- 8 years of experience in Java/J2EE, Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented programming, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications.
- Followed Waterfall, Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Replicates and documents software defects using bug tracking tools and reports defects involving program functionality, output, online screen and content to development team using Rally Agile Management tool.
- Worked on end to end testing using Selenium Web Driver/IDE/Grid, TestNG and web services like SOAP UI.
- Experience in developing modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage or install the Node - JS modules like Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Browersify, Express, underscore.js, require.js, crypto.js, mongoose, and mongo.js.
- Proficient in Responsive Design Layout applications using Bootstrap supporting multitude of browsers and devices.
- Experience in building MEAN applications using MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular-JS, Node-JS, creating RESTful Web services with Node-JS, Express-JS and installing client side dependencies using Bower.
- Knowledge of developing single page web applications by using Angular with typescript/ ES and jQuery and working knowledge on HTTP access control CORS to enable cross-origin resource sharing in the project.
- Proficient in using higher level style syntaxes, LESS and SASS for writing CSS styles
- Experienced in testing Angular, Angular 2 applications using Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, and Angular Test Bed.
- Experienced in React-JS and working with React flux architecture, Redux architecture using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Expertise in using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Java Beans, JMS, RMI JNDI, XML and Web services (RESTful and SOAP).
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling , HQL , Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Extensive experience using spring framework and ORM mapping tools like Hibernate and IBatis, which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Good experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) using different design methodologies/ process frameworks like SDLC and tools like UML, Rational Rose.
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like Struts, Hibernate, spring, JUNIT, LOG 4J and JSF framework. Developed applications using Spring boot and with various modules in Spring framework like core, data, web, AOP.
- Extensive Experience in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model - View-Controller), Singleton, Session Façade, Factory, DAO, Front Controller, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, Cassandra, DB2, No-SQL and MySQL.
- Experienced in RDBMS Design, DB normalization, ER modelling, SQL, PL/SQL, procedures, cursors, functions, triggers, and goodUnderstanding in creating SQL and HQL Queries in Oracle , MySQL , DB2.
- Hands on Experience with version control tools like CSV, SVN and GIT.
- Experience in developing both SOAP and REST based web services using Jersey, Spring and CXF. Extensive experience in JSON, JAXB, JAXP and hands on experience creating Web Services based on REST framework.
- Experiences with build tools include Maven, Gradle and Jenkins. IDE tools like WSAD, Visual studio, Eclipse, Spring STS, and Borland JBuilder and Oracle Jdeveloper. Experience in using Quartz scheduler to create a jobs scheduling in many java applications.
- Expertise in deploying Enterprise Java Beans and J2EE Applications (WAR, JAR and EAR) on BEA WebLogic, JBOSS and Tomcat application servers.
- Working with multiple project teams as well as being responsible for WebSphere Administration, configuration, load balancing, performance tuning, Disaster Recovery and High Availability
- Experiencing in using Continuous delivery/Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Used Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing also Worked on Junit , Mockito for unit /integration testing of application components also involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures.
Technologies: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets 2.x/3.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Struts2.x, Hibernate3.x/4.x, Spring3.0/4.0, Web Services, SOA, JMS2.0, and DOM Parsers, AJAX .
Development Tools (IDEs): Eclipse, NetBeans, MS Visual Studio, Brackets
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat7.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0 , IBM WebSphere7.x/8. X, JBOSS
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2008, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Services: REST, JSON,SOA architecture, RESTFUL/SOAP, Microservices, Axis 2, Apache CXF
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.x, TestNG, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational ClearCase, GIT Hub
Methodologies: Agile Methodology, Waterfall model, Angular1/2
Build Tools& Cloud tech: Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Gulp, Grunt, Docker, AWS
Project Management tool: Rally and JIRA
Confidential, New York, NY
MEAN Stack Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Created various Angular 2 services, modules, pipes, attribute directives and worked with both template and data driven forms.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 2/4 UI router for various views and sub views and Angular CLI with Web Pack to perform builds and creating production ready code for deployment.
- Worked on Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, optimizing an internal application using Angular 2 with Modules and Offline Compilation.
- Implemented features such as routing, data binding, data updates without a page refresh using Angular 2.
- Used Angular 2 Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Consumed REST services using jersey web resources for various HTTP methods and developed REST services using Node-JS, Express, Underscore, body-parser and mongoose for another internal application.
- Created various unit test cases using to test pipes, services, components with Jasmine and Karma.
- Extensively used Core Java collections, Generics, Exception handling, Design patterns for functionality, also worked on Java functional programming concepts, lambda expressions.
