- Sr. Software Architect, specialized in Systems Integrations (SOA, Software - plus-Services)
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and Azure PaaS
- Experience designing hybrid systems (On-premise and Cloud Windows Azure )
- Experience in design and development of systems using Microservices Architecture (Stateless and Staful)
- Experience in development of systems, products, and services deployed via SaaS
- Extensive understanding in designing and implementing multi-tier, multi-tenant data architecture and Single Page Applications
- Experience designing and implementing complex relational databases
- Database fluency in Microsoft SQL Server including server clustering, T-SQL and SQL-CLR programming, and performance tuning
- Experience with Big Data, Dashboards Design and Implementation
- Strong problem solving skills using innovative ideas, patterns, existing and emerging technologies
- Experienced with Agile, Extreme Programming and Test-Driven Development methodologies
- Ability to quickly master new technologies, languages and development tools
- Consistently deliver quality architecture designs/software
- Capacity to work under pressure in an environment of change
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects and tasks
- Experience leading offshore and distributed teams
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Self-motivated, Work excellent independently or as part of a team
- Familiarity with ISO 9002 implementation
- MS Azure IaaS
- MS Azure PaaS
- MS SharePoint
- MS BizTalk Server
- MS SQL Server
- MS Integration Services (SSIS)
- MS Team Foundation Srvcs
- Microservices Architecture
- SOAP Web Services
- RESTFul and WCF Services
- OData and OAuth
- MS Visual Studio
- MS InfoPath
- T - SQL
- EDM nHibernate
- XML / XSL
- HTML / XHTML
- MS PowerShell
- MS Hyper-V
- VMware ESX, ESXi, Workstation
- MS Windows Server
- MS Internet Information Svcs
- MS Office Suite
- Adobe Cold Fusion
- Logi Analytics
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
- Extreme Programming
- Test-Driven Development
- IBM Eclipse
- IBM ClearCase/ClearQuest
- HR-XML Standards
- COM & DCOM
- Classic ASP
- MS Expression Blend
- MS Expression Web
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Illustrator
- Endeca - IAP
- Intersystems CACHE
- Mirth Connect
Sr. Software Architect
Confidential, Irvine, California
- Successfully architected and coordinated the Azure POV and Development/QA implementation of the Lift & Shift + PaaS of Unity Web in a hybrid ecosystem. Unity Web is the main customer facing application used for laboratories quality control and data ingestion. Unity Web is a legacy application that was suffering of continued complains due to the slow data ingestion and processing of millions of data points per month. Azure aided in mixing the old with the new to solve a problem (Azure Service Bus Queues, App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Active Directory, Azure Key Vault, Azure Redis Cache, Azure API Management, Azure API App, Azure Logic Apps, DocumentDB, Azure Storage Blob, Azure VMs and Networking vNets, NSGs, ExpressRoute)
- Successfully architected the IG-Web storage cold data solution (Azure App Services, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Active Directory, Azure API App Azure B2C tenant)
- Established Azure Services and Security Governance and Policies
- Successfully run a POV and implementation of AppDynamic for main customer facing applications
- Currently Architect in the New Product Development Group
- Successfully completed the Infrastructure Architecture and Coordination of MS SQL Server Migration and performance improvements of Unity Web Database (MS SQL Server 2005 to MS SQL Server 2012 R2) as well as hands-on T-SQL scripting
- Architect for analysis and performance improvements data model redesign and hardware for the internal system Unity Central (Based on Intersystem Cache)
- Architect for performance improvements data model redesign and hardware for Unity Web (Based on MS SQL Server 2012)
- Acting as a functional DBA for MS SQL Server 2012 Cluster Environment (Server Configuration, T-SQL Tuning and Optimization, etc.)
- Architect for the next generation of customer facing systems
- Acting as a mentor for the development team
Confidential, Orange, California
SharePoint Software Architect
- Architect for the Apache Solr - Confidential CMS Infrastructure implementation
- Architect and Developer for the Confidential CMS-Solr search implementation for www. Confidential .com and staffing. Confidential .com sites
- Architect and Developer for the Confidential CMS Multilingual Implementation (Taiwan, Europe)
- Developer for Confidential CMS Blog/Post functionality for www. Confidential .com and staffing. Confidential .com sites
- Architect and Developer for the Enterprise IT Governance Control System (Sarbanes - Oxley) (MS SharePoint Object Model, C#, MS InfoPath, MS SharePoint Custom Workflows, PowerShell, SPServices, JQuery, CSS, ULS Logging).
