- Working as Application Architect in Confidential (total 9 Yrs and 3 Yrs as Architect) and having total 14 Yrs experience in software Application Architecture, Integration Architecture, Design, Development.
- My primary experience has been in providing architectural solutions to meet business needs based on Java/J2EE, SOA, Micro Services, Cloud Migration, Confidential ODM.
- Experience in defining Reference Architecture for SOA and Enterprise applications.
- Experience in identifying and defining architecture decisions.
- Experience in defining Micro Service Architecture and designing Micro Service applications.
- Experience in architecting operational aspects of business requirements.
- Experience in architecting applications for Cloud migration.
- Full lifecycle experience from requirement definition to production launch.
- Experience in defining performance NFRs, architecting for NFRs, and performance testing.
- Experience in leading technical team of specialist, developers, tester
- Experience in providing guidance and mentoring to team members
- Experience in Micro services development using Spring Boot, Micro services, MongoDB.
- Extensive experience in Software Development, Designing and Architecting the Enterprise & Web Applications using various technologies like Java, J2ee, Web services, Spring Framework, Struts Framework, UML, etc.
- Ability to work on OOAD (Analysis and design.) & SOA methodologies.
- Experience in Agile software development Methodology.
- Executed software projects for Banking, Telecom, Automotive, Healthcare, Mobile, Logistics Industries, Transportation.
- Extensive experience on J2EE (EJB, JSP, JNDI) with WAS, Web Logic and Jboss Servers.
- Excellent inter - personal communication, coordination, presentation and customer interfacing skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++.
J2EE Technologies: EJB, MDB, JMS, Java Mail, Servlet, JSP, Custom tags, JDBC, JNDI, RMI
Microservices Technologies: Docker, Spring Boot, Kubernates, Spring Tool Suite, Openshift SOA, Webservice, BPMRest full services, SOAP Web services, Soap, CXF, Jax-Rpc, JiBX binding, SOMA.
Rule Engine: Confidential ODM 8.7
J2EE Frameworks: Spring 2.5, Struts 1.1, Hybernate
Cloud Technologies: Confidential Bluemix
OOAD Concepts: OOAD, UML, RUP, GRASP Patterns, GOF Patterns, J2EE Patterns.
Design Tools: SOMA-ME, RSA, Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect, Stylus studio, Aurgo UML.
Apache Camel: Jackrabbit.
Internet Technologies: Applets, HTML, XML Xslt, xsd, dtd, Java Script1.2, Cocoons1.0
Database: DB2, Oracle 8i/9i, SQL Server and My SQL, H-SQL
Servers: WebLogic, Websphere, Jboss and Tomcat 4.1.x
Domain Standards: HL7 v2.5, HL7 v3
IDE: JBuilder8.0, Eclipse3.x, Intelij, Net beans
Application Architect, Solution Designer
- Working with client architect in defining Microservices architecture considering functional aspect of system implementation.
- Developed and demonstrated Micro service POC’s to customers using various technologies & tools.
- Define technical specification for cloud migration of Micro services applications using Open shift cloud.
- Leading the development team to deliver Micro service applications.
- Worked on BRE (Business Rule Engine) applications using Confidential ODM 8.7
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, STS, Openshift, Jenkins, maven, Java, J2EE, TFS, Confidential ODM, etc
- Worked with Confidential architect team to define TOPS2020 program reference architecture, defined SOA specific reference architecture for TOPS2020 program.
- Involved in Analyzing and Defining Architectural decisions for TOPS2020 program. Created Architecture decision document.
- Worked with client architect in defining the Technical Architecture to develop Micro services using various technologies & tools.
- Define technical specification for cloud migration of Micro services applications.
- Analyze the applications to assess the risks and impacts of cloud migration on functional and operational behaviors of applications. Provide architectural solutions to overcome the risks and impacts due to migration.
- Involved in defining and implementing DevOps standards for TOPS2020 program.
- Reviewed the designs of business and service components for migration projects.
Environment: Java, Spring Boot, STS, Eureka, Jenkins, maven, Java, J2EE, Confidential Cloud, IIB, CVS, RSA etc
Application Architect/ Solution Designer
- Gathered, defined and refined requirements in requirement gathering workshops with the client.
- Defined application architecture to meet the solution requirements.
- Assisted the project manager to defined the project plan to meet project milestone
- Working with client architect and business analyst in defining the Technical Architecture to integrate services and applications based on Confidential Service Oriented Architecture using various technologies & tools like Web services, Web service and Confidential Data power.
- Developing a prototype (model) for the defined Architecture to demonstrate the end to end flow of the application for multiple domains and the same prototype will be used by the development team as an example for the further developmental activities.
- Design the requirement (application) using design patterns, create a High Level Design and Low Level design to verify whether the business flows are executing as required.
- Gathering a specific business requirements from the business team, perform a feasibility study, perform a gap analysis and project estimation using domain expert Prior knowledge of the project’s business requirement is necessary to execute this.
- Mentor the fellow team members for the defined architecture flow and components used in the Architecture, business requirements.
