- Over 8+ Years of experience in analysis, design and development of Java Applications in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
- 3 years of experience in using AWS EC2,S3,Route 53,Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic search, Cloud Watch, AWS Mobile Hub, Amazon messaging services (SQS and SNS),Lambda and Amazon Kinesis Services
- 1 years of experience in using Mongo DB.
- 2 years of experience in using Apache SOLR search platform.
- Experience in developing Spring Rest controllers to consumer and producer web services and exception handling.
- Hands on experience in using Apache SolrCloud.
- Experience in writing No SQL queries in Mongo DB database with Key objects generation, data aggregation, caching etc.
- Hands on experience in using Amazon Dynamo db.
- Experience in creating branches, merging branches with version control repositories Git, Git Bash, SVN and CVS.
- Hands on experience in working with Denodo platform on AWS for data virtualization
- Hands on experience on using SDN and SDMN technology.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology’s (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSTL, JSON, POJO, JMS, JSF My Faces, Prime Faces, JPA, JAX - WS, JAX RS).
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented design methodology and Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, exception handling, generics, annotations, Collections and I/O.
- Experience in Connect device platform used to reduce OPEX and TCO for device management and deliver better customer experiences for mobile, home and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
- Expertise in open source frameworks Spring, Hibernate and Struts.
- Actively involved in Service Oriented Architecture using web services.
- Expertise in using SOAP and RESTFUL for implementing web services.
- Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Developing business logic with Java core, collections and java 8 lambda expressions, streamers, Local Date objects.
- Good experience in databases such as SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle, DB2, NoSQL and MySQL.
- Strong experience with rule engines like Drools, ILOG.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JPA, JSTL, JMS.
- Good experience in developing dynamic websites using the MEAN stack
- Experience on working with CSS background, CSS layouts, CSS positioning and CSS behaviors
- Expertise in GUI Design using HTML , XML , JQuery , Java Script, Polymers, AngularJS , Node JS , DHTML , and JSP.
- Strong Experience in using XML Suite technologies (XML, XSL, XSLT, DOM and XML Beans).
- Worked in both Unix/Linux and Windows based development environments.
- Good programming and debugging skills in Unix Shell Scripting.
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Rational Application Developer (RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i and 10g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience in using ANT for build automation.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, CVS and Subversion.
- Experienced on Agile Methodology
- Actively involved in using business process management tools like JBPM, Activiti BPM.
- Proven experience in Integrated Development Environment (IDE) such as Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of Model-View-Controller (MVC-2) architecture, IOC, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object) using Spring Framework and good knowledge of Struts Framework.
- Developed RESTful services with Node Js Loopback Framework and consumed with Angular 2 services.
- Good Experience in understanding and usage of JVM.
- Customized E Commerce framework to integrate with SALTA web services for getting live product availability for various zip codes based on the florists in that particular location.
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control Software such as SVN, CVS and GIT.
- Developed RESTful services using NodeJs Loopback Framework
- Experience in build tools like Ant & Maven, logging with Log4j, Test Driven Development using Junit.
- Good knowledge in implementing various Design Patterns Singleton, Factory pattern, Abstract Factory pattern and DAO pattern.
Programming: Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and other java related technologies.)
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Social, Security, etc.), Hibernate, Bootstrap, Struts, Tiles, DWR (Direct Web Remoting),Apache camel
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD)
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS, SSL, XML, AJAX, Web Services, REST
Web Servers: JBoss, Web logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo DB
Database Tools: SQL Developer, DB Artisan, TOAD, MSSQL Server Management Studio
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven, ANT
Other Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Sonar, Fisheye
Version Control: Git, SVN, CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe)
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10), Linux, Unix
Confidential, Anaheim, CA
Full stack Java Developer
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Built REST full web service using spring.
- Deployed and developed my project using AWS EC2, S3, Data pipeline, Elastic Beanstalk, cloud watch, Elastic search, AWS server migration service, Lambda, Amazon messaging services (SQS and SNS) and Amazon Kinesis services.
- Used the AWS mobile hub service for creating and configuring powerful mobile app backend features required for our company’s new mobile app
- Did the testing and monitoring and visualized how our mobile app built is being used.
