- Experience in PHP Symfony, Zend and Laravel frameworks since 4 years now. Creation of database model using ORM Doctrine, and other PHP extensions for services such as Emailer, Security Authentication, Data Statistics, File Manipulation, Image cropping and processing.
- Hands on experience in version control and code management tools namely Bitbucket, GIT, SVN.
- Team oriented tools for agile project management Jira, Asana, Slack.
- Develop of web RESTful services and microservices using JSON, Java and Python.
- Natural Language Processing Software with Machine Learning algorithms using Python.
- AWS for code commitment, application deployment, Database Storing, IAM Manager, Security Policies and general configuration for software and cloud services.
- Strong knowledge of Database modeling and development across different Server platforms. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Strong capabilities with Java programming language from the researching point of view and also its variants like JSP, Java Servlets and Spring for Web Development.
- Experience working in building server and staging environment with Jenkins, Docker for code management and task assignment tools.
- Experience in writing HTML5 code for designing static web pages and used various advanced HTML5 tags, classes, attributes and elements.
- Experience in Google APIs such as Maps, Graphs, Key Authentication and other third part APIs for social media distributors namely Facebook and Twitter in order to fetch data and resources through Web Services.
- Expertise in cross browser compatibility issues on different browsers namely Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Create Responsive Web Design templates to meet cutting-edge technology requirements.
- Strong knowledge in Image Processing techniques and software in C++.
- Commitment to Quality - technical quality assurance (before, during and after development), with processes and methodologies to support all stages of a development project.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly; a Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies.
English: Fluent (Speaking, reading, writing)
German: Fluent (Speaking, reading, writing)
French: Fluent (Speaking, reading, writing)
IDE, HTML Editor: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Visual Studio, PyCharm, Notepad++
Application servers: Apache Tomcat, IIS, NginX, Glassfish
Database: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
Version Controls: GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, GIT hub
Other Expertise: ARToolKit in C, image processing segmentation techniques, OpenCV in C++, C for Embedded Systems (Microcontroller programming), Android SDK, Artificial Reality apps, Software Correctness techniques for program free error execution, Machine learning techniques for data analysis and artificial intelligence.
Confidential, Laredo, TX
Sr. Fullstack Developer
- Set up of cloud services using AWS production environment. EC2, RDS, Code Commit, IAM and Security Policies.
- Flask Python used for backend to setup CRUD operations.
- Involved in software full stack development activities. Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Use of ORM library SQLalchemy for Data persistence operations. Model and data mapping into entities were designed from zero.
- Frontend implementation with NodeJS for libraries and SASS for style preprocessing.
- UI development linked to third party APIs such as Google Maps, autocompletion texts, chart generation and Yahoo weather prediction API, image processing and file uploading.
- Used agile software tool JIRA to integrate development tasks.
Environment: Linux Ubuntu, Mac OS, Python, PostgreSQL, AWS, PyCharm, Nginx, Bitbucket, Git, CSS3, SASS, NodeJS, Bootstrap 4, Jira, SQLalchemy, jQuery, HTML, AJAX, Jinja, JSON, Web Services.
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
- Responsible for requirement, analysis and design phases to comprehend all technical assessments and participate in implementation of an internal Product Management System through MVC.
- Maintenance and development of the system using Java Spring.
- Worked on Bootstrap, NodeJS, CSS, SASS, jQuery and HTML for frontend development.
- Used JSON to build Restful services to consume micro Services inside the company intranet.
- Setup and build of the staging server with Docker.
- Use of code versioning using GIT and Bitbucket.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new UI features.
- Designed CSS3 based web pages which were cross-browser compatible and also developed the application using CSS pre-processors.
- Use of agile tool JIRA to follow workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and tasks boards.
- Creating cross-browser compatible.
- User support and training.
Environment: Linux Ubuntu, Debian, Windows, Java, SQL Oracle, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, CSS/CSS3, SASS, Docker, Bootstrap 4, jQuery, HTML, AJAX, JSON, Web Services, Bitbucket.
- Involved in the planning, analysis and design phases of the internal software for technical management and assessments.
- Database modelling and development with Doctrine, MySQL and MySQL Workbench.
- Development of a backend client web-based application using PHP Symfony2 .
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly,
- GIT and BitBucket as versioning control system and code management .
- Used agile software tool JIRA to integrate development tasks.
- Setup of production server in Linux Debian. Integration with DMZ, SSL and firewalls policies to publish a secure web system with high security measures.
- Deployment of staging and production server using Jenkins.
- Automatic Database backups procedures.
- Microstrategry reports for sell statistics .
- Worked closely with the PM teams and support for clients and training.
- Database modelling and development with Microsoft SQL Server .
- Worked through a well-played multi-cultural teamwork across four main Europe cities Hamburg, Toulouse, Madrid and London where I had the chance to speak four different languages.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
- RESTful-Server Development with Java. HTTP-Requests (GET and POST) for the communication between Clients and Server inside a VPN. Server-Responses in JSON format.
- Tests of Graph Theory Algorithms in Java. The java application measured the effectiveness of the outputs of the “zero tolerance project” written in OMNeT++. As result there were charts in PDF files created dynamically depending on the metrics indicators of the Network Protocol, as well as web services that monitored the activity.
- Participated in daily meetings with the research team in order to enhance the performance of the algorithms.
Environment: Windows, Java SDK, Eclipse IDE and MS Office.
- The structure of the website was modelled in UML.
- Database modelling in Oracle. Supervision and modeling of existing database structures to enhance and expand the criminal records system.
- Data migration processes between MySQL and Oracle.
- Software security measures for the web environment. E.g. SQL injection, mitigation and risk minimization against web attacks, cross-site request forgery attacks and malformed intended inputs.
- Software stress test verification for bugs.
- Software maintenance and programming of database scripts.
- Database migration from SQL Databases to different SQL-like platforms.
- Stored procedures development for mass data processing.
- SQL code reviewing and testing into staging and server environments.
- Error verification and security mitigation measurements against SQL injection code attacks.
Environment: Windows, Unix platforms, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, RedKode.