- Developed scalable applications using the MEAN (Mongo-DB + Express.JS + Angular.JS + Node.JS) stack and created POC's for rest service development using Node.JS, Express.JS and MongoDB.
- Used Node-JS Mongoose module to create ORM mappings for database interactions.
- Used Nodemon to live reload and for debugging node applications
- Developed RESTful services using Express-JS and used express middleware for authentication and authorization.
- Using SpringBoot which is radically faster in building MicroServices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Configured Package.json for application dev and deployment dependencies and used Node NPM to set it up.
- Created unit test cases using Mocha, Chai and Mongoose to test REST API's.
- Developed business components using Spring boot, IOC, AOP, Spring annotations and created user detail service for authentication and access control using Spring LDAP and Spring Security.
- Developed hibernate ORM mappings using Hibernate and JPA annotations to map java classes to database tables.
- Developed hibernate inheritance mapping using single table approach and configured multi-level caching in Hibernate.
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3 bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time consuming server side logic.
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks using Jenkins, Maven. Used GitHub as a version control, and JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Performed Data driven Testing (DDT), Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and selenium Grid.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the actual functionality and used Mockito for Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
Environment: Java 8, Spring 4.3, Microservices, Spring boot, IOC, AOP, JPA, Hibernate 4, AWS S3 bucket, Angular 2, MongoDB 3.2, Express JS 4, Node JS 5, REST, JUnit, Jenkins, Selenium, Mockito, S3 Bucket Maven, XML, JIRA, Ajax, XSD, java Script, Karma, Typescript, JQuery and Bootstrap.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Java Full Stack Developer
- Actively participated in all Agile meetings like Daily Standup, Iteration Planning, Pre-Estimation, Code Review and Show/Tell Meeting.
- Developed User-friendly Interfaces using React, Redux, Bootstrap, JQuery, Gulp, HTML5, CSS3 and ES6.
- Developed React components to implement various feature specific modules in the application and worked with a team to move existing web apps to React with ES6 Features.
- Configured Redux store in the application, created actions, reducer functions and used Redux - thunk to make REST calls and took part in developing unit test cases in the application using JEST, Enzyme and Nock .
- Used React data grid to developed tabular views in the application and used react data components to implement pagination.
- Used React lazy load to load the components lazily to improve the performance of the views in the application.
- Developed UML Diagrams for Object Oriented Design: Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed REST web services using Spring boot, Hibernate, Tomcat and took part in deploying the backend to AWS.
- Developed REST exception handling advices to send proper HTTP error codes to the clients and developed unit test cases to test REST calls using Cucumber, Spring Mock MVC and TestNG.
- Developed JMS messaging components to handle asynchronous messaging from queues using Tibco EMS and Spring JMS.
- Implemented transactions at service level using Spring transaction management and Hibernate transaction manager.
- Worked with SQL and search based data storage. Optimized SQL queries and indexes for SQL Server .
- Created Jenkins pipeline jobs to perform builds and deployments using Maven to QA and Prod environment.
- Created AWS cloud formation templates to create the development stack and QA stack and involved in setting up RDS instance.
- Developed Test Scripts to implement Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and features for ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) Using Cucumber .
- Log4J is used for Logging Errors, Exceptions throughout the project, also used SVN for Version Control tool and Clear Quest for bug tracking tool.
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding and table.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS services, controllers and directives for front end UI, AngularJS MVC for cross-browser functionality and used Firebug for Firefox, Inspector tools for Chrome, IE developer toolbar for IE.
- Created RESTful APIs in Express and returned logic through AngularJS data binding. Wrote tests in Mocha on server side
- Utilized Angular.JS UI-bootstrap components like time picker, directives, model pop-ups, ng-grid, router, progress bar, ng-Idle, ng-Upload. Implemented flexible routing and nested using Angular.JS-ui-router. Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive Webpage across different screen-sizes.
- Extensively used NPM, Bower to install and manage dependencies in applications and utilized Grunt CLI as build tool for minification, uglification on both the client and server side.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework and used jQuery widgets and plug-ins like Accordion, Date picker, Message plug-in and Validation plugin in the applications.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring Dependency Injection and client side Java-beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection (DI) using Spring framework and annotations.
- Implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used Spring IoC to inject data into Java beans. Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization, and access-control features for this application.
- Hands-on experience in different modules (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring AOP, Spring Security) of Spring Application Framework.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap JS which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Implemented Rest based services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey as provider and implemented security using OAUTH.
