- JAVA developer with 8+ years of experience in implementing Java/J2EE projects, working through Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation in Application Software.
- Expertise in using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Struts, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, JNDI, IBM MQSeries, JSF, Python, MongoDB, angular.JS, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, Rest).
- Extensive experience using Spring Framework in business layer for Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring MVC, transaction management and using Hibernate as a persistence layer.
- Experience Front end part of the application using Angular.JS, Ext.JS, Backbone.JS, JQuery, Node.JS, Html5 and CSS.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Knowledge of J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Data Access Object etc.
- Extensive hands on experience in consuming as well as developing API for SOAP and REST based web services to integrate third party functional modules into the core application.
- Experience with several design patterns like Singleton, Factory Method, Prototype, etc. and architectures like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and MVC.
- Proficient in several frameworks like Struts 2.0, Java Server Faces, and Hibernate 3.0/4.0 ORM, SpringFramework 3.0, spring MVC with GUI plug-ins like Tiles Framework, validation plug-ins like Validator Framework.
- Experienced in implementing DAO layer using ORM tools like Hibernate core interfaces, annotations and optimizations.
- Experienced in using Accessing Forms, Tables, Link, Keyboard Mouse Events, uploading file using SeleniumWebDriver. Experienced in using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG to run parallel testing by creating Groups and categorizing test cases.
- Proficient in using XMLSuite of Technologies like XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Have deep understanding of both Relational Database and also experience in non-relational database like MongoDB.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in using WSDL, SOAP, and Apache AXIS for Web Services.
- Expertise in client side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JSP, XML, JSF and Swing.
- Extensive experienced in implementing single page applications using angular.JS directives, routing modules.
- Created custom directives, decorators, and services using AngularJS to interface with both Restful and legacy network services also DOM applications.
- Expertise in advanced f libraries and frameworks such as JQuery, AngularJS, Angular 2, Backbone.js, Prototype, Dojo, Node.js, Ember.js, Knockout.js, Ext.js and Underscore.js.
- Experience in Highcharts and Highstock API for developing interactive UI charts.
- Experience in using Maven and Ant for build automation.
- Good Experience in developing test cases with JUnit and logging with Log4j.
- Extensive experience utilizing JAXB, JAXP and JMS.
- Hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like BEAWeb logic Application Server, ApacheTomcat, WebSphere and Jboss.
- Experience in writing the scripting language Groovy which can run on Java virtual machine.
- Experience in shellscripting and Python in Unix/Linux environment.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, JBOSS, RAD and NetBeans for debugging and using java coding standards.
- Good debugging skills that deep diving into technical issues, collaborating with cross-domain experts, handling clients with different priorities and mind sets, both onsite and remote.
- Experience in using CVS, Rational Clear Case, SVN and Git for version control.
- Knowledge in developing System Design using UML methodology and preparation of class and sequence diagrams.
- Communicate effectively with people at different levels including stakeholders, internal teams and the senior management.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment and pair programming.
Technologies&web Services: JSP2.3, JSF2.2, JDBC4.0, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC4.0, JPA, JMS, Hibernate (ORM) ESB Web Services (REST, SOAP) WSDL, UDDI, SOA, JAX-RS, AXIS.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, XML,XHTML, DHTML, JSON, React JS, Node JS, Dom, Angular 2
Frameworks: Struts2,CSS, Frameworks, GWT, spring4(Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Access, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate),Hibernate4.0, Micro services, Angular.JS, Node.js, Bootstrap, JSF2.2. JUnit, Log4J
Databases: Oracle, DB2, PL/SQL, My SQL, SQL Server, MySQL 5.x, MS Access, MongoDB, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL server, DB2,Mongo DB, Cassandra.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/VISTA, UNIX/LINUX, MAC.
Apache Tools: Log4j, Maven and ANT
Integrated Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer, TDD, IntelliJ, Rational Application Developer
Application Servers: Web Logic, IBM Web sphere, Apache Tomcat 8, JBoss5.X, Glassfish, Jetty.