Environment: SOA Architecture, Web services, Confidential Web Sphere Application Server, Confidential Data Power, Confidential DB2 Confidential Rational Configuration Management, Confidential COGNOS Reporting tool, Confidential Rational Application Developer, Confidential Rational portfolio Manager(RPM), Confidential Rational Quality Manager(RQM), Confidential Rational Clear case, Confidential Rational Clear Quest, Apache CXF, Spring, maven, Java, J2EE, SOATest.
Business Area Lead/Design Lead
- Responsible for defining the Solution Architecture and creation of key architectural work products.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts to define the system requirements using Confidential Service Oriented Modeling and Architecture (SOMA) and Confidential Service Oriented Modeling and Architecture-modeling Environment (SOMA-ME) methodology.
- Worked with Confidential Senior Management and Functional Leaders to define overall product strategy and plan the product delivery to meet the Customer release.
- Developed the core modules of the application using the best practices available in the industry with the Confidential quality standards as much as possible.
- Perform a code review to verify whether the developer have followed the proper coding standards, business standards during the development of the and provide feedback
- Integrate the application and perform the Unit Test testing before the application ready to be tested by tester.
- Coordinated with testing team for any defect raised during the testing phase of an application and delegate to the right person to close the defect as soon as possible.
- Started a new process of conducting a cross training and cross domain development which helped the business to save money and time on training a new resources.
- Optimized the existing application for a better a better performance of an application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Unix, Confidential DB2, CXF Web service, Web Services, Confidential Web Sphere Application Server, SOAP UI Client, JUnit, Confidential Rational Software Architect(RSA), Confidential Rational portfolio Manager(RPM), Confidential Rational Quality Manager(RQM), Confidential Rational Clear case, Confidential Rational Unified Process(RUP), xml.
- Worked as onsite coordinator at client location to understand the business requirement.
- Interacted with client team to discuss on architectural issues, conducting client calls to understand the requirements, design & development status discussion, defect status update, delivery risk discussion for design and development, etc.
- Implemented re usable components for the Application
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, DB2, Unix, My-SQL, RSA, XSD, XML, Ant, Web Services, CSS, Apache LDAP, Agile methodology.
- Involved in defining the Technical Architecture of the Confidential -Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Application for Telecom-Mobile Domain.
- Integrated Mobile client application with Service Delivery Platform using Dynamic Content Delivery (DCD) protocol which is a Confidential Proprietary protocol developed for client server communication.
- Involved in high level and low level designs of applications.
- Worked as technical lead to execute the developmental and release activities.
- Coordinated with Confidential -US team to discuss on architectural decisions and issues, understand and resolve the business requirement issues, delivery risk discussion, effort estimation, etc.
Environment: Spring Framework, Hibernate, CXF Web Services, Java,J2EE, Acegi Security, Apache Maven, Confidential Web Sphere Application Server, Unified Modeling Language(UML), Quartz Schedular, Oracle9i, RSA, Websphere Message Queue Clear case, RUP, Websphere BPM, Soap UI,, xml, clear quest, Android.
- Lead the design and development activities of I-Server Enterprise application, which is developed as solution for various requirements of Confidential I-DEN Group. I-Server itself is a combination of different applications like MLS, I-Fun and OTASU server applications.
- Involved in drawing use case diagram for the graphical representation of behavioral flow and structuring objects and building relationships between objects using UML and GRASP patterns.
- Worked with Confidential -US team to solve all dependant business issues like understand the requirements, defect status update, application release communication, etc.
- Worked as Technical lead and lead the development team for successful delivery.
Environment: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java, JSP, Servlet, Acegi Security, Apache Maven, Oracle9i, JBoss, RUP, Clear case, UML, xml.
- Worked as project lead and executed the developmental activities for successful delivery.
- Implemented re usable components for the Application.
- Conducted Code review and done Unit testing.
Environment: Spring, Web services, Confidential RSA, Jax-RPC, java, j2ee, Websphere, Weblogic, clear case, clear quest, xml.
- Worked as senior developer on java, j2ee, ejb and oracle technologies.
- Implemented SCREEN3 application using Object Oriented and J2EE design patters.
- Worked on client-server integration using Dynamic Content Delivery (DCD) protocol.
- Conducted Code review and Unit tested the application.
Environment: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java, J2EE, Ejb, JSP, Servlet, Oracle, UML, Weblogic, DCD, xml, xsd, IntelliJ, Clear case, RUP.
- Involved in design activities using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) concepts.
- Involved in writing domain modeling using Health Level 7(HL7) Healthcare Domain Standard.
- Involved in Server Side Coding based on Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern..
- Worked on Struts MVC Framework and Hibernate Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool.
- Conducted Code review, Unit tested and System tested the application
Environment: Java, J2EE(EJB,JSP,JMS,JNDI,JDBC), Web services, Struts, SQL Server 200, HL7, Hibernate, JSP Custom Tags, UML, Dicom, Confidential Web Sphere, RUP, Applets, JBoss 3.0, XML, Ant, VSS.