- Productive application designer with over 4 years of experience as a Java developer, following project requirements to design full solution specifications, utilizing design patterns and advanced frameworks.
- Proficient in analysis and testing activities, easily converting project requirements to design plans, as well as writing and performing unit tests for performance improvements.
- Solution Development Back - End Logic Design Patterns Enterprise Applications
- Development Life Cycle Data Maintenance Advanced Algorithms Requirement Analysis
- Modular Functionality Database Schema Sequence Diagrams User Interface Design
- Web Services Persistence & Data Layer Optimized Code Continual Improvement
Languages: Java / J2EE, Scala
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Web/App Servers: Tomcat, Glassfish
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, Boot), Hibernate, JPA Express
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB
Design Patterns: Abstract Factory, Observer, Command, Strategy Template, Adapter, Proxy, Composite, Singleton
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, TDD
Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, JDBC, JPA, JUnit, STS, Brackets, Visual Studio Code, Maven, Git, Scene Builder, UML, MS Visio, Visual Paradigm
Platforms: Windows, Unix
- Designed detailed application plans to develop complete solutions, including analysis, coding, testing, and delivery.
- Coordinated with clients to gather requirements for projects and added features.
- Structured UML diagrams such as use case, activity, sequence, and VOPC, creating documentation and incorporating into design.
- Utilized MVC design patterns and advanced frameworks to build enterprise applications.
- Built aesthetic user interfaces, including RESTful web services for asynchronous activities, as well as persistence layer for data control.
- Provides special event management such as holidays, weddings, trips, and meetings, including functionality for CRUD operations and resource tracking.
- Allows custom search algorithm, input validation, security, exception handling, tiles, and upload.
- Analyzed requirements, designed specifications, and made recommendations.
- Designed UI components using AngularJS(Angular 2), jQuery, JS, JSP, HTML5, and CSS.
- Implemented RESTful web service API components using Jersey and JAX-RS in multithreaded environment.
- Developed back-end and data access logic to create ORM using Hibernate, JPA, and JDBC in MySQL database.
- Used Spring MVC in back-end to develop N-tier architecture.
Other Technologies: Java Servlets, AJAX, Spring (Flow, Security, Boot), REST, SOAP, Bootstrap, JUnit, Log4j, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat.
- Implemented front end using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, and JSON.
- Built RESTful web service with Jersey and JAX-RS, and integrated ORM using Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, and MySQL for data access logic.
- Performed validations using Spring and regular expressions in Java.
- Optimized quality and delivery standards during development of solution.
- Designed and implemented DAO, Singleton, Factory, and DTO design patterns.
Other Technologies: Java, JSP, JS, jQuery, XML, UML, JUnit, Maven, MVC, IntelliJ.