Look up SOAP based web services.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot , Spring Dependency Injection (Core) , Spring AOP and Spring Annotations .
- Streamlined the server implementation by moving to JSON and MongoDB as the backend data model.
- Used Spring Boot framework for building cloud Micro Services and to develop Spring based application radically faster with very less configuration.
- Used IBM's Rational Team Concert ( RTC ) for Version Control and IBM Jazz for Project Management, Case Tracking and Code Reviews.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDD'S and Scala.
Environment: Java, Core Java, Swings, Java Applets, Spring 4.x, JPA, JTA, Hibernate3.0, CSS3, Bootstrap4, HTML5, Restful Webservices, GWT, Linux, JIRA, JSON, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, GIT, XML, JUnit, JSF, NPM, Web Sphere, Agile, Docker, Advanced Rest Client, Maven, Microservices, AWS.
- Worked in Agile team in 2 weeks’ sprints to rapidly develop output to partners and incorporating feedback with product owners.
- Working with Business team to analyze project scope, create requirement stories and determine priorities.
- Design Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Preparation of design strategy documents for all the impacted systems and Low-level design for server components.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Spring Web Flows.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into the DB2 database .
- Involved in writing SQL & PL SQL - Stored procedures, functions, sequences, triggers, cursors, object types.
- Involved in developing app using Spring MVC and used other modules of Spring DI & AOP .
- Involved in implementing Programmatic transaction management using AOP .
- Used Hibernate with JPA for attaining Object Relational Mapping
- Building, Deployment and Configuration Management of the source code to WAS servers.
- Developed SOAP web services to be shared with CRM to interact with Prime Biller.
- Development of test cases for unit and integration testing and end to end testing of the system as part of Integration testing.
- Merging application code to release environment for implementation to Production.
- Providing Development support for production implementation and validation on implementation date and resolving any production issues.
- Developed MAVEN scripts to build and deploy the application onto Tomcat Server, ran UNIX shell scripts , and implemented auto deployment process.
- Used Maven as the build tool and is scheduled / triggered by Jenkins (build tool).
- Wrote JUNIT test cases to test the functionality of the code by using Mock Framework.
- Used SOAP UI tool for testing web services connectivity.
- Used Git Hub to Check-in and Checkout the code.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Worked on Oracle , Spring , and Hibernate based 24x7 Web applications.
- Built an end to end vertical slice for a JEE based billing application using popular frameworks like Spring , Hibernate , JSF , Face lets , XHTML , Maven2 , and Ajax by applying OO design concepts, design patterns, and best practices.
- Integrated other sub-systems as loans application, equity markets online application system, and documentation system with the structured products application through JMS , WebSphere MQ , and SOAP based Web services , and XML .
- Designed the logical and physical data model, generated DDL scripts , and wrote DML scripts for Oracle 9i database .
- Tuned SQL statements, hibernate mapping, and WebSphere application server to improve performance, and consequently met the SLAs .
- Gathered business requirements and wrote functional specifications and detailed design documents.
- Improved the build process by migrating it from Ant to Maven2 .
- Built and deployed Java applications into multiple UNIX based environments and produced both unit and functional test results along with release notes.