- Extensively used XML Web Services for transferring/retrieving data between different providers. Extensively involved in developing Restful Web services using Jersey framework (JAX-RS) and REST annotations.
- Extensively used IBM REST API in task assignment, reassignment, closure and ad-hoc task implementation.
- Wrote MongoDB models and schema by using Mongoose to query data. Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Improved scalability by storing socket buffers on Redis and maintaining sessions by MongoDB.
- Validated the code using W3C Mark-Up validation and also checked for the cross-browser compatibility using Cloud Testing.
- Incorporated knowledge of TDD for front end UI applications and performed end-to-end testing with Protractor, Karma and Jasmine.
- Maintained the code repository on Git through frequent and definite updates and built the application using Maven to deploy on Weblogic Server and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Participating in the High-level and low-level system design, Production, planning, estimation, Testing and implementation of registration and forgot flows.
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using Microsoft Visio.
- Creation and maintenance of data using Oracle database. JDBC for database connectivity with Oracle.
- Implemented Servlets, JSP'S, SOAP Web-services and associated business modules integration.
- Involved in Unit integration and UAT with test cases. Developed Junit Test Cases for Code unit test.
- Involved in analyses and design phase using Agile Methodologies. Experience in working with LDIF files for LDAP updates.
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC). Used Spring MVC based on Spring annotation such as @request Mapping.
- Responsible for customizing data model for new applications by using Hibernate ORM technology.
- Involved in creating Web Service interface and implementation based on HTTP.
- Involved in SOAP development when coordinating other part of the project with current one. Testing Web services using Soap UI tool.
- Maintained the business standards and the requirements in JavaBeans and deployed them.
- Used Log4j for writing the log files and for logging errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders components.
- Used CVS as Version Control System for the application. Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
- Provided technical support to internal developers and external clients Generated test data and tested database to meet the functionalities/deliverables in the project documentation and specifications.
- Onsite coordination which required status of issue fix, daily status call with offshore team. Involved in production support of various applications & Responding immediately for fixing code bug issues, Escalation, Enhancement.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed Application based on J2EE using Hibernate, spring, JSF frameworks and SOAP/REST web services, Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID) Tool to develop WPS components.
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, Collections Multithreading, spring annotations, and Spring MVC components
- Developed Interactive GUI screens using HTML and JSP and data validation using Java Script.
- Developed UI using JSP and AJAX Call in JSP pages, business implementation in Servlets and Struts action class.
- Established a JSON contract to make a communication between the JS pages and java classes.
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains object declarations and dependencies.
- Deployed the application on to Apache Tomcat application server.
- Used MySQL database for data persistence.
- Worked on JAX-WS, JAXB Web Services using SOAP and JAX-RS, Jersey for Restful WebServices.
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Maven as the build tool for the application.
- Developed Python scripts to automate the deployments to the WebSphere application server
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management
- Extensively used Log4J for logging,
- Worked on UNIX Shell Scripting tasks.
Associate Software Engineer
- Involved in Technical software and application design. Web Development using J2EE Frameworks.
- Collaborating and consulting with business analysts. Developed web application using java, Spring MVC, RESTful Web Services, Apache Tomcat and Oracle.
- Translated prototype designs into HTML and CSS elements.
- Supported projects utilizing skills in Java, EJB, Oracle, XML, JSP and Ajax.
- Implemented Spring transaction management for some database transactions.
- Also, worked on enhancements with the existing application which was implemented using MVC paradigm, implemented by Spring Framework.
- Worked extensively on J2EE for developing Web and Distributed Applications by using JSP, JSF, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Spring Framework and Web Services, EJB, JDBC.
- Used Hibernate as an Object-Relational Mapping ORM tool to store the persistent data and for communicating with Oracle database.
- Worked with Spring annotations like Request Mapping, Autowired, Qualifier, PreAuthorize etc.
- Web Interface is designed using J2EE, XML, RESTful Web Services and JDBC.
- Used Git for Versioning and concurrent access to the project files.
- Implemented Data Access Objects (DAO) to access the Oracle database using Spring DAO.
- Deployed the application on Apache Tomcat. Used Apache Maven to build, ivy to resolve dependencies.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience in different phases of application implementation life cycle including Technical Design, Data Conversion, Oracle Forms development, and Oracle report development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, End User Training and Production Support.
- Used log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debug information.
Environment: Java, J2EE (Servlets, JDBC), Spring 3(Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Theme framework, Spring MVC, Spring Annotations), JMS, RESTful Web Services, Junit, Git, HTML, XML, Apache Tomcat, Maven.