- Used the AWS mobile hub for quick storing and retrieval of app data in AWS Dynamo DB
- Used the AWS mobile SDK which helps to build high quality mobile apps quickly.
- Used AWS data pipeline service for moving data between AWS compute and storage services and created complex data processing fault tolerant and repeatable workloads.
- Used AWS Elastic Beanstalk service for deploying various infrastructures which orchestrates various AWS services.
- Used Amazon Elastic search service for application monitoring and full text search.
- Used Amazon SQS queuing service for reliable communication among distributed software components and micro services and used Amazon SNS push notification service for sending individual messages to mobile device users, email recipients and to distributed users.
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Used JBOSS application server for run time integration of j2ee applications.
- Used the Apache SOLR web application for Index Replication and fast indexed search, hit highlighting, caching, replication and filtering.
- Developed search handlers by using Apache Solr which includes custom search handlers and custom functions.
- Developed the core search module using the Apache Solr and customized the Apache Solr for handling fallback searching and to provide custom functions.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Spring Rest and MVC, for OSS services.
- Involved in testing Microservices by placing messages in JBoss Fuse ActiveMQ and consuming from them.
- Used SolrCloud for providing high scale, fault tolerant distributed indexing and search capabilities for our websites
- Used Apache CXF for building and developing services and used frontend programming API s like JAX WS and JAX-RS
- Used Apache CXF for supporting variety of web service standards like SOAP and WSDL
- Experience in Connect device platform used toreduce OPEX and TCO for device management and deliver better customer experiences for mobile, home and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
- Used NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and AWS Dynamo DB handle to large volumes of data flow.
- Because of the need to manage big data flow our company started to use Denodo platform for AWS for accelerating the adoption of data virtualization.
- Paid boot camp covering full-stack java/spring Microservices development.
- Worked on Denodo Express 6.0 version for fast deployment on AWS cloud.
- Used the Mongo DB cloud manager for managing and monitoring the Mongo DB infrastructure and used cloud manager backup for data backup and data restoration
- Used the Mongo DB atlas a cloud hosted database service for managed backups in point in time recovery and one click automated scaling and built in security
- Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO, Factory, Service Locator and Business Delegate
- Has created PL/SQL procedures, functions and complex SQL queries for admin services.
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic 10.3 Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented spring, JSF My Faces and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Adopt Agile Methodology to plan using JIRA.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 version for mobile app development.
- Used ECMAScript6 (ES6) for writing complex applications and modules.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Consumed Restful Web services where the transmission of data is in JSON format, DATA MAPPING, Addressing and Secure to Routing.
- Worked on AWS ROUTE 53, a scalable cloud DNS web service for effective routing, configuring DNS health checks.
- Setup and worked on private VPC and used SDN technology
- Used NETCONF configuration protocol for selective data retrieval, configuration change transactions and transaction management
- Used the data modeling language YANG model and wrote data structures representing in xml format
- Wrote XPATH expressions for defining constraints on the elements of the YANG data model.
- Worked on the Visual Yang designer 6.2 version for loading existing YANG and YIN models.
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Action Servlet, that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using Struts Framework.
- Analyzed changes in online transactional processing, business processes, and modifications, to improve quality of applications and meet additional requirements through MongoDB .
- Built a highly scalable, low-latency Node-JS API Gateway to interact with MongoDB database with JSON.
- Worked on the Node v6.0.0 version of Node JS.
- Used the web application n framework Express for designing web applications and API s
- Used Ajax calls extensively - using JQuery, inside the WebApps and create a seamless flow of Quotes.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Developed and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using JDBC and EJB framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes
- Developed PL/SQL procedure for login module and registration module.
- Used JDBC to connect to the information model tier.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Written JUNIT (TDD) test cases for testing Spring Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client-side validations.
- Used Apache Hadoop framework for distributed storage and the processing of big data sets.
- Used Amazon Elastic search service for full text search and application monitoring
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (spring framework) and Macromedia/Adobe Flex.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes that created Pom.xml files.
- Make files and the like. Worked with Clear case source management.
- Enhanced and created new Jasper Reports according to the requirements.
