- Over 7+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and testing of various enterprise based, web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE and UI technologies.
- Ensure effective Design, Development and Validation with client needs and architectural requirements.
- Writing high quality code and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding.
- Project development work experience in SDLC using Agile & Waterfall methodologies. Experienced in coordinating Agile SCRUM meetings.
- Experience in usage of Design Patterns & understanding of Software Development Constructs Skill Matrix.
- Working experience with Java Collections and Multi-threading .
- Expertise working with frameworks like Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring DAO (Spring JDBC, Spring ORM), Spring Batch, Spring JMS, Spring Security and Hibernate.
- Working experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Work experience in UI packaging tool/technologies Grunt, angular-cli and Webpack.
- Work experience in responsive design using bootstrap.
- Experience in server side development using nodeJS frameworks expressJS and RESTIfy.
- Strong knowledge and understanding in J2EE Design Patterns.
- Hands on development experience in cloud technologies Azure, Cloud Foundry and Open Stack.
- Experience in working with Micro Service architecture.
- Expert knowledge in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD) using DevOps tools Bitbucket, Jenkins and Sonar etc.
- Proficient knowledge in using Eclipse, intellij and Net Beans IDE.
- Strong work experience in server side unit testing frameworks Junit, Mockito and Cobetura.
- Work experience in client side unit testing frameworks Jasmine and Karma
- Hands on experience in working with GitHub.
- Experience with AGILE methodology tools Rally and JIRA
- Experience in Building, Deploying and Integrating with Maven and npm.
- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Experience in using version control systems such as CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Good Knowledge on Middleware Technology Messaging Brokers like IBM MQ, ActiveMQ
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL/PL SQL, Python.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, Android, JDBC, JSP, Servlets.
Server Side Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring MVC with REST, Jersey, Spring ORM, Hibernate, Spring DAO, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring with Hibernate, expressJS (nodeJS), Flask, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular 2, Angular 4, nodeJS, Karma, EJS, pdfMake, surveyJS, ReactJS
Web Service Technologies: SOAP with JAX-WS, REST with JAX-RS (Jersey), Spring MVC REST
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, DB2, Cassandra
Build and Deployment Tools: Maven, Ant, Grunt, angular-cli, Sonar, Karma
IDEs: IntelliJ, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans
AGILE Tools: JIRA, Rally
CICD Tools: Jenkins,Sonar,ICinga,PM2(nodeJS)
Servers/ Version control: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, CVS, GIT
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
- Produced restful web services using Spring MVC that served JSON payloads to AngularJS based front end.
- Used Spring validation framework for server-side validation of user data submissions.
- Used XML and Java based spring configurations.
- Provided Agile project management controls, project plans, timeline schedules, facilitate RAD sessions, and review software defects.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Micro service.
- Develop and continually refine restore or recovery procedures for errors impacting BATCH OPERATIONS.
- Extensively used PL/SQL in reports to perform calculation and to get desired output.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script. Extensive use of Node.js Express JS and Mongo DB along with Mongoose.JS to create server-side applications.
- Worked with core java and Drool rule engine and participated in all aspects of software life cycle including analysis, design, development, production deployment and support.
- Developed Test Cases to test Web Services and RESTFUL calls using SOAP UI tool.
- Extensively used SAP and MQ Nodes in developing message flows.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application in IBM WebSphere server using RAD.
- Created Action classes and used struts related features like Validations and Action Messages.
- Implemented all business logic using extensions of Struts servlets and beans
- Deployed J2EE code and C++ code in Production and Non- production environment.
- Deploying code in three different servers.
- The application will be built on SOA concept utilizing JSF, JQuery Java, JDBC, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JBOSS and MS SQL server.
- Contributed to open source software using GIT/GITHUB to fix application issues.
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing, Navigation, Components and Services.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by ANGULAR 2.
- Wrote scripts and designed, implemented, tested, and documented object-oriented Design software packages to reduce test bench development time and automate workflows.
- Hands on Core concepts in Multi-threading and Collection frameworks.
- Use JDBC Update Batching to build a RDBMS JVM utility to manage datasets.
- Experience in SQL and Worked on databases like Oracle and IBM DB2, MySQL, Postgres.
- Developed several DAO's using Hibernate. Designed the SOLR Schema, and used the SOLR client API for storing, indexing, querying the schema fields.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM to Map with XML relational data directly to java objects
- Worked on Sub versioning tool Like SVN and GIT.
- Responsible for developing data pipeline with Amazon AWS to extract the data from weblogs and store in HDFS.
- Used GIT for version control and Eclipse IDE for development.
- Wrote HQL to handle data from databases using Hibernate APIs such as create Query.
- Worked on complete life cycle, Design, development and testing using OOA and OOD.
- Used log4j to log error messages to log files and for debugging issues.
- Worked on securing rest web services using JWT (JSON Web Tokens).
- Validating deployed packages in PUTTY by using UNIX commands.
- Used My Eclipse IDE for developing code modules in the development environment.
- Configured WebSphere Application server and deployed applications.
- Conducted unit tests and resolved development and integration defects.
- Used Struts Framework along with JSP, HTML5 to construct the dynamic web pages for the application.
- Used JIRA as project management tool and to track work items.
- Involved in technical design document preparation for RESTful APIs
- Interacted with business analysts in understanding requirements.
- Worked closely with QA team to ensure that the files being released have been tested.
Environment: Technologies Used: Java, OSB, MQ, JSF, Spring MVC, Struts 2, Hibernate, Spring validation framework, Spring JDBC Template, JSP, Angular JS, Angular 2, EJB, JMS, IBM WebSphere Application Server 9.0, IBM DB2.