Application Tools: Jenkins, JIRA
Testing Tools: JUnit4.9, Selenium, Firebug, Mockito, Jasmine, Protractor.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, GIT, Github
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum models, RAD
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Analysed the technical requirements and created various models required for the project. Implemented Model View Controller ( MVC ) architecture using SpringFramework
- Used Agile software development with Scrum methodology
- Developed web-based agent management software using JSF and Spring
- Developed using new features of Java 8 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enum.
- Developed User Interface by using AngularJS/2, HTML5, Spring Web Flow, XHTML, DHTML and CSS3
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume RESTAPI's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Springframework .
- Writing unit tests for web API's, and frontend by using testing tools such as Jasmine , Karma in a test-driven development
- Implemented and exposed service layer using SpringBoot , Annotations and controller using SpringMVC.
- Testing using data driven testing approach to validate the components displayed on the website using Selenium . Also performing Parallel and Cross Browser testing on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox where multiple tests were run at the same time.
- Implemented all the functionality using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Thymeleaf and HibernateORM . Executed Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Designed Test plan for release projects and wrote test cases in ReadyAPI .
- Spring Boot allowed wrapping the application in microservices architecture to allow flexibility to production ready embed web container and out of the box monitoring
- Developed critical components of the application including Springforms , Springcontrollers , JSPviews , and business logic and data logic components that include HibernateEntities , Spring - HibernateDAO and SpringmodelsfollowingMVC architecture.
- Extensively Implemented Spring boot, dependency Injection ( DI ) and aspect-oriented programming ( AOP ) features along with hibernate
- Executed various testing scenarios like contract, functional, performance and integration tests as part of Microservice architecture using mocoserver for mocking the backend
- Built Spring Boot based java microservices to support enterprise web application
- Integrated NodeJS with MongoDB and MySQL data servers and AngularJS on the front-end
- Implemented JAVA / J2EE design patterns such as Factory , DAO , SessionFaçade , and Singleton
- Developed with Spring , Concurrent HashMap in maps with Multi-threading
- Worked on Multi-threading and thread pool design pattern. Generated the Jacopo reports on build system through maven .
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- User interfaces were built with VirtualDOM and unidirectional data using ReactJS and Redux
- Consumed Restful web services to get the JSON object (Response) and manipulated the JSON Object to display the response in the webpage. Deployed the Application EAR and Restful Services on Jboss Application Server
- Design the Microservices using ApacheCamelRouting.
- Sound knowledge in implementing the Cucumber Reporting with screen shots, Junit, TestNG, Rest Assured libraries.
- Developed and executed Unit Test plans to use JUnit , ensuring that results are documented and reviewed with Quality Assurance teams responsible for integrated testing
- Use of the continuous integration platform for build via Jenkins and code review using SonarQuebe
- We used the most popular streaming tool KAFKA to load the data on Hadoop File system and move the same data to MongoDBNoSQL database
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) platform instances using Chef Configuration management
- Created REST Web Services for the Propel roster using ApacheCXF ( JAX -RS )
- Datamodeling and development experience in Cassandra or other NoSQL databases
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins,Docker , Maven .
- Participated in configuration management, change management activities and code re-views
Environment: Java, J2EE, AngularJS, Angular 2 Spring, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Scala, Spark, Hibernate 4, JMS, JSF, REST, log4j, OAuth 2.0, JUnit, Jenkins, Sonar, Rabbit MQ, ReadyAPI, Gradle, XML, Ajax, XSD, Kafka, java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, Apache Camel, Handlebars, Linux, Cassandra, Tomcat, Cucumber, Spring Tool Suite(STS), IBM RAD and Load Runner
Confidential, Fremont- California
- Actively involved in the various phases of SDLC to analyse business requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Installed node.js and utilized the NPM with Grunt for the build.
- Used J2EE design patterns like MVC , Business Delegate, and DAO .
- Involved in the development of presentation tier using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS and JSP .
