- Around 7 years of extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle, Web Application design, Development, maintenance, programming, testing, End - User support of java-based web application.
- Experience in full-life-cycle development of software’s using Object Oriented Programming/ Methodologies (OOPs).
- Experienced in configuring and deploying applications on different servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web logics, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss.
- Good Experience in Core Java concepts like JavaBeans, Collections Frameworks and Multi-threading.
- Insight into Java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, spring and Hibernate.
- Expert in optimizing the performance of SQL, DB2 and PL/SQL queries.
- Expert in creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Microservices.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR File management for web applications.
- Configured logging using Log4J and managed version control tools using SVN, VSS and Clear Case.
- Experience in describing data using XML (DTD, Schema) and working with XML management technologies Like XSL, XSD, XSLT and Web Services using protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Component Usage, Configurations and Deployment - Elastic search, EC2, S3, SNS, SQS, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and Elastic Load Balancing (ELB).
- By utilizing the client-side script AJAX and jQuery, I made my application communicate with the server and the database.
- Experience in Struts MVC and Spring frameworks. Strong experience in implementation of Hibernate into frameworks like Struts, Spring.
- Built Restful web services securely using Spring MVC framework and Spring boot.
- Experience in using Version Control Tools like SVN, CVS, VSS and GIT.
- Experience in understanding Document Object Model (DOM), DOM Functions and Implementation of user-centered design (UCD) methodology.
- Experience on AWS Cloud Front, S3 and Lambda Web Services to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit) and in writing unit test cases using Junit, Mockito.
- Agile Management and Software Development with Extreme Programming, Scrum, RAD and "Agile" RUP.
- Experienced using tools like JIRA, Confluence.
- Possess excellent communication and Problem-Solving skills and the ability to work as a team member, as well as independently and adapt to new, evolving technologies and implement them in current projects.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE
Web Services: SOAP, REST
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JMS
ServerSide Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0
Servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, Atom, IntelliJ, Sublime Text, Visual Studio
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS X, Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu)
Databases: Oracle 11g, DB2, MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, GIT, clear case
Debugging Tools: Bugzilla, Firebug, IE Developer toolbar, Browser stack
Project Management/Build Tools: Jira, Maven
Confidential, New York City, New York
Senior Java Developer
- Attending the Daily stand ups for updating the daily status of the tasks in JIRA (Product Backlog Management Tool) and to the scrum master.
- Involved in various phases of SDLC like requirement gathering, high level and detailed design, build, implementation and testing of Application.
- Experience writing Angular 4 code for developing Single page applications (SPA), used several in built language core directives, expressions and modules.
- Implemented Angular 4 Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Involved in analysis of application for product design enhancements and performance improvement.
- Wrote the Java Code using one of the most Powerful Module of Spring MVC.
- Used Angular build-in template expression to perform two-way data binding.
- Designed various modules of the application using SPRING core and core JAVA technologies.
- Used Spring, Hibernate for backend with Oracle database.
- Worked on Angular4.0 by consuming Restful web services & Used Angular2.0 dynamic and reactive forms.
- Produced APIs as SOAP and REST web service and integrated with internal applications.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Extensively used the Java collection Framework Classes for Holding the Application objects to get the required information.
- Used Spring for implementing Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate for entity mapping, managing database queries and data persistence.
- Created and exposed Restful APIs using Spring REST and Spring boot.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Experienced using JQUERY function for various UI Screens in web applications. Developed application based on MVC architecture.
- Used Executor Service Framework to test the Enterprise applications in AWS.
- A scalable application was implemented using Java technologies including EJBs, Spring boot& JMS.
- Involved in build and deployment of microservices with Jenkins.
- Involved in building product APIs and API implementations using Maven 3.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases using Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.
- Used WebLogic as application/web server.
- Used Jenkins and AWS Code Deploy plug-in to deploy the application into AWS cloud.
- Implemented microservices for browse functionality such as getting devices, plans, accessories, features.
- Experienced with Jenkins as a build tool and for deploying the modules to server.
- Deployed application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Created new views, added new columns to the existing view in the database using SQL.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database design, development and tuning stored procedures, functions, triggers and batch processing in Oracle.
- Used Eclipse as code Editor and Implemented version controlling using SVN.
- Implemented Log4j for logging purposes and to debug the application.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Java 8, j2EE, JIRA, Spring, Spring boot, Maven 3, Angular 4.0, Hibernate, Oracle DB, Java collection framework, JQUERY, CSS, JSP, AWS EC2, AWS S3, Junit, TDD, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, WebLogic, Jenkins, SQL, Oracle, Eclipse, SVN, Log4j.
Confidential, St. Louis, Missouri
Senior Software Developer
- Participated in Requirement discussions and in preparing the Design Documents.
- Experienced using Spring and Hibernate to implement business and DAO layers.