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Used JDBC for the connection to the database which acts as an interface.
- Used HTML and JSP for the front-end side of the application.
- Created RESTFUL web services for the Cerner cloud messaging application to enable clinicians to have access to communication with other clinicians and the clinical data.
- Wrote unit tests and the integration tests for the RESTFUL services to validate their functionality.
- Creating backend services to enable hospital employees for patient registration & appointment booking using HIBERNATE.
- Used Lambda expressions for retrieving the user profiles in DAO classes while using Row mapper.
- Writing corresponding unit tests and integration tests to test the services.
- Followed Kanban process for tracking the progress.
- Used spring web MVC framework to build the web modules.
- We have used angular JS as a front-end scripting language.
- Used Spring Boot for creating the stand-alone spring applications.
- Excellent implementation Persistence layer using JPA, JDBC and Eclipse Link.
- Created Anonymous classes using Lambda expressions.
- We have used node JS to develop I/O intensive web applications like video streaming sites, single-page applications, and other web applications.
- Microservice have been built using Spring Boot, Spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Used Spring Cloud AWS Core, Spring Cloud AWS Context, and Spring Cloud AWS Messaging.
- Developed internal services using Java and Node.js
- Written several unit test cases using JUnit and created unit test documents.
- Code repository management using Clear Case and project build tool used is ANT.
- Used Agile as a software development methodology in order to complete the task.
- Made use of java8 completable features and Asynchronous IO and implementation in java.
- Made use of anonymous classes’ creation using Lambda expressions. Experience in writing logs using Log4j.
- Creating Connection pools and data sources on server.
- Resolving defects if any after every project release and taking part in the project related discussions.
- Excellent knowledge of project structure and aware of standards for application development.
- Used WebSphere for application deployment.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PMT.
- SQL Developer, Junit, Agile, IBM WebSphere 5.0, Log 4J, HTML and CSS.
Confidential, Brooklyn, OH
- Involved in collecting the business requirements for the project.
- Participated in technical discussions and overall architecture as well as to communicate with the other integration teams.
- Involved in analysis, design phase, development and implementation phases.
- Created JSP pages for the UI.
- Developed and deployed the applications on Web logic Application Server.
- Implemented and tested the Unit, System, User acceptance testing.
- Contributed greatly to increases in code quality and productivity through his leadership and guidance in areas such as Test/Behavior Driven Development, Refactoring, and Agile Estimation and Planning.
- Extensively used tag libraries and also developed some custom tags.
- Developed Session beans to manage the business logic for the application and Message driven beans to trigger the report generation.
- Involved in the development of the front-end using HTML, JSTL, custom tags and Tiles using Struts framework.
- Used SQL as backend database.
- Build application with ANT tool and deployed the application on Web logic server.
- Hibernate is used as persistent at middle tire for providing object model over relational data model.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Analyzing the requirement document and preparing queries for clarification from client.
- Involved in High Level Design Document (HLD) preparation.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and technical specifications.
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile and waterfall methodology.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Struts Framework.
- Implemented Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Implemented and configured various Action classes for handling the client requests using Struts framework.
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Automation of Web Services Testing using SOAP UI 5.0.0
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Angular JS.
- Involved in implementing the JMS (Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication.
- Involved in using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-may communication in the application.
- Backend application layer is implemented using EJB (Enterprise Java Bean) in WebLogic Application Server environment.
- Deployment of application in Tomcat server and good experience in resolving issues in the production server.
- Interaction with Oracle database is implemented using Hibernate.
- Created Stored procedures using SQL for data modification (Using DML insert, update, delete) in Oracle.
- Configuration of manager role using Jenkins tool.
Environment: J2EE, EJB, MDB, SOAP and RESTful Web Services, XML, Oracle 10g, Angular JS, WebLogic 10.3, JMS, SOA, LDAP, RAD, Log4j, Servlets, JSP, Unix, Struts, Hibernate, Tomcat Server.
- Involved in the development of various front-end modules.
- Worked in deadline driven environment.
- Developing Java script modules for client side validations.
- Developed core Java backend tools.
- Developed custom tag libraries for formatting contents in JSPs.
- Developed and deployed EJBs on the server.
- Involved in the production support for the application.
- Developed various server side components using various J2EE technologies.
- Developed presentation modules using Struts framework.
- Developed various controller components using Struts framework.
- Extensively used JDBC to access the database objects.
- Extensively involved in coding of various design patterns.
- Performed the analysis, design, and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT.
- Worked with core java concepts such as OOPs, Multi-threading, collection framework and Exception handling.
- Prepared technical document and got approval from client before development.
- Performed in different phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of the application, including: requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and deployment of the application.
- Developed Action Forms and Controllers in Struts framework.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate.
- JUnit was used to do the Unit testing for the application.
- Utilized various Struts features like Tiles, tagged libraries and Declarative Exception Handling via XML for the design.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Used Apache Ant to compile java classes and package into jar archive.
- Used Clear Quest to keep track of the application bugs as well as to coordinate with the Testing team.
- Involved in tracking and resolving defects, which arise in QA & production.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ Series.
- Used SAX and DOM for parsing XML documents and XSLT for transformation.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Developed EJBs (Session and Entity) in Web Sphere 5.1 Application Studio for handling business processes.
- Used JDBC to connect to the oracle database and JNDI to lookup administered objects.
- Developed application functionalities using PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Monitored/Improved the performance and behavior of web applications.
- Added logging and debugging capabilities using Log4j and JUnit using SVN.
- Involved in the design of test plans with QA to ensure functional, usability, and performance requirements.