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment. Documented architecture and trained client administrators.
- Worked extensively in Struts, EJB 3.0 and JPA in other maintenance projects.
- Involved in agile planning and Estimation Sessions of user stories and also participating in Scrum Meetings to update the status daily.
- Utilized Web 2.0 social media strategy tactics to increase company visibility by 110%
- Design, develop and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Customized E Commerce framework to integrate with SALTA web services for getting live product availability for various zip codes based on the florists in that particular location
Confidential, Glandale, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Was responsible for designing and developing Manage Purchase Order Web Service and presentation layer with Spring MVC.
- Responsible for Requirement gathering, coding, testing and documentation.
- Architected and deployed Java based web product matching framework that matches products across multiple retailers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all the entity and session beans.
- Extensively worked on Drools Rules Engine and Expectation Engine for writing Business Rules Validation.
- Designed and developed the messaging framework for communication between workflow manager and other Enterprise Applications over Java class and MQ-Series using JMS.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Spring/Hibernate persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Downloaded data from the Amazon Cloud Database for detailed display by the app.
- Worked with the development team to create appropriate cloud solutions for client needs.
- Implemented database layer using EJB 3.0 and Java Persistence API(JPA) in maintenance projects
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Involved in Preparation of the technical design documents and involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Singleton and DAO etc.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, indexes, sharing, replication, schema design.
Environment: Java, J2ee, Java beans, Servlets, JMS, JSP, Drools, Angular 1.2.0, Node.js v0.11.10, Servlets, GWT, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, Spring, Java Script, JDBC, UNIX, HTML, XHTML, XSLT, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, Eclipse, Web Services, MySQL, SQL Plus, LDAP, Log4j.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the architecture team for design and implementation of system.
- Working in a team of 10 members and involved in architecture, requirements gathering, analysis, detailed design, preparing class diagram, flow diagram etc.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Improved performance for interactive components through use of AJAX.
- Developed Custom Tags to represent data in a desired unique table format and to implement paging logic.
- Developed views and controllers for client and manager modules using Spring MVC and Spring Core.
- Used Spring Security for securing the web tier Access.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core and Hibernate.
- Developed and modified database objects as per the requirements.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviews.
- Developed the application using Core Java, J2EE and JSP’s.
- Used the JEE7 version which adds a complete solution for the batch applications of
- Different Types of testing viz Unit, System, Integration testing etc. is carried out during the testing phase.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Consuming and exposing various Web services using JAX-RS and JSON to different systems for business services.
- Extensively worked with core java like collections, String Builder and interfaces
- Used APACHE CXF framework to build complex frameworks.
- Developed complex Web Services and tailored JAX-RS API to suit the requirement.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Spring MVC, Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Worked on SOAP/Web Services and created request and response WSDLs.
- Developed Spring Beans and configured spring using applicationContext.xml.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Core Java, Jdk1.6, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Webservice, JAXRS, Mockito, WADL, SOAPUI, JSP, JDBC, jQuery, AJAX, Html, CSS, Maven, log4j, Oracle, MY SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, JIRA, JMS, APACHE AXIS, Source Tree, IntelliJ, GIT, UNIX, AGILE-SCRUM.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed multiple user tools with core Java and DB2 using eclipse IDE.
- Implemented multiple design patterns like factory, façade, etc.
- Extensive code reviews on adherence to design and performance.
- Extensive real time production support.
- Wrote HQL queries as part of development.
- Designed and implemented XML parsing for XML order conformations.
- Created database pool, multi-pool, data source and mapped them to roles.
- Used spring for creating the object using dependency injection (IOC) .
- Developed the web-services and analysis of SOAP envelope using SOAP UI.
- Created Rest web services using JAX-RS , Hibernate framework.
- Configured action mapping (in XML) for each logical request that may be submitted.
- Seed Hibernate as Object Relational (OR) Mapping Tool for the backend data.
Environment: Core Java, SQL (DB2), Design Patterns, Spring, OOPS/OOAD (UML), XML, Hibernate, DOJO 1.5, Eclipse IDE, Tortoise SVN source control, Bugzilla, Autosys, Aqua Studio, JIRA, Cygwin.