- 5 years of professional experience in developing dynamic/static web project and client/server applications as a front - end oriented Java Developer.
- Proven background in various domains like Banking, Insurance and Financial.
- Responsible for front-end design and development of the web application.
- Experienced in developing Single Page Application using AngularJS framework.
- Hands on experience in preprocessors such as SASS and LESS by implementing components such as variables, inheritance, mixins, functions, and compress.
- Expertise in using JSON and AJAX to connect with back-end applications/services.
- Strong experience in creating Node JS applications including http servers, RESTful services and JSON file manipulations using Files Service module.
- Extensive knowledge and on-hands experience in server-side programing using JSP, Servlets, RESTful and SOAP Services.
- Worked on developing data driven documents using D3.js.
- Have good understanding about Database technologies for both Relational Database (MySQL, Oracle).
- Consistent Experience in using various IDEs, like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio.
- Experienced in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Bug Tracking technologies like JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Experienced with XML technologies such as XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, Schema, DOM and SAX.
- Experience working with SVN version control tool, Git and GitHub for managing the code changes.
- Experienced in writing complex PL/SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers.
- Extensively worked with the Build and deployment tools like Maven and ANT.
- Development experience in Windows, Linux, Mac OS and UNIX operating systems.
- Used Agile Development Methodology and Scrum for the development process.
- Work well under pressure, independently, as well as a group member.
- Carrying out peer code reviews and experienced in pair programming.
Web Technologies.: HTML/HTML5, XHTML, XML, AJAX JSON, CSS/CSS3,
IDE’s: Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor
Version Control: SVN and TFS
Web/App Servers: IIS 8.0, WebLogic, WebSphere
RDBMS: SQL Server 2005/08/12, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows (Family, Network & Enterprise), UNIX
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC
Others Software Skills: MS Office, Visio, Adobe Photoshop
Confidential, New York
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked in teams following the Agile Scrum methodology to create full-stack applications.
- Analysis and Design of various modules using SOA and J2EE stack.
- Worked on Java 8 with lambda expressions to process and store the data.
- Worked on EXT JS with Restful and Soap Web service technologies
- Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework. Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required services.
- Worked on the Spring Framework in integration with Hibernate ORM framework
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services
- Wrote and converted HQLs for services and testing. Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to connect with Oracle database
- Developed a Web Service (SOAP, WSDL) that is shared between front end and cable bill review system.
- Worked on JBoss locally and WebSphere in higher environments. Used Eclipse as IDE
- Used SoapUI to manually connect to the web service and check data.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app and complex price configurations pages.
- Used spring aspects for implementing cross cutting functionalities like Caching.
- Defined persistent classes that are mapped to database tables based on the analysis of the business domain.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software.
- Implemented Spring MVC Framework. Used Spring AOP for the transaction management and logging.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Developed the applications using WID (WebSphere Integration Developer).
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate -- Database connectivity.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Used Maven as the build tool and is scheduled/triggered by Jenkins (build tool).
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Configured Hibernate objects as Spring Beans in the Spring Configuration File.
- Documented all stages of the project, generated documentation using Java API Documentation Generator (Javadoc).
- Adaptive to cloud strategies based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Experience working with EC2 and S3 using DevOps and Maintaining and bug fixing existing application.
- Worked parallel over releases to clean up code and make performance improvements to the application.
Confidential, Confidential, DC
- Gathering the business requirements from business team.
- Analyze the requirements and prepare the high-level design document.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of application that include Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed product engineering related skills in design, detailing, and product structure.
- Applied responsive styling, ES6 features to website components Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Worked on Nodejs for server-side application.
- Supported the application launch in production and helped resolve issues related to data migration
- Developed generic process flow diagram, use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Eclipse.
- Developed Restful APIs using AJAX and JSON to implement robust and efficient client facing applications.
- Involved in TDD for developing and performing test cases reducers
- Experience building custom add-ons for JIRA based on client requirements.
- Involved in parsing the XML’s using SAX and used XSLT to transform XML document into HTML.
- Created Mobile Application layout and front-end using HTML5/CSS, and Bootstrap Framework components.
- Using the RESTful web services communicate to third party services or internal applications.
- Extended Web Services capabilities using WS-Security.
- Taken care of Dev and Test environments build and deployments as a product engineer.
- Coding, peer review, Unit testing and integration Testing.
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of the application.
- Worked with Business Analysts to understand Use Cases.
- Experience in creating Modules, Directives, Templates, Scope, Expressions, Data Binding, Validations, Filters, Services, Routing, Dependency Injection and Testing.
- Application was designed and developed using the Spring framework. Used Spring Dependency Injection to inject required services
- Developed processes to support the CI/CD process for organization .
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate -- Database connectivity.
- Implemented and managed SQL database.
- Used SaaS model for delivering the application modules.
- Participated in AGILE SCRUM meetings.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams and object diagrams using UML methodology.
- Design and Development of the Object-Oriented applications using OOA and OOD techniques in all Business Areas using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton and Factory pattern.
- Used MVC at presentation layer.
- Created Data source for interaction with Database.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Developed Custom framework implemented with Spring Framework for integrating the flow of the application with minimal dependency.
- Configured LDAP server to be used with Spring Security to provide authentication for internal application.
- Worked within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services.
- Extensively used JSON object data in the model as from RESTful web services.
- Developed XML Converter classes based on JDOM and XPATH and XML technologies to obtain and persist data.
- Developed and worked with JSP custom tags.
- Involved in system, Unit and Integration testing.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Implemented Ajax with jQuery to refresh user selections
- Developed the Action classes and Form Beans.
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in various SDLC phases like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Active in coding some of the Core Java concepts such as collections, generics and Exceptional Handling.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 11g Database.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate and Spring IOC .
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Created dependency injection among bean objects and Used Java Script for validation at the client-side and on Server side.
- Developed T-SQL quires for complex stored procedures, Triggers, Tables, Subquery's, Relational Databases, user defined functions, Data integrity and SQL joins.
- Involved in gathering and analyzing system requirements.
- Played key role in the high-level design for the implementation of this application.
- Developed UI using java swings.
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features.
Environment: Java, JDK, 1.3, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB), JDBC, Apache Tomcat, oracle, HTML, DHTML, SQL, Junit.