- BPM Consultant with around 3 years of experience in IT Industry, with around 2 years of experience as an Appian Developer and around 1 year of experience as a Java Developer, exclusively in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance and Support of BPM applications using Appian BPM technologies.
- Designed applications using Appian Process Designer .
- Worked with Business to understand their requirement, design and develop them into to Process models.
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) achieving milestone using Agile (Scrum) .
- Involved in Validations, Flows and Process Modular design using Appian.
- Integrating with other services, using Web services and HTTP method .
- Created various expressions and logic to handle the Process variables & Global variables .
- Expertise in SAIL Forms, SAIL Dashboards, SAIL Reports, Service and Entity Backed Records.
- Knowledge on Appian best practices and design principals .
- Designed and Created Work Flows, Class structures, Rule sets, Rule set Versions, Activities, Activity Step Methods, Flow Shapes, Harness rules, Layout and Sections.
- Implemented business rules by using Decision Rules, Declarative Rules .
- Experience in using Services and Connectors SOAP Services , Connect - SOAP , and JM Sand Connect-SQL to integrate with external systems.
- Proficient in using the construction and debugging tools like Tracer, Rules Inspector, SMA and Clipboard .
- Expertise with Report definitions, List view reports and Summary view reports .
- Conducted Detailed Analysis to support designing and development of BPM applications .
- Supported technical team members in testing changes for user interface and application functionality.
- Participated in development of analytical and computational methods for problem solutions .
- Experienced in handling XSD validated XML document request and responses.
Operating System: UNIX, Windows
BPM: Appian 16.x,17.x
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java 1.4, 1.5
Database: Microsoft Access, SQL Server 2008 Oracle 11g, Oracle 10g, 9i, 8i, MySQL, MS Access
Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Appian Developer, Auburn Hills, MI
- Design and Development of Appian applications .
- Worked with other business and technology teams to understand requirements and patterns and ensure consistency in design across applications built on the Appian platform .
- Hands on coding(SAIL) and development experience on Appian BPM platform, with designing interfaces and expression rules.
- Designed process models w.r.t application in process designer.
- Performed detailed analysis of business requirements for Application development.
- Define and drive application standards and best practices across the Appian/BPM platform .
- Provided the Dashboards to measure the impact of external innovative activities.
- Unit Testing of application components .
- Defect Fixing and issue resolution for the application developed.
- Designed form level validations and submitted validations for different forms(UI’s) inside the application.
- Involved in different types of Reports, Rules and Interfaces .
- Developed SAIL form interfaces .
- Involved in adding the members in different type of User Groups .
- Created and modified CDT's and Data Stores .
- Handled the Approval form workflow and notifications .
Environment: Appian V16.x, V17.x, My SQL, MS SQL, JIRA.
- This project is to provide Web Services to clients and vendors .
- Involved in design and development of a multi module Java, Scala, Spring and Hibernate project in developing components, services, rules and workflows .
- Designed and developed application using Data Structures and algorithms .
- Used Agile methodology iterative process for each of the module in the project .
- Developed applications in Spring Boot Framework .
- Design of application components using java collections and providing concurrent database access using multithreading .
- Performed Bean configuration using Spring context .
- Developed advance stored procedure , functions and custom on MYSQL DB.
- Module management using Maven and POM configuration .
- Used JIRA to capture and assign the issues and to follow-up on team activity.
- Used elastic search Java API through maven dependency .
- Developed Rest Services using JSON .
- Write unit tests after the development of a feature has been done to check for any build fails and reduce Bugs in new features or the existing features .
- Worked extensively with Data Structures and Collections framework .
- Added logging and debugging capabilities using Log4j and Junit .