- 8+ years of experience as a Software Developer in Designing and Developing Rich User Interface Applications, with 7 years of experience as a IOS developer.
- Experienced in Waterfall and Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Developed native iPhone applications using Objective C, C# and Swift, X - Code, Xamarin, iPhone SDK and Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Expertised in MVC, MVVM, Singleton design architecture, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocol and categories.
- Hands on experience with Swift and iOS SDK features and newly released frameworks.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, AVFoundation, EventKit, MessageUI, ContactsUI, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location, MapKit, Social, Media and Networking.
- Strong knowledge in documenting and designing RESTful API’s as per RAML specification.
- Experienced in using of third party libraries.
- Good experience on NSOperation threads GCD and Blocks to perform multi-thread development.
- Experienced in creating and extracting data from database and displaying on devices using SQLite and Core data. Experience with both SVN and GIT code repositories.
- Perfect understanding of ARC and non-ARC in iOS development for Memory Management.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with Instruments tool.
- Strong Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with strategically designing and implementing the software, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Experienced in working with In-App Purchase application for the iPhone/iPad.
- Proficient in bug fixing and code optimization. Good experience with Data Structures and Databases like SQLite and MySQL.
- Hands on experience in Apple push notifications and Network protocols.
- Proficient in creating complex user interfaces for a variety of applications.
- Experienced in creating and custom UIViews, Table Views, Collection Views, Tab Bars and Navigation Bar, which are some basic functionalities in a Multi-View Applications.
- Designed applications using Storyboards, XIB files and programmatic UI building.
- Extensive experience in executing Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Sanity Testing, System Testing, Black box Testing, Unit Testing, White Box Testing, Integration testing, UAT and Ad-hoc Testing.
- Experience on integration on various social networking APIs like Facebook and Twitter into application.
- Strong Knowledge in Bluetooth low energy BLE, Multi-peer connectivity and NFC including creating iBeacon application interfacing the Cloud Services and talk to the backend services.
- Having Strong knowledge on development of hybrid applications.
- Expertise in providing Audio, Video, Core Graphics and Core Animation elements in Applications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior iOS DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Worked extensively with Swift 4.0, Xcode 9 and UI Frameworks.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings and estimation of the tasks for the user stories.
- Involved in all aspects of application development including design and development and testing.
- Involved in SDLC structure to develop the application with the development Team.
- Actively involved in mockups, prototyping and design with other members of design team.
- Worked with the UI/UX team to design a user-friendly interface for the IOS application.
- Designed the app based on the Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Worked extensively on table view controller and made customized table view cells according to the client.
- Used the tab-based application template for the better access to all functionality and features.
- Consumed HTTPS Restful Services using Alamofire Framework. Called and managed all Request and response packets extensively in the NSOperation and NSThread.
- Responsible for consuming the REST services, getting XML response and parsing them using to get the required information.
- Involved in IOS app build (Xcode) and deploy to locally and multiple registered devices using TestFlight.
- Involved in IOS app build performance and functional tests using XCTest.
- Worked on IOS Storyboards for custom UI implementation with storyboards and associated with appropriate reusable classes.
- Extensively Increased performance of app by implementing NSOperation Queues.
- Implemented Push Notifications to display alerts to the user about their account.
- Involved in the critical bug fixes reduce the network overhead, improve performance of the application and fixed those bugs using crash logs and the Xcode debugger as reported on JIRA.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Lead IOS DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Created View controllers both programmatically and through Storyboards.
- Created a side swipe menu controller which makes it easy to navigate through the application.
- Worked with Navigations controllers, Navigation Bars and Tab Bars.
- Used Cocoa Pods.
- Integrated third party APIs
- Worked in an Agile Scrum environment
- Used Xcode 6.1, 5.1.1 and 5.1 to build application for iPhone 3.5 inch, iPhone 4 inch retina and iPhone 4-64bit Retina iPhone 5, 5s, 6 and 6 plus.
- Sub-classed a UINavigationController to make a Styled Navigation Controller which would then be used throughout the application.
- This would make it easier to change a certain behavior of a View Controller for example to change the color of the navigation bar throughout the application.
- Created Table View Controllers in the application and segue ways from different View Controllers.
- Worked on iOS SDK 7 and iOS SDK 8.
- Created Custom Table View Cells to accommodate the client’s design of a particular Cell.
- Used Objective-C to make the application.
- Used GitHub to push changed codes.
Lead IOS DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Designed the registration page of the application where the user can enter the user name and password.
- Designed the home screen of the application where the user can choose the type of the module to be populated.
- Wrote various methods to manipulate HTML and CSS in JQuery made pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON, and XML
- Tested applications on iPhone simulator, iPod touch and iPhone device.
- Developed the App using CocoaTouch frameworks like UIKit, Foundation, and CoreGraphics Frameworks.
- Experience in Localization.
- Experience working on MapKit and CoreLocation.
- Implemented the scroll functionality by using UIScrollView on all screens of the app.
- Developed components like infinite scrolling section for sliding table view.
- Implemented the App using web services to read the data from API for features like store locator, Home categories of store products.
- Experienced in Debugging the Code at every Stage line of Implementation.
- Worked with NSFileManager.
- Used Instruments to check for processing bottle necks, memory leaks, and retain cycles.
- Collaborate with end users and clients in the implementation of complex software.
- Performed the quality assurance of the application by reporting the issues to the development team.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Worked with AF networking in performing IP verification and also user login.
- Used the Media Player framework of Cocoa Touch to stream video and audio.
- Crash reporting tool Crashlytics was setup to understand the performance of the app.
- Developed filter menu for the application in order for the results to be filtered.
- Extensive debugging done for the app to rectify bugs present in the application.
- Worked with Backend team to display the correct data format in devices.
- Worked with Git in creating branches, pushing the branches ad also rebasing them with the main branch.
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development.
- Designed the complete MVC flow for the application with UI components and controllers to be used for iPad.
- Used UI Tab Bar, UI Navigation View, UI Table View, and other View Controllers to build the UI.
- Design and developing applications using Swift.
- Used MVC design patterns for developing Storyboards for the application using XCode.
- Worked with Swift JSON for JSON parsing.
- Involved in handling session management in client side using NSTimer.
- Worked with UI Gesture Recognizer.
- Worked on Web Services JSON parsing included in the project.
- Involved in Code Review, Code Fixes and bug Fixes.
- Used Core Data Framework for local storage purpose in SQLite.
- JIRA to track issues, defects and bugs as well as project progress.
- Formatted the Data as per Business rule to display in UI.
- Worked with Xcode for debugging.
- Managed the work log by following the schedule to ensure completion of tasks before deadline.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Lead Software DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Support and Enhancements.
- Took care of Code Fixes and bug Fixes.
- Worked on debugging the application using Logcat, DDMS.
- Fixed issues during development phase and interacted with QA team.
- Worked on JSON parsing using library.
- Reported on progress/issues to client and project manager.
- Worked on Apptentive (Getting App feedback and Survey report from customer via app) etc.
- Worked on mentoring team members and assigned the individual tasks.
- Organized team meetings for evaluating status reports and progress.
Web Application DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- Worked on developing a suitable GUI for ATM locator.
- Coordinated with the onsite team and client in understanding the business process and requirement.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle Database DB 2.
- Participated in daily meeting and SCRUM meetings for enhancing the features for the portal.
- Participated in Code Review and Quality Assurance.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from the Oracle the using standard statements.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work.
- Participated in consuming web services REST API and SOAP protocols using Retrofit
- Debugged using Firebug.