- Senior Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of development experience working with the modern front end and the Backend frameworks.
- Experience leading a team of 5 engineers also guide and mentor junior software engineers.
- Extensively worked with the frameworks like JQuery, Dojo, AngularJS, Angular 2.0/4.0 and React
- Building highly scalable web services using Node.js and Java and Implemented Spring MVC, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations using Commons validator.
- Developing micro services using Node.js / Java and used AWS Lambda functions to build Services.
- Worked with Node.js Web frameworks like: Meteor, Express and Kraken.JS.
- Involved in developing reusable web components in Angular and React. Building responsive web application using Bootstrap, Flex and CSS.
- Worked with various Databases like: MongoDB, SQL Server, Postgres, Dynamo DB
- Good knowledge in various design patterns such as MVC, MVVM and Flux
- Worked with following build tools like Web pack, gulp and grunt
- Experience Deploying the application to production, Monitoring and troubleshooting the application in the production
- Used Docker containers for Deploying the application and Mesos for maintain the clusters. Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash
- Experience in AWS stack (AWS Beanstalk, EC2, ELB, Lambda, Route53, VPC, Cloud front) and security practices (IAM, AWS Users and Roles)
- Experience working with Google Cloud stack using App Engine, Compute Engine and Cloud Storage.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session facade, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO).
- Well versed with core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, serialization, Java beans.
- Having exposure to NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Neo4j, Elastic Search.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, EJBWeb Development HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Angular and React
Frameworks: Strut, Hibernate, Spring, Node (Express, Meteor and Kraken.JS)
Application/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache, JBOSS and NGINX
Databases: MongoDB, DB2, Postgres, Oracle
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Testing Tools and Logging Frameworks: Junit, Mocha, Chai, Sinnon
Version Controls: CVS, SVN, VSS
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Collaborated and lead a team of 5 engineers also guide and mentor junior software engineers.
- Rewriting front end from a Backbone to a fully modern Angular application. Developing various custom
- Designed and implemented Node.js APIs handling over 1,800 requests/second at peak.
- UI components using Angular framework.
- Building highly scalable RESTful web services using Node.JS / Express framework.
- Integrating third party payment services like Confidential and Blue snap.
- Maintained look and feel using Bootstrap and custom CSS ensuring cross browser capabilities throughout entire app
- Building various API’s in Node utilizing the AWS services; Dynamo dB, Security Token Service, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Sanjose, CA
- Designed the front-end applications using web technologies like React, Angular 2 /4 and used Twitter Bootstrap for creating grid layout, responsive screen sizes and devices.
- Developed reusable UI Components in React and Angular 2.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Converted the codebase to use modern ECMAScript (ES6 / ES7) used Babel, Typescript to transpile and Web pack as a module loader and used Reactive extensions.
- Worked in using React.js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Developing Node.js API’s and Built various CRUD operations on Node.js and MongoDB using Mongoose.
- Unstructured data was handled using Mongo DB and used Mongoose Connector for connecting.
- Involved Storing and retrieving data from Column Oriented Data Base MongoDB.
- Used Apache Kafka as a messaging system in migrating the micro services to the cloud.
- Extensively used Log4j to log regular debug and exception statements.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2 /4, React, Node.JS (Kraken JS, Express JS), MongoDB, REST, Spring boot, ORM(hibernate), Docker, Google Cloud, Web pack, Docker.
Confidential, Miami, Florida
Full Stack Developer
- Worked with CSS background, CSS Layouts , CSS positioning , CSS text , CSS border , CSS margin , CSS padding , Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors .
- Created controllers and view pages along with Bootstrap and HTML5 for dynamic web application.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React Js .
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React -Draggable.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Converted entire codebase to use modern ECMAScript (ES6) modules using Webpack.
- Experienced best practices for integrating Microservices into an existing system architecture.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot , Spring Data with JPA.
- Used Node.js proxy to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root etc.
- Used Node.JS package manager (npm) for dependency management, developed server-side and APIs with different frameworks like Express.js and React JS
- Unstructured data was handled using Cassandra DB and used Cassandra Connector for connection.
- Composed and executed Cassandra DB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Developed API back ends using Node.js to allocate access to data in Cassandra .
- Web application development for backend system using Node Js with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
Environment: Node/ Express, Angular 1.x/2, React, Redis, Mongo DB, AWS Lambda, Dynamo DB, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3/ Cloud Front.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, and developed Business Logic and Interfacing components using Business Objects, XML, and JDBC.
- Designed cascading style sheets and XML part of Order entry Module & Product Search Module and did client side validations with java script.
- Implemented Project Object Model using Maven and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Designed and developed this web application using NetBeans.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery 1.4.1, XML, Maven, Jenkins, NetBeans 6.8.