- Developed validations for forms data as well as server side using Angular JS validation.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check etc from SpringBoot admin console.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions and Collections
- Combined collections and customer service to cure customer accounts while maintaining an amiable and professional manner throughout the call using probing questions.
- Implemented Angular JS and AJAX for the better performance of system and partial page rendering
- Hands on experience in using Backbone.js to build large web application with data that change over time.
- Designing and developing test automation Artifacts (scripts, functions, scenarios, processes) for simple to complex automated testing situations using tools like Selenium , TestNG and XPat .
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture using IOC , AOPconcepts .
- Experienced in developing the step definitions using the Core Java, Java script, groovy with cucumber framework using POM model.
- Developed angular unit test cases to test angular components using Karma and Jasmine .
- Implemented the application using SpringMVC web framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture and also configured Dependency Injection.
- Created spring configuration files to define Handler mappings, Bean definitions
- Integrated Spring Security Delegating Filter Proxy filter chain in web.xml to secure the application and limit access privileges to the users
- Implemented the back-end functionality of the modules using Hibernate and used DAO , DTO , Business Delegate design patterns.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, SpringMVC architecture using IOC , AOP concepts.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework ( IOC ) and implemented business logic using EJB .
- Extensively used several interfaces and features provided by SpringMVC framework for new web applications like Handler Mappings, Controllers, View Resolvers, Multipart file resolver, Handler Interceptor, Handler Exception Resolver, Locale Resolver, Theme Resolver, Annotations and Validators.
- Prepared data source and wrote groovy scripts to automate test cases in SOAPUI and ReadyAPI .
- Load data from various data sources into HDFS using Kafka .
- Implemented DAO design pattern for database related activities (Add, Delete, Modify etc) and to interact with the database using JDBC .
- Developed Selenium scripts using python and or Java.
- Coded Rest API for Product service using spring boot.
- Coded soap and Rest web services using spring boot to rewrite existing application to micro web application.
- Mastered the Grunt with commands for building and deploying the project.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharing , replication, schema design.
- Developed REST Web services to expose the business methods to external services in the project.
- Used SQLDeveloper framework to write SQL queries and used JDBC to access database and implementation of connection pooling.
- Developed JUnit test classes to test the functionality of a code and developed test cases for Camel Routing.
- Used SLF4j to record the log messages to the log files.
- Used software versioning and revision control system SVN to maintain versions of Codebase .
- Worked with Gradle build tool to build and deployed application on Jboss application server.
- Used JBoss Developer StudioIDE to develop the Application.
- Followed the Agile ( Scrum ) development methodology and participated in daily Stand-up meetings to update the task status on the assigned tasks such as technical documentation, development of different modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Security,cucumber , Apache Camel, Kafka, ReadyAPI, Servlet, JSP, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, Backbone Js, Agile, Ajax, JSON, Sql, Mongo DB, JBoss, Gradle, JUnit, Selenium,Karma,Jasmine.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Analyzing the business and functional requirements provided by the client.
- Worked on integration methodology and strategy including interface, data flow, and process flow.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for transparent persistence onto the Oracle 10g database using Hibernate Query language (HQL).
- Developed server sideREST style web services and called them from backbone collections.
- Responsible for setting up Angular.JS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML, CSS, bootstrap and Angular.JS.
- Developed presentation layer includes UI components, validations using HTML, applying styles using CSS, used JQuery to make Ajax calls.
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and Created Angular.JS Controller, which Isolate scopes perform operations.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in Angular.JS.
- Worked on responsive design in making the application compatible with desktop, tablet, mobile and developed tabbed pages.
- Using Angular.JS created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Preparing test cases using Selenium Web driver to validate all UI components, Popups, Browser navigations, Mouse movements.
- Participated in R&D and actively participated in creating the POC for Geb automation testing using Groovy and Cucumber framework.
