- 7+ Years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Java, Java 1.8, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JSF, Servlets, Java Beans, ORM, Web Services, JDBC, XML, CSS, SOAP, REST.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including Singleton Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO) and Business Delegate. Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery using AJAX.
- Extensive experience in design and architecture of J2EE based large applications and good working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module, and Spring Batch in Spring Framework.
- Extensive experience in implementing MEAN Stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS) with RESTful stands
- Experience in writing numerous test cases using JUnit framework. Expertise in developing dynamic web pages in HTML with AngularJS for UI and developed single page application by using AngularJS
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse/MyEclipse and WSAD/RAD for developing, deploying and debugging the applications. Experience in developing applications using frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and Apache CXF.
- Experience on MS-SQL 2008, MongoDB, Sybase, MySQL and expertise in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Proficient with development of RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS for exchange of JSON and XML representations. Expertise in developing dynamic web pages in HTML with AngularJS for User Interface and developed single page application by using AngularJS.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect and MS Visio.
- Experienced in using ANT and Log4j. Experience working with databases such as Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL and using PL/SQL to write stored procedures and functions for different Data Models.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which include EC2, AMI, EBS, and Cloud watch, AWS SQS and AWS S3.
- Experienced in a fast paced Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum. Hands-on experience with Reporting Tool Crystal Reports to create reports in various formats and tuning the performance.
- Experience in using Integration tools like Jenkins, Cruise control.
- Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs and proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, ORACLE and MS SQL Server. Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using SVN, CVS and Git.
- Expertise working on Application Servers and Web Servers like WebSphere 6.x/7.x, WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Extensive experience in Database Development using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, SQL Developer & TOAD, Triggers and SQL Server Management Studio
- Good experience in log4J implementation for persist the data into log files and experience with Ant and Maven for the build and deployment of applications
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans besides involving in Unit testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing extensively.
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented team player with strong analytical, debugging, problem solving skills. Diversified knowledge and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
J2EE Technologies: Java, Java 1.8, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Swing, Java Beans, Java Server Faces (JSF), Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, NodeJS, SOA, JAX-WS and JAX-RPC
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful
Application Server: WebLogic, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere
Web Server: Java Web Server, Apache Web Server, ANT, Tomcat
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, UNIX.
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9i/10g Enterprise Edition, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, DB2, MongoDB
Tools: Rational Rose, Eclipse, MS-Office, Jenkins, Log 4J, AWS, ANT, WSAD, Maven, MyEclipse, MS Project, Net Beans.
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Unix-HP, Linux, UNIX Scripting, Windows NT, Windows 95/ 98/2000.
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports
Version Control Tools: SVN, Clear Case, Git
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization’s needs.
- Architected, designed and implemented a SPA (Single Page Application) in AngularJS which consume JSON from a Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the Application.
- Implemented nested views and routing using AngularUI Router as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and AngularJS and created reusable components in AngularJS using Custom Directives Filters, Services and Partials.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Created a client surveys and displayed the results in dynamic report using D3.js and jQuery.
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and AngularUI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Designed and developed responsive front end to visualize financial data, showed events with Leaflet.js.
- Involved in the preparation of use case, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams etc. using Rational Rose. Involved in developing reusable core libraries using core java Classes and Interfaces.
- Successfully identified the performance bottlenecks and improved the performance by parameter HQL Query Tuning as well as Application Tuning.
- Build Rest services using NodeJS and ExpressJS and used a full complement of Express, AngularJS, NodeJs, and MongoDB to store and present assessments
- Extensively used Java concurrency features like ThreadPool executor, Future and Callable to parallel process the securities.
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on WebSphere Server using Eclipse IDE.
- Developed queues using AWS SQS with JMS for services to subscribe and listen events. Implemented logic to listen and to subscribe events.
- Used ExpressJS to route different endpoints, made RESTful services to manipulate data in MySQL.
- Developed a feature in utility application and Verification Monitoring tool to verify the application statistics like pollers, consumers, loggers using AngularJS, Node.js and Bootstrap.
- Familiar with MongoDB write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures and implemented read preferences in MongoDB replica set.
- Involved in writing queries, stored procedures and modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Created ant build files to create the EAR and WAR files and involved in development of CPRS system using the Spring MVC framework. Involved in development of Hibernate objects in order to persist data into the database.
- Involved in writing SQL scripts and creating backend database table for complex business operations. Participated in building web-services using SOAP that allowed integrating the business application with the legacy applications and also facilitates for future applications.
- Developed a production Node.js application with Express module and persisted user information in MongoDB using Mongoose ORM, Node JS to manage dependencies, and ExpressJS to quickly build a modular server code-base.
