- 8 Years Software Development experience of small and large scale Enterprise Applications based on various Java, J2SE and J2EE technologies and Database and have experience of System Analysis, Design, Application Development, and Maintenance.
- Strong experience in Spring MVC (Model View Controller) - Hibernate and IOC (Inversion of Control).
- Highly Proficient in Java / J2EE technologies, Java Servlets, JQuery, JSP, JDBC, Web Services(SOAP/REST), JSON, Tag Libraries, Junit, XML.
- Experienced in Designing and implementation applications with excellent Object Oriented Design using several design patterns including but not limited to Singleton, MVC, Business Delegate, DAO etc.
- Solid Hands-on Experience Client Server Architecture using backend RDBMS - Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience in using the open source tools Maven and ANT build tools.
- Experience in SOA(Service Oriented Architecture).
- Very Strong experience in various source code control tools like GIT and SVN.
- Highly Familiar with all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC), include requirement specification, domain model, design (class diagram and sequence diagram, Flow Chart), implementation testing (Unit testing, Integration testing) and deployment.
- Expertise using Agile Software Development Methodology (Scrum/Sprint).
- Experienced in using MS Visio and Jude for UML (Unified Modelling Language) diagrams.
- Strong Exposure of IDE tools such as Eclipse Application Developer.
- Excellent team spirit with strong analytical and communication skills. Fast-learner with strong desire to new technologies and self-motivator with out of the box thinking.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JDBC, EJB
Frameworks: Apache Struts, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Hibernate
Programming Scripting: Java, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAP, WS, SOA, RESTFUL WS, JSON, WSDL
Application/Web Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Methodologies/ Design Patterns: Agile, Waterfall, Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven Development
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, MYSQL Workbench, Mongo DB
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite(STS)
Build Automation: Ant, Maven
Testing and Logging Frameworks: JUnit, Log4J, Selenium
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
Confidential, Gainesville, FL
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Actively involved in the design, development as part of the Agile methodology .
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Spring Framework
- Developed POJOS and core business classes for ACP(Auto Claim Process).
- Converting XML to java related objects using DOM.
- Implemented a Java Web Service client to interact with Web Services by using SOAP.
- Tested several modules identifying bugs and worked on debugging of project using JUnit.
- Using JMS to interact with other modules of the project.
- Implemented MDB solution for receiving claims.xml and persisting it in DB.
- Involved in implementing persistent data management using JDBC, and data query using SQL.
- Created UI and developed interactive presentation layer using Ajax, Struts view tags, JSP standard tags, JQuery, Java script.
- Trained the Support and operations team on all new changes involved in each release.
- Was involved in XSD creation and modification process and meeting. XSD acted as out contract between teams.
- Deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server and monitored performance.
- Developing web applications and coordinating with other teams and web - service providers.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Struts, Maven, XML, HTML 5.0, WebLogic, Web Services SOAP, JAXB 2.1, DOM, SOAP URI, PDF plugin, JMS, JQuery, JMS, AJAX, CVS, JDBC
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, and MySQL.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Leading and coordination with offshore team for Production Support management.
- Java coding for application framework using Struts 2 Framework.
- Preparing DB scripts and PL/SQL programming to resolve DB related production issues.
- SQL Query tuning to enhance performance of application in production environments.
- Developed the Persistence Layer using Hibernate.
- Developed internal Restful API via Java Servlets, consumption of API via AJAX calls. (JAVA, AJAX, JSON).
- Extensively used Spring IOC, AOP concepts and used Spring MVC framework to develop the application.
- Used Business Delegate, Singleton, Front Controller, Factory and DAO design patterns.
- Used EJB Session beans to expose the application for the use by the third-party users.
- Used MDB’s to read the messages from JMS queues for asynchronous communication.
- Used JAVA Mail API, and implemented an automated functionality to generate e-mail.
- Worked on the consumption side of SOAP based Webservices using AXIS 2.x, SOAP UI, JAXB.
- Developed few stored procedures, triggers and sequences on Oracle 11g.