- Used Declarative Transaction management system of SpringFramework and integrated it with JDBC and Hibernate transaction managers to customize transactional behavior
- Maintaining existing scripts and writing new scripts to automate the existing environment using Maven
- Worked on unit and integration testing of the application.
- Created SQL queries, used functions, procedures and triggers.
- Wrote Web Services SOA, (SOAP, WSDL) for address validations. Implemented advanced javaAPI and core java for coding sophisticated business logic.
- Developed test suite framework and regression tests for rules and alerts engine, recovery engine, object manipulation functionality, import/export engine and user-defined function handling using JUNIT.
- Maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Improved database performance by recognizing and rewriting slow queries.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Assessing information needs of the users and developing technical specifications/solutions.
- Developed low level design document and Java components.
- Used Can JS for client side validation as a JQuery that makes code less complex.
- Developed administrative UI using backbone JS.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted with the client, for taking feedback on the features.
- Used Smart Trade API to get client data and display using JSP.
- Used Java (Java Swing,JavaAWT, Multi-threading, Socket Programming etc.) for application development.
- Developing the automation scripts for functional and regression testing through Protractor.
- Developed the user interface using JSF, Ajax and FACELETS. Majorly worked on JSF technologies like ICEFACES and RICHFACES
- Involved in fixing defects in application worked in JSF managed beans, converters, validator and configuration files.
- Developed JSPs(with JSTL), JSF according to requirement to handle the requests and to provide some components of UI (User Interface) in the application
- Developed Web services (SOAP) to expose the business methods to external services.
- Developed Web Enable client FIX interface for order routing and developed test cases.
- Developed a messaging queue using JMS messaging to notify return messages post execution and to interact with orchestration engine.
- Used Aggregator and conversional pattern to aggregate the response received.
- Developed Helper Classes and Value data access objects which interact with Database.
- Implemented Hibernate (ORM Mapping tool) framework to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Developed and tested persistence of order messages on oracle database using Hibernate.
- Developed functional test cases and end to end test cases on JUnit for testing for business scenario.
- Conducted unit, integration and regression testing.
- Developed Aspects for logging errors in the application. Given Production support for Autosys jobs for Client orders/trade report generation.
- Used MAVEN build tool to build the application on EclipseIDE and deployed on IBM Web Sphere.
- Performed the code reviews and enforcing the standards. Coordinated with Quality Analysis team and handling issues.
- Interacted with different teams and involved in reviewing deliverables.
Jr. Java Developer
- Carried out requirement specification, design, analysis, implementation and testing
- Designed UML Class Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams to understand the code easily.
- Designed and Developed required Manager Classes for database operations
- Developed various Servlets for monitoring the application.
- Designed and developed the front-end using HTML and JSP
- Developed XML files, DTDs, Schema's and parsing XML by using both SAX and DOM parser.
- Wrote deployment descriptors using XML and Test java classes for a direct testing of the Session and Entity beans.
- Used Protractor to develop automated scripts to test the UI developed on Angular JS in a CI/CD pattern.
- Did Packaging and Deployment of builds through ANTscript.
- Wrote stored procedure and used JAVAAPIs to call these procedures.
- Database designing that includes defining tables, views, constraints, triggers, sequences, index, and stored procedures.
- Involved in all phases of UI/UX implementation of an internal mobile catalog application including Design, Prototyping, development and testing phases.
- Rewrote and maintained the internal library and built a structured MVC /MVVM framework by redesigning the front- end UI components.
- Built HTML templates for high traffic and complex data-driven website.
- Debugged all look and feel issues in the target browsers, in conjunction with quality assurance.
- Used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Worked through cross-browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS.
- Tested cross-browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE8+.
- Made changes to various CSS properties to enhance the UI as per client requirements. Wrote SQL, PL/SQL (Procedures/Functions/Packages/Triggers) to handle business functionality.
- Used XMLSAX parser to simulate XML file which has simulated test data.
- Code review and function testing for better client interface and usability.
- Participation in meeting with the team, senior management, and client stakeholders.