- Architect and Developer for the VIS IT Project Management System - Manage Priority Component (MS InfoPath Forms, SPServices, Custom Workflows, JQuery, SPServices)
- Architect for the MS SharePoint 2013 Extranet Infrastructure Design
- Architect and Developer for the MS SharePoint 2010 oneVOLT Branding Re-Design (JQuery Scripts, SPServices, Features, Feature Stapling and WSP packing, ULS Logging, CSS)
- Support DevOps with complex MS PowerShell scripts and console apps using SharePoint API’s (e.g. Workflow Health Monitor, Workflow Cleaning, Security Auditing, Scripts to gather infrastructure information from Farm, Deployment and Site Collection Creation and Upgrades, Site Applications Security Setup via Excel Documents, Site Navigation Setup via Excel Documents, etc)
- Technical Support for Confidential WCM system and infrastructure
- Architect advisor for multiple developments and implementations across the enterprise for MS SharePoint 2010 and MS SharePoint 2007
- Technical Support and Mentor for offshore team
Sr. Software Architect
- Architect, Tech Lead and development support for Consol Analytics 1.4 Dashboard POC (Logi Analytics, JQuery, CSS, T-SQL)
- Architect for the notification services for Consol Transact (Commercial VMS System) (REST and WCF Services, JSON, JQuery, MS Entity Framework, T-SQL, C#)
- Architect for salary data visualization and data integration between Consol Transact (Commercial VMS System) and data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics (Logi Analytics, REST and WCF Services, JQuery, T-SQL, C#, SQL-CLR, Google Maps API)
- Architect for candidate ranking and filtering for Consol Transact (Commercial VMS System) (MS SQL DQS, SQL-CLR, LINQ, JQuery, WCF Services, MS Entity Framework)
- Architect and Tech Lead for Consol Transact for Security Group Tool Redesign (C#, T-SQL)
- Architect /Developer for the Web SQL Compare Upgrade Project (ASP.NET, C#, Red-Gate SQL Comparison SDK, Web Services)
- Architect and Developer for the Front-End/Back-End integration systems (PeopleSoft HR- VoltTrack using MS BizTalk 2006 R2, Web Services and PeopleSoft Component Interfaces).
- Architect for the Retention Risk and Candidate Placement System (Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning)
- Performed evaluation, analysis and recommendation for the next wave of enterprise virtualization (MS Hyper-V, VMware ESX, and VMware ESXi).
Sr. Software Architect
- Architect for MS BizTalk 2010 infrastructure upgrade with virtualization options
- Architect on the MS SharePoint 2010 external systems integration project (BCS, WCF, SOAP Web Services, Custom Web Parts, Custom Sequential Workflow, jQuery integration, T-SQL).
- Architect and Developer on the VMO MS SharePoint 2010 Qualification Engine (Reusable, highly configurable Qualification Engine using Sandboxed Solutions and Advance Custom Global Workflows).
- Architect and Developer on the Contracts SharePoint 2010 Application (Infrastructure Architecture, Design and development of MS SharePoint 2010 Security Sandboxed Solutions and Custom Workflow Activities, Advanced InfoPath Forms and UX).
- Architect for the integration of Cloud Computing Data Storage with in-premises MS SharePoint infrastructure.
- Architect advisor for multiple developments and implementations across the enterprise for MS SharePoint 2010 and MS InfoPath 2010.
- Architect for the Enterprise Service Bus and Enterprise Search Project.
- Architect and Tech Lead for the real-time customer data cleansing automation project (C#, SQL-CLR, LINQ, SOAP Web Services, T-SQL).
- Architect and Tech Lead for the integration project between VoltTrack RPO and SkillCheck vendor MS BizTalk Server 2006, HTTP handlers, Web Services, C#, XML, T-SQL and Cold Fusion MX .
- Designed and proof-of-concept development for the integration of biometric terminal for time tracking data control JAVA, C#, XML, T-SQL, MS BizTalk Server 2006 and SOAP Web Services .
- Architected and developed integration services between proprietary systems and MS SharePoint 2007.
- Architected and developed 3rd party authentication between MS SharePoint 2007 and proprietary systems.
- Project Manager for the MS BizTalk 2006 SP2 Upgrade
- Architect for MS BizTalk 2006 R2 Performance and Optimization Implementation
- Supported MS SharePoint 2007 sites implementations and branding
- Helped designing the initial physical infrastructure architecture, performance and capacity planning for MS SharePoint 2007 rollout.