- Used Unix commands to go through the server logs and identify the issues.
- Used Clearcase as version management tool.
- Served as POC for on call support in the production team on a rotation basis.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in various phases of SDLC such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, and design.
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture using Spring Framework, designed Action Classes, Form Beans.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces, Multi-Threading and Exception Handling programming.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, Logging and monitoring mechanism using spring AOP.
- Maintained relationship between objects using Spring IOC.
- Used Hibernate framework for developing the persistence layer.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using Angular JS framework and J Query.
- Implemented persistence mechanism using Hibernate (ORM Mapping). Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to write DAO's.
- Developed several web pages using JSP, HTML, and XML.
- Involved in Sever side validation based on the Business rules.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Packages in Oracle.
- Developed DAO pattern for Database connectivity.
- Designed and developed the user interface screens, data base design changes and changes to user access modules.
- Implemented test cases for Unit testing of modules using JUnit.
- Used ANT for building the project.
- Worked with Log4J effectively for logging messages to the appropriate log files.
- Used JMS using MQ Series for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Performed Unit, Integration testing, worked on clearing issues at the time production and application support, worked on the maintenance and deployments of the project with patches and performed documentation of project.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Web services (REST & SOAP), SQL, XML, HTML, C++, SOAP UI, ANT, Java Script, HTML5, JUnit, Angular.js, JSP, AJAX, JQuery, JSON, Log4J.
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Conceptual Design.
- Developed DAOs and Controllers in Spring & Struts Frameworks.
- Extensive applied various design patterns such as MVC-2 , Front Controller , Factory , Singleton , Business Delegate , Session Façade , Service Locator , DAO , etc. throughout the application for a clear and manageable distribution of roles.
- Worked on migrating the application from WebSphere to JBoss .
- Created web application Proof of Concepts using jQuery .
- Created WSDL for processing the client request using JAX-WS and JAXB for binding mechanism.
- Transformed and presented data from XML files to Front end using XSLT , XSL , XPath and SAX parser for large xml files.
- Worked on SQL queries and stored procedures views and triggers.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules
- Used Maven for adding the external dependencies and for project management.
- Worked on Bug fixing, enhancement and support to the application.
- Involved in Dividing the tasks between team members and consolidating the release items.
- Used Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams and Activity Diagrams to describe the relationship that exists among system's components in accordance with the business requirements.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Maintained the code using CVS . Actively participated in the code review.
- Write documentation for requirements analysis, design specifications, user’s guides, installation guides, custom training materials, or project work plan Conceptualization of new requirements from customers, user surveys and competitors.
- Prepared Requirement Specifications for the new features of the products.
- Developed Design Models using UML diagrams such as Class and Sequence diagrams using Rational Software Architect (RSA).
- Used J2SE, Exception, Collections, Threads , JEE, Open Source Technologies/API for application development.
- Development of Web Front End (GUI) using HTML/HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JQuery UI, AJAX, JSON, XML, XSL, JSP, Spring MVC , and developed validations using Java Script and AJAX.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring server side J2EE components: Servlets, JSP , JDBC, JNDI, SOAP and REST Web Services , J2EE platform using Eclipse IDE, and deployments in JBOSS App Server environments.
- Involved in automation scripting, review and execution with using Selenium .
- Developed build/deployment automation scripts using Ant and Maven.
- Hibernate was used as ORM mapping tool at the persistence layer.
- Extensively used Spring IOC and Hibernate persistence API.
- Developed REST web services using Jersey, JAX-RS and consumed REST API using AJAX, JQuery and JSON.
- Worked on My SQL, Oracle DBMS SQL Server 2008 database for creating DB tables and DB objects.
- Performed installations, configurations and deployments using Tomcat and JBOSS App Server.
- Involved in QA/UAT and Production support, defect fixing, monitoring server and error logs and Foreseeing the Potential Issues, and escalating to the higher levels.
- Technical support to problems faced by end users. Handled sensitive and critical end-users with ease.