- Followed agile methodology and attended Scrum meetings to update the status of daily tasks.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM / CSS Manipulation.
- Designed and developed the Angular application using Angular CLI, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Used dependency injection (DI) with Spring framework for defining object dependencies.
- Interacted with RESTful Web services using Angular 2 Http Module.
- Implemented Single page application using Angular 2 routes.
- Experienced using Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine, configured O/R mapping and wrote hibernate queries.
- Involved in developing the persistence layer using Hibernate framework.
- Contributed for migrating existing module into REST based Microservices and provide all the CRUD operations required using Spring Boot.
- Excellent project experience in Microservices, Multithreading, CI/CD, Cloud computing, Web - J2EE technologies.
- Focus on high-performance solutions for (WFS) that maximize performance, scalability, and availability using Microservices, J2EE.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Used JMS queue for generating automated emails.
- Worked with AWS for Storage & content delivery and Application deployment services.
- Used JSON to pass objects over the wire while making asynchronous calls.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and debugging the application, used JQuery for front end validations.
- Used AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers using AWS EC2 and responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS EC2/EBS.
- Moving the microservices as cloud bases in AWS EC2 server & deployed using Elastic bean stalk services of AWS
- Used Maven Plug-in for configuring and building projects and used GIT for version control.
- Reload particular component in set of intervals using AJAX communication.
- Working on development and operations to facilitate deployment of components over AWS using Jenkins.
- Developed XMLs, Java Script for dynamic HTML generation to perform the server-side processing on the client requests.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Java script, HTML, CSS, Angular 2, Spring, Hibernate, JSON, DOM, CSS, AWS EC2, AWS S3, ORM Framework, JSP, JMS, Eclipse, JQuery, GIT, AJAX, UNIX.
Confidential, New York City, New York
Senior Java Developer
- Requirements gathering and analysis, Use case development, business requirement documentation.
- Actively involved in analysis, detail design, development, bug fixing and enhancement in Agile methodology. Involved in daily scrum and sprint planning meetings.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Configured different layer (presentation layer, server layer, persistence layer) of application using Spring IoC and maintained the Spring Application Framework's IoC container.
- Created list of Testcases and Asserts and performed UnitTesting.
- Developed the GUIs using HTML, CSS, JSP and Angular JS framework Components.
- Extensively worked on developing UI components using Angular.JS and JSON to interact Restful web services.
- Developed Action classes using Spring MVC Framework.
- Used SessionBeans for business logic and EntityBeans for database persistence.
- Developed server-side services using Java multithreading, Spring, Webservices (SOAP, AXIS).
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection, security features and integrated with the JPA framework.
- Extensively used JPA in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Consumed Spring Web Services (WSDL, REST, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customer.
- Used GitHub as version control and streamlined the code check-in process by implementing continuous build, continuous Integration/deployment using Maven scripts.
- Used SQL to create, update and manipulate tables in Oracle. Used Data modeling techniques in setting up relational databases.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Used JUnit for unit testing.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Java Developer
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Working on stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle 10g to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and established data integrity among all tables.
- Developed API using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Develop custom API's and UNIX script to integrate OpenAir (Cloud Service) financial data into Oracle AR, AP, and GL to create the invoice, AP invoice, and GL entry.
- Experienced in developing enterprise applications using Struts Framework.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action, Struts.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI Technologies used were Backbone.js, Can.js, and JQuery.
- Connectivity to the database is provided using JDBC.
- Produced and reviewed the monthly and quarterly loan portfolio reports for the senior management.
- Created all the services to work with the various entities provided and rectified the services using REST APIs.
- Using Java Messaging Service JMS for messaging, configured queues and topics on the WebLogic 10.3 Application Server and used them for messaging.
- Involved in JUnit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases.
- Development Web application with JSF and Primefaces.
- Worked extensively on JSF implementations like Richfaces, Apache Myfaces, a4J.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing Agile methodologies and procedures that are efficient, effective and meet good business practice.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB's using WebSphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Experience in creating build files using Maven.
- Developed front end using Struts tag libraries JSTL, JSP, HTML, Java Script and using JSP framework with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL and Apache axis, done XML transformation and parsing using XML, XML schema, XSLT and XPath.
- The application is based on the MVC-II Architecture using Apache Struts framework.
- Involved in analysis of specifications, Designed and developed various Servlets.
- Coding Different Java helper and validation classes for the Application logic and utilities.
- Used Oracle 10g as back-end database and written SQL scripts.
- Developed unit test cases using JUnit and involved in unit testing and integration testing.
- Used Eclipse integrated CVS to maintain version controlled source code.
- Created stored procedures and triggers that are required for project. Created functions and views in Oracle.
- Responsible for updating database tables and designing SQL queries using SQL.
- Implemented Business Logic of the system using Core Java API.
- Spring was used for dependency injection. Involved in building a web application using spring framework.
- Participate in designing Web service framework in support of the product.