- Drove the virtualization implementation across the enterprise saving the company considerable cost in infrastructure and services.
- Architect and developer for the interface between Penta ERP and PeopleSoft ERP systems using MS BizTalk Server 2006 and PeopleSoft Component Interfaces.
- Architect and Tech Lead for the MS BizTalk 2006 R2 and MS SQL Server 2005 upgrade and infrastructure redesign for high performance and high availability.
- Designed and developed unit and load testing automated processes and scripts for MS BizTalk 2006 R2, MS SQL Server 2005 and other systems to stress testing performance optimizations recommendations and implementations (C#, Loadgen, Visual Studio Team System 2008 Test Edition, HostMonitor, SQL Diagnostics Manager, HP SiteScope, Intel IOMeter).
- Evaluated, tested and wrote documentation for the Cold Fusion 8.0 upgrade plan; simultaneously evaluated and recommended the use of IBM Eclipse as IDE for future development in order to reduce cost in the Cold Fusion 8.0 implementation.
- Evaluated, tested and wrote documentation for the MS SQL 2005 migration plan; analyzed and recommended necessary changes for the core application to be able to run under new browsers (like Google Chrome and Apple Safari).
- Assisted during the MS SQL 2005 Cluster setup.
- Provided training in C#, SQL Server and MS BizTalk for co-workers.
- Worked closely with Microsoft Architects at the Microsoft Technology Center - Irvine during Architecture Design Sessions (MS BizTalk, MS SharePoint, and Windows Azure) in preparation for the design of the next generation of enterprise applications.
Sr. Applications Developer
- Architect and developer for real time integration between the company core system (VoltTrack) and skills assessment vendor (Kenexa - Prove It) MS BizTalk Server 2006, Web Services, C#, HTTP Handlers, SOAP Web Services, HR-XML, T-SQL, and Cold Fusion 4.5; developed in one of the first virtual environments on my own initiative .
- Architect and Development support for the data interchange system (DxChg) .NET 2.0,.NET Remoting and Reflection, XML, T-SQL which is used to transfer key data (HR-XML documents) back and forth between VoltTrack, external companies and Confidential Technologies and Confidential Northwest divisions to support external customers transactions.
- Architect and Technical Lead for the UI (Unemployment Insurance) and WOTC (Work Opportunity Tax Credit) vendor’s integration project.
- Worked on the team to develop the integration of VoltTrack with Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) MS BizTalk Server, XML, Web Services, C#, MS Notification Services, T-SQL, and Cold Fusion 4.5 .
- Member of the Six Sigma project that analyzed and evaluated existing vendor applications in order to create a new line of business for the company (VoltTrack RPO) that was implemented as an ASP system.
- Assisted during the data conversion for more than 100 branches into the VoltTrack system and took the leadership to create process and tools to facilitate the data load and data clean-up.
- Worked on team to develop a major release of the company core system (VoltTrack). This major release included interfacing with Monster.com, which is the largest job search engine in the world. I personally architected and developed the search engine and the interface (Recruit Candidate module) with the ability to search VoltTrack data repository and Monster.com simultaneously for candidates with a particular set of attributes and skills and the ability to retrieve, parse and insert the data from Monster.com into the VoltTrack system .NET 1.1, SOAP Web Services, XML, T-SQL, MS Full-Text Search and Cold Fusion 4.5 .
- Performed R&D and proof-of-concept of innovative controls and functionality that was implemented in the same release.
- Designed and developed supporting tools to upload data for new customers’ implementations into core systems.
- Wrote technical documentation such as Business Requirements, Technical Requirements, Coding Standards and Guidelines.
- Custom Reporting (new development and maintenance) Cold Fusion 4.5 and T-SQL .
- Helped with the design and initial development of what later on was known as the DxChg system.
- Provided technical assistance and mentoring to colleagues via tailored courses and one-on-one sessions as needed.
Sr. Systems Analyst/Applications Developer/Tech Lead
Confidential, Huntington Beach, California
- Web graphics design including site and products logos;
- Worked as Tech Lead in three of the principal software products (NAFTA, PROTEST and ABW systems) responsibilities were but not limited to:
- Writing technical documentation such as: Business Requirements and Technical Specifications, development, unit testing, customer support, common Java objects design and development, development of telecommunication interface and e-mail Java object.
- As a reference the software products mentioned above were installed in customer premises. Therefore, technical support personnel had to travel to perform the installations. This tool gave the ability to deploy the applications with only one click reducing expenses considerably for the company and the customer.