- Worked on MongoDB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharding, replication, schema design. Involved in configuring WebSphere servers, database connections and participated in back-end Database programming using Oracle and developed SQL Queries using Toad for SQL Server.
- Used AngularJS Routing for navigation between nested HTML views in the application and created AngularJs custom directives that were used along with HTML elements for DOM manipulation.
- Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components and implemented transaction management using Spring declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
- Implemented version controlling using SVN and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven on UNIX environment.
- Used GIT for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application, Used Rational Clear Quest for defect fixing. Involved in guiding, mentoring new contractors to understand the application
- Co-ordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Sr. Fullstack Java Developer
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java and implemented web services (WSDL) and effectively worked with SOAP, XML, and XSLT.
- Build this application using spring easy as a REST API server and BackboneJS as a single application. Built rich prototypes and applications using Backbone.js.
- Designed User Interfaces using JSP, JQuery, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, NodeJS, Less CSS and Lodash for front end view as per the requirements that are provided.
- Used spring validation and wrote validation rules. Developing customer facing software for managing advertisements using BackboneJS.
- JQuery library, BackboneJS has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Web Pages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Developed a Human Resource Tracking Tool using NodeJS and Bootstrap as a value add to my Organization, this tool provides an ability to get all the statistics of the project resources real time.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations. Used BackboneJS to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in MongoDB and created documents in MongoDB.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services to support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development using Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, JSON, Log4J, RESTful, POSTGRESql and Maven.
- Implemented the application following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, Spring MVC and DAO. Used BackboneJs for Fetching Data from the Server by giving URL to get JSON data for model and to populate model from the server.
- Migrated MongoDB systems from No-SSL authentication to SSL authentication using certificates and performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Developed business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring frame work manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI using Backbone.js, Require.js, and JQuery. Used JS framework such as BackboneJS for heavy DOM Manipulation.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata, auto wiring, and generic collections.
- Developed payment flow using AJAX partial page refresh, validation and dynamic drop down list. Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the WebLogic Application Server
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Java/J2EE and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Implemented Log4j for logging purposes and debug the application. Prepared Junit test cases and executed the test cases using Junit in eclipse.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Upgraded the existing media playback features from Flex to HTML5 media elements.
- Involved in developing a new business application to the layout using Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created role based HTML navigation menu wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular.js, Backbone.js, Require.js, Node.js and EXT.js.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Streamlined the Responsive Web Design to enhance the User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes for the Mobile UI.
- Worked extensively on J2EE for developing Web and Distributed Applications by using JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate and Web Services
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Compiled and configured large C projects from source in Linux using Make, used SWIG Python wrappers
- Worked with web animations, Transitions, SVGs in the development of web applications.
- Designed web pages using with HTML, CSS and JQuery based on the W3C standard.
- Built a robust and secure CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM for few projects as per clients’ needs and requirements where HTML, CSS, AJAX and JQUERY were extensively used
- Introduced build tools, including browserify, gulp and grunt
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration.
- Responsibilities include designing and developing new back-end services, maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure, and providing mentorship to others on my team.
- Worked with React.js in developing a website to make it more interactive, stateful and reusable component.
- Developed Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using JQuery in Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Developed desktop and responsive WordPress themes using HTML5, CSS3,SASS,jQuery,PHP and My SQL.
- Used CSS selectors for condition based styling and pseudo-classes to add some special effects to selectors.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- I built out our first product using React.js, which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, and CSS optimization.
- Developed UI, Virtual Objects (VO) and models by using Flash, AJAX, and Action Script 3.0.
- Implemented JQuery based accordion styles and handled complete JQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Developed huge multi-advertisement layout engine that was cross browser compatible.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end teams as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, Oaks, PA
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content Managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues
- Designed various multiple styles with colors, fonts, backgrounds in CSS
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, Share point and CSS based on the W3C standards
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.
- Created web forms for uploading multiple files to share point document library.
- Responsible for developing the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, Custom Tags, Struts-Html tag library and Apache Tiles.
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Familiar with version control systems like GIT HUB.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Modified code in a web database in Report definition and user profile forms, Users request access to different reports on web, Developed views to display data.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Created Mockups and Wireframes for the development of variations of a layout to maintain design consistency throughout the site
- Delivered the best design aesthetics under tight deadlines, while effectively managing trade-offs between businesses needs and portal user benefit
- Has worked on jQuery mobile for designing user interfaces for web applications
- Created business classes and base objects
- Worked alongside backend Java programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON format.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
- Participated in maintenance and production support.